Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

joined Nov 21, 2018

Depends on if the chart is about relationships, marriage, or sex. It's always worth remembering that legally speaking, Japan doesn't recognize anything but coitus as "sex".

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Depends on if the chart is about relationships, marriage, or sex. It's always worth remembering that legally speaking, Japan doesn't recognize anything but coitus as "sex".

Which is both totally wack and explains a lot.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Re-reading the initial chapters is fun. "I am not into younger guys." Now watch me as I make love to this barely legal woman.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Re-reading the initial chapters is fun. "I am not into younger guys." Now watch me as I make love to this barely legal woman.

Well, she's clearly not a younger guy. :P

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Well, she's clearly not a younger guy. :P

In the original, she says that "younger is not my type". No mention of the gender. I added it, because it was implied, obviously. "The younger ones are not my type" sounds a bit off in English.

The irony stays the same: she said that she wasn't into younger ones, which is probably why Minami looks a bit upset on the next panel and probably also means that Minami was interested in Iori for some time (and is upset that someone is making a move on her).

But she ends up with a 10 years younger girlfriend anyway.

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 7:04AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Normally I detest sepia tone paper on manga, but for some reason it does seem to suit this series- I didnt really even notice it till the credit page pointed it out for ch25.

That chart Nya-chan posted is interesting. I noticed their is barely any legal implication for the woman being a lot older, only when its a man who is a lot older is it felony and he go to jail- so presumably it would be the female rules for both if BOTH were female? I.e In these age gap yuri, the worst the adult woman would face is a misdemenor charge, no matter how big the age gap? (Well, and probably loosing their job in those where its a teacher etc).

On the one hand we say rules should be the same for both genders- but on the other.. and as a yuri fan, I have a hard time getting mad about it lol.

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 7:01AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

so presumably it would be the female rules for both if BOTH were female?

Then it wouldn't be "sex", would it? ;-) As @Jananaberry said:

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 11:30AM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Why the piercings tho I don’t get it? To seem older?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lots of people just have them because they like them you know..

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I love how much chad energy Iori radiates in chapter 68. Swats down the junior's netori attempt like it was nothing.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why the piercings tho I don’t get it? To seem older?

Shizuka likes piercing Minami, was the explanation Minami gave, though what she said was Shizuka is a "big S."

joined Sep 7, 2021

Is there any reason why a solid chunk of the series is just straight up missing..

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is there any reason why a solid chunk of the series is just straight up missing..

Go back a page, but TL;DR is "petty scanlator drama lol"

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I'll continue to redo the missing chapters (once I'll have caught up with Blue Skin raws).

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 12:33PM

joined Jun 3, 2021

Sepia filter is a pain, I hate it.

last edited at Sep 17, 2021 3:49PM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I'll continue to redo the missing chapters (once I'll have caught up with Blue Skin raws).

Thank you for picking up the missing chapters and uploading them .

*Bows thankfully

last edited at Sep 17, 2021 8:30PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks a billion for letting me experience this series properly, Kirin!

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

That arm on chapter 7, page 1 is a denizen of nightmare...
long live sepia filter

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

How long until we have chapters 8-24?

joined Jun 30, 2017

I still think Shizuku was too easily forgiven in this story.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I still think Shizuku was too easily forgiven in this story.

And that's terrible.

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

No sepia, no love

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Nice.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Slapstick is a weird gag to use on an abuse victim

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Slapstick is a weird gag to use on an abuse victim

The way Mikanuji uses casual violence throughout this series is extremely interesting and occasionally very off-putting. It keeps the series from settling comfortably either into comedy or slice of life because many of the characters have been through real violence and emotional trauma, which is generally played seriously, but then the various couples are beating each other up and the tone, if not the affect, is comedic. I'm pretty sure it's part of why I like the series and it's definitely part of what makes it distinctive, but it's also what keeps it from being a comfy read, especially in the earlier chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.