Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

So Dorothy has no idea and zero clue about the Villainess system.
She just believes Evie is childish tsundere. All our speculation was wrong.
I am disappointment. :(

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

It still seems like Dorothy has some idea that there might be a reason for Yvonne to "bully" her, but rather than some kind of system, she probably believes that Yvonne has to at least pretend to be mean to her, since being a high noble means she needs to at least put up a front of looking down on her.
The "bullying" then looks like her seeking contact and being nice to Dorothy whilst technically following the patterns of behaviour that are expected from a high noble

Also, Dorothy took a page out of Rei's book there with the maid fantasy, brushing the ojou-sama's hair every day and whatnot

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 12:41PM

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

another really cute chapter

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God Dorothy is just so adorable and I love how embarrased she was when they sat close togother. This just makes me hope we will see soon, Dorothy's reaction to Yvonne getting banished because I say she must have freaked when she heard it.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

At first, I was like "Is this going to be like that other story where the girl is a sub and the tsundere character is an (unknowing) dom" but no... Miss Ojou-sama, if you call that "bullying", how can you expect that people won't want you to bully them even more? And given the commoner and noble setting and the implications it sets, why wouldn't it happen.

And bringing it back to the isekai aspect, how do you get through a game, hit every possible trope for a hidden romance flag and then be surprised when the romance comes to fruition.

All in all, it's a nice twist on the recent surge of isekai content. And as someone put it above, it is disappointing that it isn't meta-isekai, but still I find this pretty enjoyable over a standard isekai. It helps that the main couple act really cute.

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 3:23PM

Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

It's so cute and good, I love it!!

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

Consensual Bullying is part of BDSM, I think. Maybe. Probably.
Either way they are kinky.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Suddenly, with that context, Yvonne is even cuter than before.

joined Aug 29, 2019

So is she still in denial after that confession? That would be neutron star levels of dense.

Also the Villainess System is getting kinky, interfering with bodily functions and all.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so it is interesting that the villainess system seems to have only given her the single choice of "prevent the heroine from using the bathroom for 30 minutes"
although it's probably just the case that there were more options but Yvonne is just straight up not even considering them so for the purposes of the story we don't need to know what kind of bathroom related worse acts of bullying the system had ready for her.
Of course for the purposes of this comment, I invite you to give it a thought, might be fun hahaha

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 4:55PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also the Villainess System is getting kinky, interfering with bodily functions and all.

Next chapter, watersports?

joined May 24, 2014

Yes, "powder" their noses. Right.

joined May 1, 2015

Evie is about to about to experience watersports.
I can't wait.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

stay with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, hold up, I don't want to see Elsa wetting herself.

joined Jul 6, 2020

The other options from the villainess system are giving her points. Right? I wonder what they are for.

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

When I read the raws I was confused about the "flower picking", so thank you for the clarification at the end.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i wonder what's the other option,well,i'm sure it's worse tho

Yvonne is so cute XD

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I wonder how Evie's going to handle this one, what would be the common sense way to handle this hmmmm

joined May 9, 2021

I'd like to remind everyone of Elsa's expression that last time they were in a bathroom together real quick
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#4

joined Jun 3, 2014

They're going to unveil a watersports kink

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

The other options from the villainess system are giving her points. Right? I wonder what they are for.

I was wondering about the points myself... once Yvonne fully unlocks her kink the middle option seems like it would make more sense than the 0 point option but I guess we'll see.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Villain system is best wingman

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

damn, system's kinky. Eyy we got to see one of the generic male leads, wonder if they actually support them, probably not but it would be a nice twist.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Evie, open up and say ahhhh...

To reply you must either login or sign up.