Forum › Posts by OnitsukaTiger

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

re: special number 2. So, Seri and Shuoko have the exact same relationship problems as Sakurako and Kasumi. “If I try to put a label on it, it might ruin what we have.” How many different carbon-copy sexually ambivalent same-sex couples can the author write into one manga? It’s basically useless lesbian Invasion of the Body Snatchers at this point.

last edited at Dec 8, 2023 9:29AM

joined Nov 22, 2021

Withholding affection from your partner as punishment or to “teach them a lesson” is a sure-fire way to destroy your relationship long term. In my opinion.

joined Nov 22, 2021

Heke-San can do so much better

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

It would be hilarious if, after 10 years, they decide they’re just good friends after all and the final panel is simply the two of them sharing a hearty handshake.

last edited at Jul 16, 2023 11:16AM

joined Nov 22, 2021

How can she slap?

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

HOLY SHIT

The Rin chapter is the gayest thing that’s been on here in ages

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

Kind of a bummer that we won’t get to see the depths of Hino’s depravity in the bedroom and Koguma “reluctantly” deciding to go along with it…

joined Nov 22, 2021

These two are speedrunning the lesbian couple thing huh? Matching comfy slippers, drinking tea, sitting beside each other reading under a blanket…

joined Nov 22, 2021

Megane-san’s Achilles heel turned out to be… glasses!

Seriously though, I hope these ladies hydrate after they’re done. Can’t be good to lose that much body fluid in that short time.

And I really appreciate the anatomy lesson. Nothing sexier than someone’s insides apparently.

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

Peons, all of you!

OnitsukaTiger
Inko-sensei discussion 01 Dec 18:06
joined Nov 22, 2021

“Roommates”

joined Nov 22, 2021

Yeah it's at this point kind of a dated joke (over protective GF). Like you know what they're doing but its still like too overdone and no longer 2010 at this point lol

This is just the "Onee-san" trope. The older, overbearing, "sister" type of partner.

joined Nov 22, 2021

Okay, that was funny as hell.

joined Nov 22, 2021

Uh oh, taking in a stray.

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

This isn’t cute or hot! Yunas only top when they’re very distressed!

But getting to see Rena’s brain melt from gay was great

I think it’s interesting how Yuna uses sex as both a carrot and a stick in this relationship. Rena is just horny.

joined Nov 22, 2021

This scenario of an single older office lady who is ostensibly straight deciding to enter into a gay relationship because she has not other prospects is rapidly becoming a trope.

"I'm not gay, but this person is the only one interested in me so ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I guess I'm gay now!"

I don't mind it as long as it makes sense in the story, and here it's supported by the barest of threads. I think the story would be more satisfying if the MC's dilemma was around her journey to accepting that she's gay/bi, not whether or not she can accept a same-sex partner's feelings as a heterosexual woman. As it stands in chapter 3, she's not all that conflicted about her sexual identity, she's treating it like an experiment. And we all know how those experiments typically go....

I think it's handled really well in "Trying out marriage with my female friend" because even though the situation is very similar - two ostensibly straight friends who decide to get married out of convenience - it's emerging via the narrative that Ruriko appears to have been in love with Kurumi since high school and despite the fact that they are MARRIED she is still slowly starting to accept the fact that she's gay. And Kurumi is going through the same thing in a slightly different way since she's a little more easy-going and free spirited. Despite the silly premise, I find it satisfying to watch their relationship develop because each of their journeys of discovery feels more plausible to me. Maybe it's because Kurumi and Ruriko's relationship is more established and current events are an extension of that.

last edited at May 5, 2022 2:34PM

OnitsukaTiger
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Apr 10:47
joined Nov 22, 2021

Anyone else think chapter 35 should have the "smell" tag? And possibly the "masturbation" and "toys" tags? If you consider a jetted tub to be a toy, that is. Ichika and Aria certainly do!

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

Omi the taco blocker

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

What's a little cunnilingus among friends? :D

Yo who out here eating out their bros, like a good bro?

It was over the panties so it doesn't count as sex

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

But Kyouko doesn't like Miku in "that way" so it's not a big deal, right?

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

[11] sorry this chapter took me so damn long.

No worries! Thank you for doing it. This is not a super popular title, but it's one of my favorites so I really appreciate it.

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

This manga is 100% trash and I love every minute of it

joined Nov 22, 2021

The “gay panic” experienced by the MC in chapter one is the “inciting incident” for this story. Or, if you prefer Campbell’s “Hero’s Journey” it’s the “call to adventure”. As an inciting incident it doesn’t have to be addressed or resolved in the overall story but it should inform the MC’s actions moving forward - as it does here in my opinion.

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

I really like Kase’s slacker look here - I think the toque and sweatshirt look really suits her.