Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

... Anyone else notice that it started by going to the kid's house, but then it flipped as if they went to visit the adult??

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 5:42PM

joined Jan 14, 2020
Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Yes, because Mio-chan insisted. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/js_san_to_ol_chan_ch05#9

Ah makes a lot of sense. Good observation

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

amateur lolicon

That sounds like a third-degree burn

"You're a third-rate lolicon with a fourth-rate crush!"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Poor new girl is gonna lose so hard.

I'd say.

When they ask Koharu to choose between them, Koharu will say: "Umm... I choose the one who will give me the most candy!"

Instant Mio KO, instant OL victory.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

@ johnb I kinda know what you mean but she doesn't seem the sort to physically attack her or anything, she freaks out too much at the slightest thing and her thoughts have not been about doing anything sexual.

She seems the sort who wants to become her girlfriend, yes, but would then happily wait till she is 18 and just have cute dates till then.

I'm not sure that's the case at all. I mean it's obviously sexually attracted to children.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm not sure that's the case at all. I mean it's obviously sexually attracted to children.

Sexually attracted to Koharu you mean. Mio does very much nothing for her for ex. This scenario should already be familiar from eg. Yuzumori-san.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Sexually attracted to Koharu you mean. Mio does very much nothing for her for ex. This scenario should already be familiar from eg. Yuzumori-san.

Just because you're attracted to women or men doesn't mean you're attracted to all women or men. OL is clearly attracted to at least one child.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Bold move, only introducing the protagonist after the fifth chapter.

Still, only eight pages in this thread after all this time? I have no faith that people have finally learned their lesson, so props to the mods, I guess. :V

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just because you're attracted to women or men doesn't mean you're attracted to all women or men. OL is clearly attracted to at least one child.

I doth believe the operational paradigm here is "despite not because".

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Do you believe in the existence of a Goddess?
Do you not know the prophecy?

Damn this serie best christmas present lol Merry christmas

last edited at Dec 24, 2021 12:55PM

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

^Kinda like Miya-nee and Hana, from Wataten. Aside from being cute and kinda nice, Hana doesn't have strong points like the rest of the cast. Love is blind, they say. And can't taste-

You're kinda right, all though for me personally her strong point is that she looks like Akatsuki and has the personality of Hibiki, however Miya-nee is not characterized as being a KanColle fan.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

This series is just downright amazing lmao

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/js_san_to_ol_chan_ch06#13

Koharu: "Koharu and I got married"

That does not seem right. Does Koharu refer to herself by name a lot? Was the Japanese something like 'Koharu to [married]' ?

last edited at Mar 19, 2022 3:27PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

That does not seem right. Does Koharu refer to herself by name a lot? Was the Japanese something like 'Koharu to [married]' ?

That's Mio saying that line

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well if you're ever confused just do this simply trick, ask yourself "What would the judge say?" XD
Glad she's back and as clueless and careless as ever! asking her kouhai about it that's so risky... I feel like even if she goes to jail I would find it funny

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Heey it's actually back. Thanks for the update Daphie <3

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

We all need a friend who's as dense as Ayase's kouhai. Someone who actually believes our problems happen to "someone I know".

joined May 1, 2015

Thanks Daphie,
I was waiting for this series to be updated.
I find the premise really funny too.
Mizushima is so based.
Best girl.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

There is nothing wrong with thinking little kids are cute. Because they are cute. Just like puppies and kittens.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

The mental gymnastics of MC.

joined Jan 25, 2021

Can an adult love a child or children in general In a pure and platonic way? Absolutely, just look at teachers or people who adopt each other as siblings. Is that what's going on with OL-san? No, no it is not.

She may not be sexually attracted to Koharu or children in general, but her love is strongly romantic and therefore inappropriate. Sorry OL-san, just because you're not a lolicon in general doesn't mean you're not a lolicon for Koharu.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Well if you're ever confused just do this simply trick, ask yourself "What would the judge say?" XD

And then tell to yourself "Damn the judge!" and become a rebel against society!
That's the way. (nods, nods)

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Glad she's back and as clueless and careless as ever! asking her kouhai about it that's so risky... I feel like even if she goes to jail I would find it funny

Heey it's actually back. Thanks for the update Daphie <3

Thanks Daphie,
I was waiting for this series to be updated.
I find the premise really funny too.
Mizushima is so based.
Best girl.

You're welcome and thank you for your comments! Happy to push out new chapters of this little funny OL :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

That's Mio saying that line

Ugh. That does fit the flow from the previous page, but the art seems inconsistent. Hair color matched Koharu's, I thought, and the backpack straps have little things on them, which Mio's don't... unless you go back enough pages, then they do.

Also the mangaka forgot the white stripe on Mio's shirt on this page. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/js_san_to_ol_chan_ch06#14

Or even from upper left to lower right panels on this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/js_san_to_ol_chan_ch06#12

To reply you must either login or sign up.