Forum › Throw Away the Suit Together discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks so much to noighd for picking this up, and for sharing their work with us! Big fan.

joined Dec 18, 2016

This is nice. Whoever found this and did the translation, thank you.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ahh, I like this! Good for those feeling that classic disillusionment with society.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/throw_away_the_suit_together_ch01#24
I'm in this image and I don't like it.
Really cheering these two on, though.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

this art is so bubbly and dynamic! I love it

joined Jun 30, 2017

What kind of person sees a bike parked somewhere and just... takes it? She deserves to be sued into bankruptcy.

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

Wouldn't we all like to have a convenient relative with a free house for us when we get burned out from the job market...

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 2:17AM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

That's surprisingly realistic.
Wanna know more.

joined Dec 13, 2018

This twisted mindset needs to be reset. We'll start over from zero with this motorcycle and entrust our careers to the next generation.

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

<< There's no mercy in business. People get hired and people get rejected. That's all there is to it. >>

I find myself living vicariously through characters in series' about 'escaping from society', so I hope this one ends well for them!

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’m impressed by these first two chapters so far. Haru and Hii-chan are both very likable. I’m looking forward to more of this.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

The absolute joy on Hii-chan's face in page 5. Probably the happiest face I've ever seen.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

What kind of person sees a bike parked somewhere and just... takes it? She deserves to be sued into bankruptcy.

Agreed, she totally just stole that bike. If she really didn’t have bad intentions she would’ve called the police to report it. I really hope that doesn’t get swept under the rug but I’m sure it will.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Really unique and distinct premise with likeable characters! Very excited to see where this goes.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh no Aaaaaangst tag is like poison to me nowadays.

joined Dec 5, 2019

I loved this two chapters so far!

That anxiety about wanting to do good to your partner was very touching, sometimes you even end up hurting them and it was well handled by both. Hope we can see the find their place together

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Fun start, and as others have said the bike thief is such a jerk. Thanks for the translation!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Agreed, she totally just stole that bike. If she really didn’t have bad intentions she would’ve called the police to report it. I really hope that doesn’t get swept under the rug but I’m sure it will.

I disagree: if the author gives a character spoken lines on more than a single page, it is usually a foreshadowing of a bigger speaking role later in the plot. Therefore, Ms. Bike Thief will probably become a regular character, so some kind of reckoning is very likely coming for her.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 5:33AM

Dynasty
knight heron
joined Mar 26, 2021

Ahhhhhh I'm so happy this is being worked on! I've been following the serial in Yuri Hime and it's just so nice and loving :>>>

"Fall in love" stories are great, but "established couple" stories are also a delight, and there aren't enough of them!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I disagree: if the author gives a character spoken lines on more than a single page, it is usually a foreshadowing of a bigger speaking role later in the plot. Therefore, Ms. Bike Thief will probably become a regular character, so some kind of reckoning is very likely coming for her.

Free spirit/nutjob = new best friend and/or future love rival, would be my guess.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's obvious that "thief" will become a recurring character.

They will probably get their stuff back next chapter and that girl will help them settle down at that place.

She shouldn't have taken it, but maybe it's not the first time some "junk" is abandoned there.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 6:44AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

This looks like another “Gunjo”.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Free spirit/nutjob = new best friend and/or future love rival, would be my guess.

Nah! The thief is just showing the progression of losing everything belonging to the MCs and they gotta start from scratch or go further into the pits of despair.

I’d prefer to throw in some better characters besides an impulsive, opportunistic thief, who is a classic kleptomaniac.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Is the last page a jojo reference ?
And why the aaaangst tag ? They are already a couple.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 7:13AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

It's obvious that "thief" will become a recurring character.

They will probably get their stuff back next chapter and that girl will help them settle down at that place.

She shouldn't have taken it, but maybe it's not the first time some "junk" is abandoned there.

yeah the way she reacted to it makes it pretty clear that that is indeed the case, she quite literally says "and here's another one..." "hey you get dumped by somebody?" "wanna come to my place?"
Which to me pretty clearly indicates that she finds things like an abandoned motorcycle a lot and doesn't think much of it until she finds their purses and everything inside it and goes uh oh "maybe they didn't dump you after all"

Also and this prediction maybe disproven next chapter but it's more than likely that the person who's calling in their old new house is the bike thief who probably went through their stuff to find contact details that connect to that house's phone

To reply you must either login or sign up.