Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

......Are there really people out there THAT OPEN about being pedophiles???

Twtter

Damn, spitting straight facts

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Oh dear I can see the ocean of outraged comments on the horizon already...

I'mma go with no, not because no one would be that ignorant but because those who are have probably been lynched by morality zealots shortly afterwards and are therefor no longer around.

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 6:55AM

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Attention kids. If an adult approaches you and behaves like this, pull your emergency alarm right away: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/be_careful_onee_san_serialization_ch03#12

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 6:59AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Well a lot of people watched and praise cuties so.... That's that

joined May 1, 2015

Damn Tae's friend is something else.
Protecc them lolis.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I'm enjoying the silly fun of the manga and while I intend to stay out of moral debates in the thread, I must admit that I'm going to revel in the outrage.

joined May 16, 2021

This is interesting, two lolicons, one is closeted and the other one is certified.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is interesting, two lolicons, one is closeted and the other one is certified.

Tae isn't, you know.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

no,i mean us,we don't need to think hard about it

Lol I agree, I was just making a joke.

oh XD

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don't know if this counts as being a closet lolicon when the 10 year old looks like she could actually be her adult gf. She's not attracted to a childs body. Coworker though absolutely one

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 8:53AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Part of me is laughing at the idea that Mai-chan might be part of some Time-fuckery like 'My Younger Senpai'.

joined Feb 14, 2013

don't catch a case, onee-san

joined May 20, 2013

Legal loli is fine as hell lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Tae isnt- or she'd be after the tiny friend like her co-worker is. She fell for a girl who looks 0% like a child- and once she found out has been doing her best to ignore her instinctual hormones triggered by her appearance and adult like flirting.

If she was a lolicon she'd be drooling over the girls who LOOK like they are 10 - and Mai chan wouldnt interest her.

^ @morter - I have to read that series again- theres another fun and innocent manga with lolicons lol.

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 9:54AM

joined Apr 2, 2020

Ok Tae's friend is creepy af.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Ok Tae's friend is creepy af.

She is and that upsets me cause her kind of character design is always my favourite

joined May 20, 2013

Always beware of the [your favorite character design here]

joined Jan 11, 2019

@elevown, what series is that?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

What ppl you mean? Those who read/like lolicon stuff or straight up ppl saying that out there?

I meant the character in this comic. There's been enough arguments about loli in this thread, I'm not kicking that hive of bees.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Now the lolicon tag is fully in effect here... I don't know how to feel about that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
joined Jan 11, 2019
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I honestly did not expect this to become serialized, and now that it has, it's delved so far into the realm of ridiculousness that I can't look away. It's silly but hits so many moral targets...I can't tell if I like it unironically or not, but I'm riding this gravy train to the end of the railway.

joined Apr 17, 2020

No matter what you say you'll never convince me that Mai isn't deliberately seducing with Tae

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Kingscreed I agree- the extremely adult like flirting she does is worthy of a serial player lol- that flirty mode is far less beliveable for a 10yr old than her appearance for me!

Im not sure if its deliberate as it seems or innocent somehow or maybe exagerted in Tae's head.

Maybe she sees that behaviour a lot from her parents or sister etc and has learned to copy it without fully appreciating its meaning- that could pass as believable I guess.

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 4:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.