Forum › Posts by Sanguine

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021
Annasassiart-1640754678248996876-img1

Oh, this is lovely~

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

I may be misunderstanding this, but she's not a Lolicon meaning she has a young girl complex. She's a genuine villainess - as, apparently, are all successful witches - who's being defrosted by a sweet younger witch. The whole witch system seems pretty bad, anyway. Younger girls are just easier to use and abandon, is all.

Perhaps she enjoys using younger girls. Don’t kink shame her! ;) One could argue that—if she’s a “genuine villainess”—she enjoys being an opportunist. (Whether this has always been who she is, or what she became over time, it isn’t quite clear.)

What makes this a compelling trope is that—despite Melissa’s cold, uncaring disposition—she’s truly a tsundere when it comes to Tanya. She still seems to enjoy the naive nature of Tanya, but something about her has captivated Melissa in a way she didn’t expect.

I’m such a sucker for types like Melissa. God, I need therapy.

joined Jul 13, 2021

The curious psychology nerd in me wants to know what their MBTI types are. •́ ᴗ •̀

If I had to guess, I’d say Shiomi is an ISTJ/INTJ and Hanamura is an ESFP/ENFP.

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021
Yurricanes-1534655379564552192-img1

This is beautiful. The colors are so vibrant! ♥ᴗ♥

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021
Zzzi_gn-1443132430240473091-img1%20(1)

This is gorgeous. And her fox tail is so floofy~

joined Jul 13, 2021

(Regarding MBTI—) The author mentioned that Kageko is an INFJ, which I can see in certain situations. But I also see INFP tendencies in her. With Sakurako, I’d type her as an ENFJ.

joined Jul 13, 2021

I don't know, if kageko is a powerbottom or over the top top, but she is the dominating personality if it's 'bout seggs!

At least for now. She's one hell uva tease for pooor sakurako and she always fall for it XD

I think Kageko is naturally a bottom and more submissive, but definitely a tease. I think there’s a reversal element to this story and it’s possible that she’s “flipping the script” on Sakurako as some sort of defense strategy; because while Kageko seems more submissive in general, she may also feel uncomfortable shyness when Sakurako comes onto her (even if she enjoys Sakurako taking the lead most of the time). Sakurako seems like a natural top and enthusiastic protector, but she’s easily affected by Kageko and may not mind the reversal of roles despite her preference for being a top. But this is just my observation. :)

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 1:27AM

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

the romance is of course questionable but the psychological aspect is good, damn

I am not even sure there is any romance here, neither really cares much about the other person.

I agree. The “romance” is very superficial and vain, imo.

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

so ch 10 actually had me feeling it. like, the idea that someone wont leave u, even without everything that u stand on, can hit home. it can translate to this world where people, though rare, will be by each other's side, even if something were to happen and someone lost their money, job, house, even part of their body from injury or disease. felt that

Yes! So sweet. ^_^ And LOL @ the last page in that chapter—“After this, the magic wore off and Melissa became furious… But that’s another story.”

Such adorable Tsundere vibes. (ᵔ ₃ᵔ)♥

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

Just to keep her hat safe. Pfft… (¬‿¬)

Sanguine
Image Comments 25 Sep 23:10
joined Jul 13, 2021
E-m5j96wqaa_vvn-orig

Such a nightmare (even for myself). Though, I’ve heard from a few people that they don’t mind dating another bottom (or submissive) as long as they can take turns. ¯_(◕~◕)_/¯

Sanguine
Image Comments 25 Sep 22:54
joined Jul 13, 2021
E_ymyqcuuak4yfe-orig

Those little feet sticking out from her dress made me laugh. XD So cute.

Sanguine
Image Comments 25 Sep 22:44
joined Jul 13, 2021
92400465_p0

Lmao @ that boop (¬‿¬)

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

This would be so good if tanya wasn't a tiny bit too young. I like age gap, but holy.. she's like 12... :/

I think she’s actually closer to 16. Notice how she reminisces about the time her puppy was saved by Melissa 10 years ago. In that memory, the younger version of Tanya seems too well-spoken to be a toddler. Plus, the legal age of consent is 13 in Japan (which I absolutely do NOT condone), and since the original language that this manga is written in is Japanese, I’m going to assume that the author is from Japan.

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

omg again with alpha and omega bs i don't get it

what do ppl find appealing in this sort if stuff

Just because omegaverse isn’t your thing doesn’t make it “bs”.

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

OMG Melissa is so adorable!!

Sanguine
joined Jul 13, 2021

I’m guessing Tanya thinks Melissa is referring to her with, “So long as a certain someone recognizes my efforts.” ☹️