Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

ManuTheBloodedge
joined Oct 20, 2022

What about that fortuneteller/teacher though? We had a lot of scenes foreshadowing that she had some kind of bad intentions, and that got dropped without even a mention at the end.
I mean I guess you could say she did it to test them or strengthen their relationship, but after her saying stuff like "a bond is most beautiful when it breaks", it really seems like she was supposed to play an antagonistic role.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

What about that fortuneteller/teacher though? We had a lot of scenes foreshadowing that she had some kind of bad intentions, and that got dropped without even a mention at the end.

She just had intentions to have more yuri going around.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 4:47PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

She just had intentions to have more yuri going around.

She must browse this forum.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"I thought my presence would hinder your growth"

Melissa was well on her way to become a real villain because of being abandoned like that, you can't just act as though you knew that someone like Tanya would show up and heal her.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Melissa was well on her way to become a real villain because of being abandoned like that, you can't just act as though you knew that someone like Tanya would show up and heal her.

She gave her that Suletta treatment

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

She's a witch, I'm pretty sure she can

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

So happy for them. Wives. Love. Adore.

joined Jul 4, 2018

gg

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

And,after the wonkiest upload style for the early chapters due to how they were released,it ends on a beutiful scene.

But the real question is when the afterword and the side characters get their own snuggly moments.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

joined May 2, 2013

I mean I guess you could say she did it to test them or strengthen their relationship, but after her saying stuff like "a bond is most beautiful when it breaks", it really seems like she was supposed to play an antagonistic role.

I want to know what happened with the rival and the golem girl. They foreshadowed that she had real feelings despite not being a living being and that the other witch was starting to have real feelings for her too.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

BOOOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT

...after a fashion.

ManuTheBloodedge
joined Oct 20, 2022

I want to know what happened with the rival and the golem girl. They foreshadowed that she had real feelings despite not being a living being and that the other witch was starting to have real feelings for her too.

True, I forgot that we did not get a resolution for this plotthread as well. Don't get me wrong, I like the ending we got, but it feels rushed. Looks like sadly, this manga shares the fate of many other yuri series and got axed.

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

WE WIN GAMERS

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I hope we see more extras to see what happens with the golem girl

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

More or less as expected, with the door just leading them back home. Lovely. ^_^

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

A cute ending to a cute story. Damn I'm gonna miss this one.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

What a cute ending! Tanya and Melissa together is best and I didn't have to break Melissa's knees!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Dies of sugar overdose

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Tbh, I would much rather have seen "5 years later" than "delivering souvenirs 5 weeks later"

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Scissors... the author freaking knows what we want

joined May 3, 2014

True, I forgot that we did not get a resolution for this plotthread as well. Don't get me wrong, I like the ending we got, but it feels rushed. Looks like sadly, this manga shares the fate of many other yuri series and got axed.

how in the frozzen hell do this ENDING looks axed to you? i got to say people here ar starting to show some werd ideas that if an ending ain’t to your liking it “must be axed”

give me a brake this manga wasn’t axed AT ALL

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very cute ending <3

thanks for the translation, I'm definitely picking this up with the physical volumes

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Ah, this was so good <3

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

a bit late but I am not crying its just raining and you are crying and holy is this sweaty here its running down my eyes all this sweat or did a car splash a bathtub full of water on my face very strange

To reply you must either login or sign up.