Forum › Posts by Kingscreed

joined Apr 17, 2020

This didn't make my Monday less depressing thanks for nothing.

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Can someone make a list of everything that's been taken down from dynasty by date

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Can someone make a list of everything that's been taken down from dynasty by date

joined Apr 17, 2020

No matter what you say you'll never convince me that Mai isn't deliberately seducing with Tae

joined Apr 17, 2020

Does anyone notice how Astra looks like a cross between Allmight and Stain? .... Just me? well alright.

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Adult life Yuri a married couple where both of them pretend to be poor

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

I'm extremely dissatisfied with where this is going

Kingscreed
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 02:39
joined Apr 17, 2020

Not typically my cup of tea, but... this was unexpectedly magnificent. looking forward to where this is going.

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Manga about a girl A who asks girl B out. Girl B says to girl I'll go out with you but if I'm ever unhappy I'll break up with you. Fast forward many years later girl A is being cold with girl B but it turns out to be an act

Still looking for this

I wish I knew. If you had any more details, that might help.

They're in high school in the first part. And adults in the next it's a pretty short story definitely not more than 12 pages. Girl B came home from work and girl A acted cold the whole night while Girl B was pining and when they went to bed girl A revealed she was just teasing girl B saying something like "you really love me don't you"

Still looking, God this is driving me crazy

last edited at May 1, 2021 8:43PM

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Manga about a girl A who asks girl B out. Girl B says to girl I'll go out with you but if I'm ever unhappy I'll break up with you. Fast forward many years later girl A is being cold with girl B but it turns out to be an act

Still looking for this

I wish I knew. If you had any more details, that might help.

They're in high school in the first part. And adults in the next it's a pretty short story definitely not more than 12 pages. Girl B came home from work and girl A acted cold the whole night while Girl B was pining and when they went to bed girl A revealed she was just teasing girl B saying something like "you really love me don't you"

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

I'd like to suggest a "Ojou-sama" tag

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Still looking for this

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

I just want to say I truly appreciate the effort it takes to translate this into something coherent.

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

^ Love Me Softly

Also, bumping this because it's been several months and I still can't find it:

The story I'm looking for, I don't remember how it began, but it involved two girls and one of them was making plans for college. But that would separate them, so at the end she threw away the college prep books, because she wanted to stay with the girl she loved.

Thank you very much

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 4:46PM

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

I'm looking for one where one girl bumps her head and suddenly she can read her crush's mind but thinks she's hallucinating

joined Apr 17, 2020

This is unrealistically glorious, so glorious I wouldn't mind going to heaven right now

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Nice

Kingscreed
joined Apr 17, 2020

Nice

joined Apr 17, 2020

The long lost half-sister trope reminds me of another one shot I can't remember the title though can anyone help me out

Kingscreed
Still Sick discussion 27 Jul 23:11
joined Apr 17, 2020

This makes me so happy