Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Friendly reminder to always back up your work. Always save documents to an external hard drive or the cloud. Use your internal hard drive only for applications and temporary files you won't mind losing!

Well my advice is save your current work on onedrive so it can sync with the cloud and you can easily take your work to other PC that you already sign in.

00157780.0001b
joined Nov 22, 2021

I sync my work with my Google account, takes a bit more work since you have to install extra stuff (on Windows) compared to Onedrive, but it's basically the same.

Also I don't understand why Sakuma would buy a Mac if she only uses it for writing. I mean, at current exchange prices what she bought is about nine hundred euros, or just over a thousand dollars: you can get a computer for writing for much cheaper than that.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Interesting that they've decided to give Wanko a job with a clear idolm@ster equivalent, given the sex scandal that's rocking the fandom.

If anyone's interested in reading another yuri story about the fucked up idol voice actress industry, I recommend The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio, which is also on Dynasty already.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hmmm this starting a company thing feels like there are ulterior motives mixed in

snoopy_from_peanuts
Tumblr_mrfzgkpani1rzp26no5_250
joined Aug 11, 2021

our little wanko is growing up ;u; and sakuma is on the precipice of a major turning point in her career. really good to see these characters grow and change over the last few chapters.

joined Feb 1, 2021

This series does domestic fluff so darn well

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Also I don't understand why Sakuma would buy a Mac if she only uses it for writing. I mean, at current exchange prices what she bought is about nine hundred euros, or just over a thousand dollars: you can get a computer for writing for much cheaper than that.

Totally agreed. I mean, I understand there are some things, video-ish things for instance, where there are solid reasons to want a Mac--but writing? Not so much.
But there you go . . . there are sections of the creative community that sort of assume you have to have a Mac because reasons.

Meanwhile, I keep most of what I write on the USB I carry around with me, and back it up when I remember. Not optimum, but it hasn't bitten me yet.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 1:31AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Some people really like Macs. Physical or software design. Especially if they get into the Mac/iPhone ecosystem, where everything just works together.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Yep. Guess I'm dropping this series after all.

Why though?

Interesting that they've decided to give Wanko a job with a clear idolm@ster equivalent, given the sex scandal that's rocking the fandom.

If anyone's interested in reading another yuri story about the fucked up idol voice actress industry, I recommend The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio, which is also on Dynasty already.

Well, the scandal has nothing to do with the series itself, so I don't see why people would avoid Idolmaster because of it lol

Anyway, I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but I knew Kita was supposed to be trans almost from the first time she talked to Sakuma, so people's denial was creepy to say the least.

I'm also glad most people here agree with me about the "no romance" rule being awful, but a lot of Idolmaster VAs married, so idk why the Idolmaster stand-in would have that rule.

Also, in case anyone cares, Idolmaster actually has a trans male voice actor. He didn't transition but he's openly trans.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 4:36AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yep. Guess I'm dropping this series after all.

Why though?

Well, the scandal has nothing to do with the series itself, so I don't see why people would avoid Idolmaster because of it lol

Anyway, I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but I knew Kita was supposed to be trans almost from the first time she talked to Sakuma, so people's denial was creepy to say the least.

I'm also glad most people here agree with me about the "no romance" rule being awful, but a lot of Idolmaster VAs married, so idk why the Idolmaster stand-in would have that rule.

Also, in case anyone cares, Idolmaster actually has a trans male voice actor. He didn't transition but he's openly trans.

I didn't know that about Asuka Ninomiya's VA, that's cool. Thanks for the info.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hey now, this was not a hard denial of being trans. It was just considering a possibility it was crossdressing.

joined Jul 11, 2019

i think fantasizing about yourself with a girl's body in the bath is pretty clear. i hope we get to see kita transition

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Chapters 93 and 94 up on Mangadex
Still not up here

Good things coming up for Wanko.
I'm sure they'll be alright

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The whole idol thing still feels super creepy to me but if Wanko and Sakuma are happy then I'll just have to live with it I guess.

last edited at Dec 12, 2021 6:56PM

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

Man kpop/jpop is so creepy istg, the idols is getting younger and younger, I saw someone that's literally like 12/13/14 yo. LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE
ಠ益ಠ

last edited at Dec 12, 2021 7:43PM

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

An absurd amount of... omelette rice?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

An absurd amount of... omelette rice?

No no no, it was definitely an absurd amount of fried chicken, a kfc bucket probably

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

What was with that last bit, of the chapter. "After this they had an absurd amount of (omitted)" I mean just say sex. I'm prettty sure you can even say sex in PG movies and TV shows. What is this aimed at, 7yr olds? lol.

Edit: I thought I was the only one going to bring this up. But looking at the comment section after I posted, others beat me to it. And they were better at poking fun of it too! Damnit! Oh well I stand by my statement.

last edited at Dec 12, 2021 9:59PM

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It was "an absurd amount of handholding", so they had no choice but to censor it.

joined Feb 1, 2021

What was with that last bit, of the chapter. "After this they had an absurd amount of (omitted)" I mean just say sex. I'm prettty sure you can even say sex in PG movies and TV shows. What is this aimed at, 7yr olds?

"They had lots of sex afterwards" is kind of a meme, this way the author can allude to it without quite restating it outright.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

What was with that last bit, of the chapter. "After this they had an absurd amount of (omitted)" I mean just say sex. I'm prettty sure you can even say sex in PG movies and TV shows. What is this aimed at, 7yr olds?

"They had lots of sex afterwards" is kind of a meme, this way the author can allude to it without quite restating it outright.

Yeah this manga has shown fairly graphic nudity and sex scenes before, the author is just meme'ing, and I think most of the people in the comments are as well.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Nothing like a nice (omitted) after a business trip.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Is Kemigawa a new character?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

There sure a lot of omitting going around here

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 6:55AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Absurd amount of (omitted)

To reply you must either login or sign up.