Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

I love age cap, but its with a little kid, so no ecchi or kisses?

I assume you must not know this https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

ur based as fuck, thank u! stayed up reading this. no regrets B)

joined Jan 14, 2020

When it applies to real life people, pedophilia is obviously a crime.

Attraction isn't a crime. Acting on it with real life kids is the crime. Which also doesn't require pedophilia: some child molesters are just exploiting someone vulnerable, without being particularly attracted to children.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The problem arises when people cannot distinguish reality from fiction.

Words of gold.

realiction? fictiality?

Hahaha.
Thank you for the new chapter, Daphie! I'm loving the story, these two make such a cute couple. And yeah I noticed OL-chan's tongue slip while she was listing conversation topics, lol. I had to change my image of her because of it... I mean, I thought she was the type who would righteously claim "I'm not a lolicon, I simply fell in love with this one person who just happens to be a loli!" but it appears she has already assumed her character as an unabashed loli lover. In my previous message I jokingly suggested that she could go the Minori way, and now it turns out I wasn't that much off the mark.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Maybe it's just me, but I notice a recurring archetype in yuri series- successful career woman who's probably the best in her given field but feels as though she's missing something in her life (i.e. romance) and may not have basic skills like the ability to keep house. I know these kinds of stories are romances, but just once, I'd like to see a woman like that who doesn't need someone else to complete her.

joined Jun 25, 2021

Thanks, Daphie. I always appreciate your work. and the fact that I can't say as much on mangadex has been a disappointment

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but I notice a recurring archetype in yuri series- successful career woman who's probably the best in her given field but feels as though she's missing something in her life (i.e. romance) and may not have basic skills like the ability to keep house. I know these kinds of stories are romances, but just once, I'd like to see a woman like that who doesn't need someone else to complete her.

Its not so much romance as just ANY close human bonds they lack. The stories go with romance because its more popular- but the underlying theme of people in japan (man or woman) whose whole life is work because they have so much overtime there's no time left to live their lives- is a common plot element- because its a genuine issue in Japan.

You could tell the same tale with them making a close friend too. And imo almost all of us DO need someone we can be close and open with and confide in- friends or lovers or family- in our daily life- we are social creatures most of the time,
so I don't think it's a weakness for her to feel that lack in her life and want someone to be with.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 2:28AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

People who lack nothing to complete them don’t get stories written about them—it’s called “conflict” for a reason.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 2:43AM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Wataten had loli angels. This has a loli goddess. What's next, a loli Buddha?
Sheesh, lady, you sure jump straight to delusion station, not-how-marriage-works edition. Hilarious, though.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Ah, yes... Go and give a ton of candies to a little girl, OL-chan, I'm pretty sure nothing bad will happen...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah, yes... Go and give a ton of candies to a little girl, OL-chan, I'm pretty sure nothing bad will happen...

Only bad thing that could happen is that the little girl gets chubby after eating too many sweets. But it's ok as long as you like plump girls.

And, hey, some good things could happen too! For example: after getting lots of candies from you, the little girl decides that she likes you and follows you home! Wouldn't that be just perfect?

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Lolicons are weird...

joined Nov 22, 2019

People who lack nothing to complete them don’t get stories written about them—it’s called “conflict” for a reason.

In addition, I wouldn't say these women specifically "need someone to complete them" they're just lonley, which is a normal human emotion that humans get as social creatures. People have monetary needs and social needs and when someone's monetary needs are satisfied, its much easier to focus on the social needs.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 1:13PM

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Only bad thing that could happen is that the little girl gets chubby after eating too many sweets. But it's ok as long as you like plump girls.

And, hey, some good things could happen too! For example: after getting lots of candies from you, the little girl decides that she likes you and follows you home! Wouldn't that be just perfect?

FBI, open up!

joined Mar 15, 2015

You raise some good points, especially about the overtime in Japan. I suppose I'm slightly reminded of Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, who was a successful career woman(at least before the dinosaurs broke loose and killed a lot of people on her watch), but a lot of people in universe thought less of her for not getting married. This included her sister- never mind that she was getting divorced at the start of the movie. I can't help but notice that this archetype is much more likely to be female than male (although that doesn't necessarily mean that the desired person has to be a man or even a spouse).

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Well, toddlercon is 100 times "worse" than lolicon, all I'm gonna say, I once also wanted to expand my knowledge and ended up in a site with guro and toddlercon...I don't regret it but there are things I hope I won't remember often..

Anyway, I think office lady is a bit of a lolicon before this one cooking girl, she did ask if she could tell her about how another random elementary school girl in the train was cute. Lol, I find her very silly and the whole thing is funny.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am calling it: These two later changed their names to Hinata Azuma and Saki Amano. This is the prequel to Kanamemo, and Saki drew on her own experiences thwarting Ayase/Hinata's intentions in helping to save Kana.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Alcoholism OL is hot too.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Why do I have the feeling the OL is not the one holding the fishing pole...

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Why do I have the feeling the OL is not the one holding the fishing pole...

The plot twist here will be Koharu actually has a full harem of onee-sans already, and Ayase is simply the latest addition to her collection, with the perk of providing free candy in the room.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

MC is already planning their dream house, number of children and pets.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Page 14 is like, when the voice is so cute you just go

Critical damage!! LOL and ooooooooh boy she's already imagining the Forbidden Stuff!!! there's no way back now, we're past the wholesome zone, brace yourselves for impact!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

dangerous

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Page 14 is like, when the voice is so cute you just go

Critical damage!! LOL and ooooooooh boy she's already imagining the Forbidden Stuff!!! there's no way back now, we're past the wholesome zone, brace yourselves for impact!

Love that example, lolll, that OL is very weak to her crush isn't she!!!

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

"UOOOOHHH!!!"
- Ayase

joined May 1, 2015

I wonder if Ayase ended up buying new undies.
I guess we will know next chapter.
This onee san is hopeless.

To reply you must either login or sign up.