Forum › Saaya and Sakura discussion

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

No idea why y'all are so chill about this revelation lmao

No idea why you’re salty about others having different opinions lmao

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 2:33PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hmmm. Something about taking candy from strangers that are children, or something.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

If these are all of the same couple I think it might be best to organize them as a series — especially if there are a bunch more.

No need for chapter numbers, just ordered them by release date and put the chapter names in there. As it is, its very difficult to follow all the sequel tags.

Or maybe we could make a fake anthology tag for all of them, so they could be in order but we wouldn't lose the individual chapter comments?

Edit: All chapters have been merged. Enjoy yo.

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 6:52PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol. Whoops. This is maybe why you should hold your "love" until you maybe know at least their age first.

Why? No harm in her falling in love half a year before they can get busy lol. Im sure she can manage to wait. Feelings are not illegal.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Feelings are not illegal.

This

joined Apr 28, 2021

I appreciate the realistic detail that the high school girl has a cracked phone. Every girl I know has had at least one busted up screen, and we've all gone about our day and continued using them like it's not even there.

Nikaidousingherfirstmask
joined Aug 8, 2019

Are these the same couple from the other chapters? If so, the fact that they're 17 and 23 respectively is... something I would've liked to have known. No idea why y'all are so chill about this revelation lmao

ik what u mean, shit like this makes me uncomfortable

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I assume there’s more coming then? Isn’t this just a series at this point? Still it’s interesting. I’m wondering what Sakura’a situation is. She has a broken phone. I’m getting a bad feeling.

Sakura absolutely strikes me as the kind of person who would have a cracked phone screen I don't think it's anything more than a bit of character flavour to further emphasize her carelessness.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Are these the same couple from the other chapters? If so, the fact that they're 17 and 23 respectively is... something I would've liked to have known. No idea why y'all are so chill about this revelation lmao

It's definitely sleazy but I just kind of gloss past it unless it's especially gross about it because cutting out all of the yuri media that is sleazy would mean cutting out most of it because Japanese media is just Like That.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Should I be worried about this?

joined Aug 1, 2019

17 is borderline. It depends on the context we don't really have. We also don't know the in-universe date or her birthday. As far as we know she turns 18 in a couple weeks.

Then we have to address if 18 is a good indicator of emotional maturity. In several countries age of consent can be 16. In Japan it's 13 if between minors only and otherwise it's 18.

It's a complicated topic around the 16-18 age range.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Lol, idk why people are hung up on Sakura being revealed to be 17 and not Saaya falling in love with her when she thought she was in grade school. Either way I support it

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

No idea why y'all are so chill about this revelation lmao

i mean, they ain't real so why bother getting worked up? it can make good drama too if it goes that route

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

JasmineTJB posted:

Lol, idk why people are hung up on Sakura being revealed to be 17 and not Saaya falling in love with her when she thought she was in grade school. Either way I support it

Omg that is genuinely hilarious. Didn't even register properly with me either till you pointed it out. Manga does weird things to the brain...

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This. I went to the comment section and was surprised how many more "oh she was 17" comments there are over comments mentioning the grade school thing (which i think only 2 ppl mentioned). Lol

I guess it was hard for her to fall in love before cause she's actually a lolicon.

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 9:08PM

joined Apr 8, 2021

I don't think Saaya ever believed she was actually a grade schooler, she was just covering her bases by asking.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kissing is the number 3 cause of spontaneous lesbian teen pregnancy after mahjong and IPS cells.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Kissing is the number 3 cause of spontaneous lesbian teen pregnancy after mahjong and IPS cells.

I really would have expected handholding to be in the number one spot...

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 6:09PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I really would have expected handholding to be in the number one spot...

Handholding cannot cause pregnancy by itself. It's just lewd.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

runrin posted:

Edit: All chapters have been merged. Enjoy yo.

It's great idea and I really appreciate that, but I prefer for chapters to be actually arranged in chronological order. Right now they're all over the place plot progression wise, which makes it hard to read.

OrangePekoe posted:

JasmineTJB posted:

Omg that is genuinely hilarious. Didn't even register properly with me either till you pointed it out. Manga does weird things to the brain...

I can't really blame Saaya considering the way Sakura was presented when they first met made me think she's like middle schooler or something...

last edited at Nov 6, 2021 5:24AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Those titles deserve their own tag
The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders, &c. Who was Born in Newgate, and during a Life of continu'd Variety for threescore Years, besides her Childhood, was Twelve Year a Whore, five times a Wife (whereof once to her own Brother) Twelve Year a Thief, Eight Year a Transported Felon in Virginia, at last grew Rich, liv'd Honest, and died a Penitent

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that's some interesting progress there. Sakura is slowly learning to take control herself.

Those titles deserve their own tag
The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders, &c. Who was Born in Newgate, and during a Life of continu'd Variety for threescore Years, besides her Childhood, was Twelve Year a Whore, five times a Wife (whereof once to her own Brother) Twelve Year a Thief, Eight Year a Transported Felon in Virginia, at last grew Rich, liv'd Honest, and died a Penitent

LN titles still have a long way to go...

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 5:46AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

anyway,this couple is cute as usual

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

May the yuri lord have mercy on my browser,that's a long ass tag.

joined May 29, 2021

It’s hard to follow the timeline of this series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.