Forum › Citrus + discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Citrus has become part of my vocabulary. When people are worrying about introducing some not entirely natural complications into a yuri romance I say "every yuri story needs a Matsuri about now."

joined Mar 25, 2022

So uhhhh..... Are they f*****g now? Oh not yet guess I'll come back in 5 years.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Woah guys check it out a new bonus chapter just dropped on the Chaosteam Facebook page!

It was still April 1st in my timezone when I made it I promise

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 8:35AM

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

This chap really captures the feeling of Citrus...
Anyway they didn't duck ;-;

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Love the 100% correct (yet entirely useless to most readers) translator's note.

joined Mar 15, 2019

We are all April's fools.... To read about fonts))) But - about "they haven't fucked - and possibility of it is zero" - is true T_T

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This chapter really made me FEEL like a tangerine...
What triggers my dynasty instincts more is not the text but the fact that they sleep with such tiny blankets... what the hell Japan!!!
She avoided the question about being a robot like she avoided Captchas

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This chapter really made me FEEL like a tangerine...
What triggers my dynasty instincts more is not the text but the fact that they sleep with such tiny blankets... what the hell Japan!!!

I know—wtf is Yuzu even doing with her blanket?

I can’t sleep with my feet sticking out like they’re both doing—if it’s that hot, why use a blanket at all?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I can’t sleep with my feet sticking out like they’re both doing—if it’s that hot, why use a blanket at all?

The feeling of weight helps some of us sleep. And if it's really hot sometimes I'll soak something and sleep with that on me. That said, I don't recall trying exposed feet sleeping like the last page, and Yuzu sure does look weird. Though maybe we're supposed to conclude that she tangles up her blankets more, so that hers has ended at 90 degrees (check the fringes on the two blankets.)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The feeling of weight helps some of us sleep. And if it's really hot sometimes I'll soak something and sleep with that on me. That said, I don't recall trying exposed feet sleeping like the last page, and Yuzu sure does look weird. Though maybe we're supposed to conclude that she tangles up her blankets more, so that hers has ended at 90 degrees (check the fringes on the two blankets.)

Yuzu actually has her blanket like that when she’s awake—that scene is from Chapter 22 (August 14). That just looks so weird—the blankets around their middle, and then bare legs and feet sticking out. My feet are getting cold just looking at them.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_august_14th#20

And if there’s one thing Mei is good at, it’s setting boundaries. (Unnecessary and arguably inappropriate boundaries.)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_august_14th#22

Sad news no new chapter this month.

Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Another month off to think up something boring. Just about right. Author hasn't been on her game since this new series started. Mei wanted to touch Yuzu but was willing to let the relationship evolve. Well, it's been awhile now. Develope the relationship, develope Harumin and Matsuri, or just bring it to an end. It get's old waiting for things that never seem to happen.

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 2:44PM

Another month off to think up something boring. Just about right. Author hasn't been on her game since this new series started. Mei wanted to touch Yuzu but was willing to let the relationship evolve. Well, it's been awhile now. Develope the relationship, develope Harumin and Matsuri, or just bring it to an end. It get's old waiting for things that never seem to happen.

If you don't like this series then you can leave it if not, then be a little bit more patient & show a little bit respect to the author.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is the weirdest bot I've ever seen

Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

If you don't like this series then you can leave it if not, then be a little bit more patient & show a little bit respect to the author.

Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Didn't say I didn't like the series. I said I am tired of nothing ever getting accomplished with the relationships. Big difference. The story in Citrus developed faster than this. No dating. No making out. No love making. No development of Harimin and Matsuri. Nothing happens! Mei was going to make massive changes to the academy but nothing has really changed. None of the characters ever seem to be able to talk about their feelings for each other so we are left with this boring mess! For months we have been wondering how Harumin feels about Matsuri and vice versa. It is so frustrating! Yuzu and Mei's relationship hasn't made hardly any progress since the proposal in Citrus! Grass growing is faster than the developnent in this manga! As far as respect, she shouldn't have started it if she wasn't going to do anything with it. Patience is a virtue. However, unending patience is stupidity.

last edited at Apr 25, 2022 8:07PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

FIRST! (grin).

Chapter August 27: 15 pages. This issue is all about Manami and Kana only, no regular characters show up, you will also understand what happened in the previous chapter and why. I think this is going to be their arc. I think it is a good idea because sometimes you do need to switch gears.

last edited at May 17, 2022 9:36PM

FIRST! (grin).

Chapter August 27: 15 pages. This issue is all about Manami and Kana only, no regular characters show up, you will also understand what happened in the previous chapter and why. I think this is going to be their arc. I think it is a good idea because sometimes you do need to switch gears.

At least somebody understands the concept.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Who the hell are these characters
I have no memory of them

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Yuzu's friends from Junior High, IIRC

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

rainbow8 posted:

Who the hell are these characters
I have no memory of them

Why not just read the previous chapter then? geez

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm not sure why, but I kinda like Manami's hideous eyebrows. She looks like an evil queen most of the time, but she had some nice expressions in this chapter too.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This arc better end with a smooch between Kana and Manami

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"I can do it, and I will murder anyone who says otherwise."

Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

Another month with no developement of the important relationships. Will be months before this arc will be done. Not interesting anymore. Im done.

To reply you must either login or sign up.