Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

F I N A L L Y !

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

my life will be complete is kogu opens her eyes, timidly puts her arms around hino, and quietly asks for more. ahh. i would turn into a spirit and drift off in peace into the starry night and vanish into the moonlight.

you would have to find someone else to edit these chapters, but it would be worth it.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hey, hey, hey

Please how could you end the chapter there with a partial view of a possible kiss (I’m not convinced its real until I see the lips touching, especially with this series). I’m gonna die if this is another fakeout

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Hey, hey, hey

Please how could you end the chapter there with a partial view of a possible kiss (I’m not convinced its real until I see the lips touching, especially with this series). I’m gonna die if this is another fakeout

You're right to be suspicious... It's like in James Bond, you can't be sure he's dead until you see the body.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

my life will be complete is kogu opens her eyes, timidly puts her arms around hino, and quietly asks for more. ahh. i would turn into a spirit and drift off in peace into the starry night and vanish into the moonlight.

Ouuugh that would be the best. I love how cute this series has gotten. Like, even cuter than it was before.

Hino's relatable. Being lewd and funny is easy, but being sweet is the hardest thing ever and you gotta keep it secret. Though, Koguma did say "anything," so... she asked for it, right?

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

kiss her when she's awake,Hino....

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Koguma BETTER BE AWAKE

joined Dec 4, 2017

holy shit are we finally getting a KISS?!!

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Oh my.

joined Dec 26, 2015

!!!!!!!

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Anything, eh? But of course it won't be what you expected. :D

And then we get to the last panel... Do I even dare to hope, knowing this series?

joined Jan 6, 2017

you would have to find someone else to edit these chapters, but it would be worth it.

Please. You're gonna kill me with just the mental image

Fb_img_1634365992855
joined Oct 19, 2021

They kissed right??? Please god

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

HINO U FUCKING CHAD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Camera pans up and they both have their eyes open and just their noses touching so we don't have to have that conversation.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

she done did it now

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Camera pans up and they both have their eyes open and just their noses touching so we don't have to have that conversation.

I'm certainly expecting Koguma to open her eyes before anything happens, at least. Now what comes after that, that is another question...

joined Aug 13, 2021

LETS GOOOO HINOOOO

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Teasing: The Manga does one more tease and everyone knows it but still wants to fall for it

joined Aug 29, 2019

I know we're probably being faked out, but for now I want to cling to hope and celebrate!

Also while I did mention how adorably disappointed Koguma looked last chapter, she definitely one-upped herself in this chapter.

last edited at Dec 27, 2021 8:02AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, with how much this manga loves the bait and switch I'm sure she just took a big bite out of a Dagwood sandwich instead.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I came here for the kyas and screeches, and was not disappointed.

• Like Koguma, we all know the f*cking drill—Hino and the author are both tricksters extraordinaire, and whatever the [whatever] looks or sounds like, if we want it, it’s probably not it. And yet here we all are (including me), kyaing and screeching.

• Koguma is waaaay beyond thirsty—the thirst is palpably coming off her in waves.

• I love/hate the chapters where author-sama pranks us into the usual position of Koguma, alternately thinking “this has got to be progress/there’s nothing this series can’t walk back/this has got to be progress/there’s nothing this series can’t walk back/this has got to be progress/there’s nothing . . .”, etc., until we all just BSOD.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@runrin No way thats a forhead kiss- their jaws are level- positions and angles are all totally wrong. Their faces are also so close their lips must be touching imo.

Ofcourse they can claim otherwise but the art wouldnt support it. Imo she HAS kissed her on the lips. So unless we are gonna get MAJOR major progress, I'm assuming Koguma is actually asleep so doesn't know.
But even then- having kissed her now is surely something Hino will have to face and think on.

last edited at Dec 27, 2021 8:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.