Forum › Posts by NotYourDoorknob

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I've had the question of 'what if a vampire sucks a succubus' blood' for years, glad to see this question answered in a very homosexual manner.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Is there a list of removed artist names? I don't seem to be able to find one if there is.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
Luxsomnium371-1392291667315552261-img1

Just after their performance too, how daring

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I still read for the plot but I'll be honest, I kinda like reading the author's afterwords too.

NotYourDoorknob
Chiyomi 2 discussion 28 Apr 09:11
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

This actually made me feel a little happy and I'm not sure what to think about that.

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

After looking up those yen prices, it continues to dawn on me how actually pathetic our main girl is. She’s spending all her money on softcore prostitution, and is sucky at school. If anything, the best girl is actually the author; if she has a blog I’d love to read it every day.

Anyway, I actually like this series lol.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Lmao they got stockholm AND lima syndrome.

Even if it’s fucked up conceptually, I like it.

NotYourDoorknob
Milktea discussion 05 Mar 20:57
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Ugh, wistful stories about a first love are something I hate because its so relatable.
Even that milk tea part; I still eat dark chocolate because of the first person I loved, even though I never really liked how bitter it was. It's just associated with good memories.

Also the credits page has no business being that pretty.

last edited at Mar 5, 2022 9:00PM

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

They're messed up.

They're perfect for each other.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

An entire chapter without a single tiddy?
Cerebus Syndrome slowly creeping in, lol.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
Newbokk-1488582017897811968-img1

"Til' death do us part?"

"That won't last a week."

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 10:14AM

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Judging by the chibi bus drivers smile on page 32, I like to think he overheard them and is just delighted he's finally gonna see them walk out together.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Archiving old stuff that would've been forgotten is good work. Thank you very much!

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
Theneonflower-1485736727587086337-img1

The wives getting along, Romani would be overjoyed.

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I’m kinda confused about why Houzuki even did all of in the first place… I’m not sure how she met Hina either, but I guess we’re not really supposed to know that. Anyway, it doesn’t seem like Houzuki’s getting any money from Hina or anything, so is she just so lonely she tricked some random little kid into falling in love with her or did I miss something here?

Houzuki seems to be of wealthy lineage, which I get from the mention of 'her dad's company' on page 10/148, so she might get her money from her parents. And also, Houzuki seems to drown out her sorrows in alcohol as well as the company of a young girl. It's like that feeling of being 'cool' to someone when in reality you're not actually as sorted-out as you present yourself to be.

That's why she starts to break down a little bit when Hina comes back later and reveals that she knows what kind of person Houzuki is now; not the cool mysterious adult she presented herself as, but rather a scared and lonely person running away from her problems.

This leads to the ending where, now that her sole disciple, Hina, has seen through the illusion, she sucks up and accepts the fact that her only path to a better life is going back home and trying again with her life. Also, I think the 'make her fall in love' part was a side effect considering how aware Houzuki was of how groomer-ish their relationship looks on an objective level. She even looks scared on page 29/167 after they kiss, which to me reads as an expression of 'if anyone knew about this my life is over'.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on it.

last edited at Jan 27, 2022 8:37AM

NotYourDoorknob
Image Comments 15 Jan 09:40
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
Fgoyvewxoaivt3k-orig

Funk La Funk

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

These two are so fucking awkward around each other. I love them already.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

It's a very surreal manga; the parts where editing software fills up the entire page was an intriguing artistic choice. In love with the story though! JPG artifacts is my favourite trope so I might be a little biased, but who cares.

In seriousness, good guide, although somewhat intimidating in size lol

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 5:26AM

NotYourDoorknob
Image Comments 30 Nov 05:58
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
Etnyehbu0auo3xj-orig%20(1)

Cagliostro and her dark variant.
Not surprising for the ultra narcissist.

NotYourDoorknob
Image Comments 24 Nov 05:56
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
Fefdbslakaypw2l-orig

Love this evening colour palette, never get tired of it.

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 5:56AM

NotYourDoorknob
Image Comments 24 Nov 05:54
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021
93754493_p0

There's a jelly bean in her hair.

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Gay energy radiating off of them in the last panel lol.

I come back to this one often as a little comfort read.

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I hate it when a good story like this ends too soon for my liking, but I kind of like it too. It sticks with me, wondering how it went out after the official ending.

NotYourDoorknob
Scandal discussion 24 Nov 04:55
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I love this kind of evil. It's repulsive and sociopathic, yet I can't help but smile when I read manga like it. Good show, villain. Good show.

NotYourDoorknob
Pink Ribbon discussion 24 Nov 04:29
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I don't care how bad or good a manga is, give a main character Lumiao's hairstyle, and I'm on board.

Also it mentions Tomoyo and Sakura, automatically cool

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 4:35AM