joined Jul 8, 2019

"Become delicious. Moe ☆ moe ☆ kyun!" certainly beats "Abracadabra!"

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

christmas came early

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Definitely more catchy than the only other incantation I can remember, starts with "Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows......" and everybody knows the rest.

last edited at Aug 7, 2022 11:21AM

joined May 3, 2014

hope we get the other chapters :3

joined Sep 22, 2021

This is like my favorite series on here. It's so fucking cute! So glad we're getting more updates.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so like not that I'm complaining about the new chapters they're very cute but are you sure they're meant to be parts of chapter 3? Like there sure is already a chapter 3 so are these uploads really supposed to be positioned there?

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

so like not that I'm complaining about the new chapters they're very cute but are you sure they're meant to be parts of chapter 3? Like there sure is already a chapter 3 so are these uploads really supposed to be positioned there?

That's where they are in the Tankoubon, because they're not in the serialization. We're only leaving them like this so the chapter count isn't completely messed up as Volume 1 puts chapter 10 (last chapter in the tank) after 11-13.

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 3:50PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That's where they are in the Tankoubon, because they're not in the serialization. We're only leaving them like this so the chapter count isn't completely messed up as Volume 1 puts chapter 10 (last chapter in the tank) after 11-13.

Basically the chapters in the tank are unnumbered, with a mix of serialized chapters, SNS extras, and new content. Also one of the chapters is moved to the end of the tank. For consistency, I'll stick to the numbering featured on Comic Newtype.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Every Band-Maid fan knows that "moe moe kyun kyun" is a powerful magical incantation... Especially when uttered by a pigeon ;p :D

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Ah. Shion has a thing for Melissa? Cute lol.

joined Aug 21, 2017

What does "put her foot in it" mean in "Rather than getting her revenge, Melissa-san put her foot in it."?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

What does "put her foot in it" mean in "Rather than getting her revenge, Melissa-san put her foot in it."?

There are multiple things it can mean, but in this context it likely refers to Melissa messing up and embarrassing herself

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfect. :D

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

I think there is a missing/misplaced chapter. What is chapter 10 now with the childification is the second extra chapter at the end. While the actual chapter 10 in the manga is about Melissa turning into a black cat and listening to Tanya's troubles.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think there is a missing/misplaced chapter. What is chapter 10 now with the childification is the second extra chapter at the end. While the actual chapter 10 in the manga is about Melissa turning into a black cat and listening to Tanya's troubles.

Like I said earlier, there's a slight difference between the online chapter order and the chapter listing in the volume since it's a mix of old, web and new content. The cat story is new content for the tank so we'll likely put that as a decimal. For context: The serialization's chapter 10 was moved to the end of this volume since it's relevant to some of the developments future chapters will dive more into.

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 6:18AM

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Like I said earlier, there's a slight difference between the online chapter order and the chapter listing in the volume since it's a mix of old, web and new content. The cat story is new content for the tank so we'll likely put that as a decimal. For context: The serialization's chapter 10 was moved to the end of this volume since it's relevant to some of the developments future chapters will dive more into.

I see, sorry if I came off a bit aggressive (didn't mean to). I was just really confused with the order since I only have the first volume physical and following it loosely on pixiv comics. I just really like the story and thanks for updating it! I never thought it would get updated ever since it was left dead for awhile now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Tsunderes are just the best.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Typo Ch 13, page 4, panel 5
"seperated" -> "separated"

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

That's a dragon of culture

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Another chapter of Melissa throwing away her pride and clinging to her love. That's even better than me having my new 3080 GPU delivered this morning.

joined Sep 22, 2021

I love how the dragon refers to Tanya as the "littler" witch lol. That was so cute. Well worth all the waiting since the last major update. This whole series is just the best sort of sugar rush.

joined Jul 8, 2019

One of /u/s.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Yuri shipper Dragon

Definitely the best dragon to have ever existed

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dragon-san is a yuri danshi.

Did he say "tootoi" at Melissa's moment of dere?

joined Aug 17, 2021

Now imagine that dragon in Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

To reply you must either login or sign up.