Forum › Posts by Kuroji21

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

It seems to me like this. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

After waiting for a week the only answer I get is a troll answer. Wonderful.

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 11:51PM

Kuroji21
Inko-sensei discussion 22 Nov 18:17
joined Apr 16, 2017

And with this chapter the crowd that thought they broke up were finally silenced

Kuroji21
Inko-sensei discussion 13 Nov 19:57
joined Apr 16, 2017

You guys really need to stop doom posting. for one Tatsubon already said that they were going to stop Tadokoro to work on other projects so I'm not sure why you guys are acting surprised and second they already indicated that they didn't break up and that Sakurako was working or something similar. I swear you guys love angst so much you create your own reality where only the worse happens

joined Apr 16, 2017

Tasked failed successfully?

joined Apr 16, 2017

Akimaki truly was the right choice for this manga similar to how Hirasaka was perfect for the three fairies series. That isn't to say I didn't like Ginmokusei but their style couldn't really capture the feel of this series.

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

Well that was obviously something. I see nothing but pain in the coming chapters, that's just the vibe I get from this chapter.

joined Apr 16, 2017

Punishment room? This raises so many questions like is the punishment room where they keep chang'e? Do moon rabbits just troll her for kicks? All in all a very solid chapter

joined Apr 16, 2017

Hiyama confesses to the protagonist nearly every chapter, even going as far to say she's not into the boy and yet kimura still has the audacity to keep saying "I can't believe this completely straight girl is after my crush".

joined Apr 16, 2017

I think I need to read the web novel

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

Why does it feel like this is leading up to the series finale?

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 1:00AM

joined Apr 16, 2017

In the end they became a couple and I'm satisfied.

last edited at Oct 21, 2021 4:49PM

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

This is dangerously cute

joined Apr 16, 2017

Yea this is definitely gonna get serialized

joined Apr 16, 2017

Artist dude was such an asshole that it traumatized her and those repressed memories caused her to lash out?

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

It's kinda one sided since it's obviously written in a way where the maid will end up winning since every other girl is written as a comic relief.

joined Apr 16, 2017

...Is it building up to this being future Earth?

More a like the shit part of a mexican city

Or Detroit. Jokes aside the subtext is slowly getting less subtext and I'm loving it

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

I think we should get rid of the bisexual tag since it was only brought up for a chapter and is never brought up again

joined Apr 16, 2017

The mangaka does a cute manga called "Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya". It's finished in japan, but nothing's happening with the translations of the chapters after 138 (there's like 201 chapters in total).

I love the manga, and one of the reasons is because there's a strong low-key super cute yuri dynamic between two of the main characters. I mention this partly, because there's a vocal (I have to assume male) contingent of the fans that hate this, so I love the idea of possibly proving them wrong!

It'd be great if someone could work on finishing the translations...

Do you mean vocal Japanese fans or western fans?

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

Definitely a "I'm my own grandfather" level of realization. We all know Mai isn't gonna stop pursuing her so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

joined Apr 16, 2017

Oneshot-that-should-be-a-series strikes again!

God no if it became a series it would be an absolute shitshow

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

So let me get this straight brown hair girl was in love with blonde hair girl but thought it was one sided so she just abruptly stops the diary before letting blonde girl finish and just leaves destroying the friendship in the process as well. This is the kind of forced angst I hate because all brown haired girl had to do was let her friend finish the darn diary to realize it was mutual. Brown hair is a special kind of dense and blondie deserved better anyway

Kuroji21
Melon Melon discussion 03 Jan 13:00
joined Apr 16, 2017

Kid logic at its finest.

joined Apr 16, 2017

Protagonist decides that going out with a guy you didn't like was better than confessing and then ultimately decides that killing the girl she loved and burying her in a shallow unmarked grave was better than confessing. This oneshot wants to be some tragic love story but it laughably falls short of that because the protagonist's actions don't make sense or even hint at the twist at the end, there was absolutely no build up except the very obvious death. 0/10 oneshot

joined Apr 16, 2017

Honestly she needs to promote more of her yuri works instead of peddling that shota shit 24/7. I swear my Twitter feed is filled with her reposting that manga.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 5:18PM