Forum › Posts by A.D.V.H

joined Feb 14, 2013

I can't help but feel like all these stories she makes are just practice for when she's finally at that level of both artistic and writing skill that she can plow through a story from start to finish with

joined Feb 14, 2013

don't catch a case, onee-san

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

This felt unfinished. Wonder if there will be/is a continuation.

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

Crowbar ex machina?

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

Strange sea beast said gay rights, I guess

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

Yeah, I can definitely feel the Asano in this. There's no way of knowing if it'll be anywhere near as depressing and melancholic as his work can be, but this is pretty surreal.

joined Feb 14, 2013

Funny thing is, relative to previous chapters, this one was comparatively drama free. I was fully expecting Komari to kiss/come onto Maki after walking out on the land bridge with her, but that fortunately didn't happen.

And yeah, thanks Nez. It's a sign of the times, but I've been noticing more and more misogynistic comments and attitudes seeping into this place. Now more than ever, you're the bulwark we rely on.

It really is a shame, but I suppose the attitudes I've seen in the comment sections here the last couple years are a result of folks thinking that the very ground they stand on is a platform for argument. Nez may well be our only hope.

A.D.V.H
Dark Widow discussion 25 Oct 05:13
joined Feb 14, 2013

How is SM sex supposed to work with a centaur anyway?

I mean, riding crops, whips, and branding come to mind. I suppose if you transfer all the staples of horse roleplay onto a centaur it's basically the same thing. But with a centaur instead of somebody in a bit on all fours.

A.D.V.H
3P discussion 14 Sep 22:53
joined Feb 14, 2013

lol Misaka.

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 10:53PM

A.D.V.H
Scape-God discussion 08 Aug 09:15
joined Feb 14, 2013

So god is a goat, Mary's a lackadaisical lesbian, and Jesus is Griffith with short hair. Neat.

joined Feb 14, 2013

"Aw shit, here we go again" : The Manga-OVA-extravaganza

joined Feb 14, 2013

It's nice to see Mochi making improvements in their artwork. People actually sort of have noses now.

joined Feb 14, 2013

The fish on her jacket is in way too many panels. It's judging me for reading.

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 10:42PM

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

I wonder if we'll ever know what happened.

joined Feb 14, 2013

Spreading this out would have probably been better. The dynamic is cute, but definitely too much for just a short oneshot.

A.D.V.H
Walk Wit Me discussion 21 Jun 21:09
joined Feb 14, 2013

I love how most of us don't expect this to end well.

joined Feb 14, 2013

Welp, the review lied to me. Time to keep reading.

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

Just realized that they're at Ohtori Academy and Hime is Himemiya... well, I can't believe I missed that.

A.D.V.H
joined Feb 14, 2013

... it really is Christmas. I'm crying over exaggerated, river filling tears.

A.D.V.H
Hime Kobito discussion 21 Dec 12:53
joined Feb 14, 2013

This is by the same author of Kekkaishi! The gender bender yuri (well people argue about whether it's yuri but in the end its two girls together so??) I've always loved it cause this authors art style is just so cute.. glad to finally see this one shot here.

Oh, did you mean "Kashimashi!"?

A.D.V.H
Golondrina discussion 13 Dec 13:53
joined Feb 14, 2013

There is eventually yuri-ish stuff in it. It blends with the story well, though. I hope I actually get to see this get translated to the fifth volume.

A.D.V.H
Image Comments 02 Oct 17:08
joined Feb 14, 2013
42315618_p0

The only problem is Ryuko's lock of red. The way it's hanging down from her hair as if it's a completely different entity entirely has been bugging me.