Forum › Posts by Kobold

Kobold
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
Stickygluu-1743546292175798322-img1

@Titanoktonon soo close.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Okay, but does anyone know what's up with the 4 bluejays < a laptop < a frog thing?

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Okay, but does anyone know what's up with the 4 bluejays < a laptop < a frog thing?

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Okay now we need a longer one that actually shows how they ended up in the bed at the end >>

I assume they climbed in. :3

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Coulda jumped

Or maybe they just fell in from the sky

One of them did a german suplex on the other.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

what is the point of the villainess system if the timeline right now is technically post-game. The villain got exiled already. I probably should just stop thinking too hard with this.

If you read the translator's notes, apparently, the game is set up so that you can get multiple "endings" in one run...I think of it like beating the main boss in a rpg, only to come back to that save for the dlc.

Plus (this is just speculation on my part), it might not care about whether or not the game is happening as its supposed to-the system might exist independently of any game mechanics.

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 11:13PM

Kobold
Image Comments 07 Jan 10:35
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
Centuriic-1477656326821928962-img1

^Maybe the one on the right is Sauron, but the artist swapped out the armor for robes to make her softer/more feminine? I guess that they could have swapped out the mace for the sword for the same reason.

As for the one on the left...I've got nothing.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

I find the pause before Elsa says "in this lifetime" interesting. It's not impossible this is a story where she is trapped in the game, forced to play it over and over, just like in "Beware of the Villainess".

I was actually thinking the same thing! I could totally see her in the same position as the aptly named Yuri from BotV

Technically speaking, she could be going through the same experience, but with time travel instead of gameplay. Since, aside from the "system" thing, the world doesn't seem to run on game logic (besides the CG references, though I personally see those as jokes that don't necessarily have to impact the story).

Then there's the "the heroine is also reincarnated and loves the mc from their past life" trope, which amounts to pretty much the same from a broad perspective.

Kobold
Image Comments 03 Dec 21:08
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
94256629_p0%20(1)

Well, Marine certainly...planted her flag.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Man hope we wont be seeing those male leads, but if we do I'm just hoping that by the time they find them they are already fuckin

Even if they aren't, I wouldn't worry too much. The Gae is strong with this one.

Kobold
Zanka discussion 02 Jun 01:18
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Well, they know what they like and are going for it. Can't knock that, at least in this context.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Well, everyone else has said just about anything I might by now.

I'm sure that the writer could have dragged this out if they wanted to; whether by churning out filler or moving on to a new arc, but they had the restraint to end on a high note.

Kobold
Image Comments 26 May 01:10
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
E1qomafuyayedzm-orig%20(1)

I guess Pepe's bi.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Arm-chan is pretty cute, ngl.

Kobold
Toughguy discussion 27 Mar 00:50
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

I feel that the part where Kaguya is ripping her clothes off like Remilia did is a nice touch.

Kobold
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Damn, black-and-black witch Marisa looks pretty damn slick.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Relopokilolo posted:

Lmao when did this have a perma blackmail tag

Well, entire premise of the manga is based on the fact that Atena is being blackmailed. But yes, I don't remember if it was always there and if not, when it was added either xP

It was there when I started reading it, so its been around since the first couple chapters at least.

last edited at Mar 16, 2021 1:43AM

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

this is so true omg. meganes with braids are definitely cute not plain. senpai i salute.

Well, depends on how they're drawn, really.

Makes me wonder if anyone has done it so the megane-with-braids gets a makeover to turn into...a megane-with-braids, but drawn more attractively.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
Kobold
Image Comments 09 Jan 01:56
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
84988614_p0

Every faction has plenty of wincest-I mean, look at the EU, where they have not only Alabama, not only Wee Vee, but also Tennessee.

Kobold
Image Comments 09 Jan 01:50
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
Erpiqenvoaa77pk-orig

Chat did call her "mom" that one time...

Kobold
Image Comments 02 Jan 00:28
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
86609166_p0

@juaneIric

Coco's genmate

https://hololive.wiki/wiki/Amane_Kanata

Kobold
Image Comments 22 Dec 00:02
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
Eofjfjnuwaergff-orig

Fun Fact: Marine is also present, but the picture cuts off above her head, ifyouknowwhatimeanwinkwinknudgenudge

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 12:02AM

Kobold
Image Comments 19 Dec 00:52
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
Epcnk0hucaegvdk-orig

Is it just me or is Calli touching the butt?

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

The face wasn't even covered what face reveal HAHAHA

Vtubers don't show their faces, they use virtual avatars. Hence the name.

That the avatars look just like the actors is probably unrealistic.

Kobold
Image Comments 16 Nov 23:51
Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017
74987898_p0

^ ngl I thought that this was futa from the thumbnail.