Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

joined Mar 19, 2021

Haw. Probably a retcon, but it is good. I'd f***ing lol if if it turned out Tanya was actually just a super cutesy looking woman who was juuuust slightly older than Melissa, for maximum irony.

Okay why does this sound plausible af

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh ho, another cliff hanger.

joined Apr 16, 2017

Why does it feel like this is leading up to the series finale?

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 1:00AM

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

roar

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Damn just sucking everything and anything out of them

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So this dragon turns out is the greatest winglizard for useless lesbians too deep in their tsundere behinds? I mean sure there is the side effect of dragging all your darkest secrets out in the open, but this series is way too cutesy to be dragged down by such details too much.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Foiled by preciousness

Though it seems like her wife cycle has been retconned

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Why does it feel like this is leading up to the series finale?

They did say this is just the first of three guardians, so we're presumably not at the end yet :P

Or she lied to the audience to begin with :P and it seems that countless = 3

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 5:47AM

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Talking about retcons

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_witchs_marriage_ch01#6 This was a fucking lie.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Foiled by preciousness

Seems more to me that the whole getting rejected by previous partners thing probably hurts her image, so she just chose to lie about it instead in a way that makes her look like she was the one coming out on top. This manga is too cute for Melissa to be a truly awful person after all.

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 9:00AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dragon is just a lonely boomer fishing for gossip material and you cant convince me otherwise.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

damn it,so adorable!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Talking about retcons

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_witchs_marriage_ch01#6 This was a fucking lie.

Yeah, and note the complete tone shift between the early chapters and these ones. It doesn't just feel like things have brightened up as Melissa is charmed by her sunny little companion, it's more like the darker themes of the earlier chapters have gone away.

My theory is--the author found they didn't have the heart to have the characters suffer. Every time I try to write something dark where characters suffer and hurt each other in preparation for a powerful catharsis later on, I have to reaaally focus on telling the story I wanted to tell once I start to become fond of them, all my empathy just wants to take it easy on them and have them be happy. I venture to guess something like that has happened with this story. It hits especially hard once you start to really enjoy the darker character's softer side, and don't want them to have to go through the heart-tearing consequences of their actions.

but that's just my theory.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woah we have a voiced trailer for the manga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQvDzdBqoE ever wonder what they sound like ?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The terrorists have won.

joined Jul 4, 2018

so ch 10 actually had me feeling it. like, the idea that someone wont leave u, even without everything that u stand on, can hit home. it can translate to this world where people, though rare, will be by each other's side, even if something were to happen and someone lost their money, job, house, even part of their body from injury or disease. felt that

joined Jul 13, 2021

so ch 10 actually had me feeling it. like, the idea that someone wont leave u, even without everything that u stand on, can hit home. it can translate to this world where people, though rare, will be by each other's side, even if something were to happen and someone lost their money, job, house, even part of their body from injury or disease. felt that

Yes! So sweet. ^_^ And LOL @ the last page in that chapter—“After this, the magic wore off and Melissa became furious… But that’s another story.”

Such adorable Tsundere vibes. (ᵔ ₃ᵔ)♥

joined Mar 20, 2012

I know no japanese but for those curious the chapters are available online if you look for them. They are on chapter 24 atm and they look pretty good.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

These two are too precious!

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg it's finally updating! been waiting for this!TvT

joined Mar 23, 2022

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Woaw,! Just yesterday i was browsing the Witch tag and thinking about that gay witches are great and even thought of this serie and wondered if we'll get more of it son.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

It's finally being updated! I've been following the raws and they are super far ahead lol, like a whole new arc type far.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Moe Moe Kyun~

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.