Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kabedon

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

I expected Evie to drag Elsa for 30 minutes straight. This is better.

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 4:21PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ready for the watersports tag next time.

joined May 1, 2015

She won't be able to hold it for long.

joined Aug 29, 2019

"I'll control your bodily functions and I also want you to sit on me."
Weird dynamic, but kinky nonetheless.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

This is kinky... And im enjoying it

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Is there a reason she hasn't just told Evie about the system yet? I mean, if you can't actually see it, it's a weird claim to hear, but is it any weirder than the tsundere thing she has going on or some of the tasks she's been given?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So what do you think, is it all gonna turn out alright or are we gonna have to add the tag

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This is getting weird...
Go on.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I like where this is going

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

What if I prevented you from peeing for 30 minutes (and we were both girls)

Definitely kinda funky, but I think the people implying this will end in a sharp tone shift into fetishitic pee-drinking are making a very bold read.

Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! comment section, by Dynasty Users
Tags:
wishful thinking what the fuck am I reading?

I was wrong, I repent. It is enthusiastically creeping into omorashi territory.

I’m pleasantly surprised at how kinky and SM-y this is getting. I wouldn’t have guessed this would happen when just a couple chapters ago it seemed to be saying that “bullying” just meant a sort of tsundere affection and care, but now that I think of it they exact way it played out didn’t close the kinky boolying door either. I have to admit I have no idea where this is gonna go next.

I feel like that’s the exiting thing about yuri in the last couple years—that you can’t necessarily predict where it’s going to go based on typical genre boundaries. Your sweetie handholding schoolgirls just might fuck in a broom closet one chapter, or the gay romcom idiots might sit down and have a real discussion of boundaries and their feelings, or the will-they-won’t-they story you’ve been reading for two or three volumes might have two or three more where the characters are in a mutual and committed relationship, or the three points of your love triangle might just all confess and start dating each other.

So yeah, I hadn’t pegged this story as following that trend, but maybe that’s the beauty of this whole thing, right? You can’t know just by looking, you really do have to come along for the ride to find out what happens.

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 7:40PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Thanks for making me google that term.
Am I weird if the part of the Wikipedia article on it that weirded me out the most (by far) is the fact that some countries like New Zealand (used as an example) have banned "creating, trading, distributing (e.g., making available on one's web page) anything promoting or supporting 'the use of urine or excrement in association with degrading or dehumanising conduct or sexual conduct' [as] a felony punishable by up to ten years in jail"?

I mean, come on, it's just a bit of wee-wee!

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 7:50PM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

OH MY GOD
SO MUCH KINK THIS CHAPTER
OH MY GOD

Ngl i dont really like this sadistic development, like yeah I guess this is part of her villainess character or something, but it just doesn't look like it fits in this wholesome story...
Well I'll still read it even if it goes down that route since this has been cute and wholesome and probably will continue to be, just with a bit more kink.

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 10:06PM

joined Apr 6, 2019

Seeing Elsa cry "awakens the buried sadistic tendencies of her villainess character" is what the author herself tells us through third-person omniscient narration, if I understand correctly?

Well, this is a bit disappointing. I hoped the story wouldn't go that way... but it appears those who predicted that this tale was going to turn into Honto no Kanojo were right after all.

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

I’m pleasantly surprised at how kinky and SM-y this is getting. I wouldn’t have guessed this would happen when just a couple chapters ago it seemed to be saying that “bullying” just meant a sort of tsundere affection and care, but now that I think of it they exact way it played out didn’t close the kinky boolying door either. I have to admit I have no idea where this is gonna go next.

Maybe its because I'm a degenerate to begin with but it seemed pretty likely to me they would start working their way up the villainess ladder (and earning points) once Yvonne fully unlocks her S side. Sometimes tsundere is just a stepping stone...

I have no idea what the release schedule on this is though... never really followed Chinese series.

We skipped the kissing and were going straight to water sports? Alrighty. They are still my fave.

joined Jul 28, 2020

In the end, all it took for Yvonne to stop being so dense was one timely intervention from the system, it must have been trying to make up to her for her exile.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I am ALL for BDSM kinky stuff in this comic! More please!!

joined Jan 11, 2014

I WISH I COULD BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE COMMENTS ENJOYING THE WATERSPORTS cause this is a bit odd for me. Concerning Yvonne potentially turning S, I feel like this manga is so wholesome and the way Yvonne's been portrayed so far means she won't actually have a hidden S side... who knows though if the future chapters keep getting kinky.

I have NO idea how the hell Elsa's supposed to sit???? on yvonne????? Also didn't Yvonne just say that changing positions from standing to sitting might be too much for Elsa???? I love that if Elsa sits on Yvonne and if we get any ahem accidents Yvonne basically put herself in the WORST possible position

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 10:50PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

Does anyone know where to find the Chinese novel version I have to read ahead to see what the hell happens.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Thanks for making me google that term.
Am I weird if the part of the Wikipedia article on it that weirded me out the most (by far) is the fact that some countries like New Zealand (used as an example) have banned "creating, trading, distributing (e.g., making available on one's web page) anything promoting or supporting 'the use of urine or excrement in association with degrading or dehumanising conduct or sexual conduct' [as] a felony punishable by up to ten years in jail"?

I mean, come on, it's just a bit of wee-wee!

I mean you’re probably just kidding but places like New Zealand are probably just considering the fact urine or excrement can transmit diseases and something as easy as mishandling things, improper safety labels or testing for people partaking in “producing”, etcetera etcetera like that can be very dangerous.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Imagine the tone of the series just randomly changes here and the next chapter is just Elsa pissing herself while sitting on Yvonne

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I have no idea what the release schedule on this is though... never really followed Chinese series.

New chapter (raw) is released every Sunday.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Realistically, dragging Elsa around the school for nearly 30 minutes would've been a better distraction for her. Being inside a restroom and told to hold it in for 30 minutes is actually the yabe part.

I am almost certain there is a person or a will behind this villainess system at this point.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Seeing Elsa cry "awakens the buried sadistic tendencies of her villainess character" is what the author herself tells us through third-person omniscient narration, if I understand correctly?

Well, this is a bit disappointing. I hoped the story wouldn't go that way... but it appears those who predicted that this tale was going to turn into Honto no Kanojo were right after all.

Well, it's momentarily awakens. I think it's more to show that the conflict between the system and Yvonne is still ongoing and potentially even escalating, with the system trying to "unleash" Yvonne and Yvonne trying to resist the system.

To reply you must either login or sign up.