Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

joined Aug 15, 2020

I still think Shizuku was too easily forgiven in this story.

And that's terrible.

The thing is though, Shizuku at least is showing signs of trying to better herself...(especially so if younread the more serialized series of this) - though that does not completely excuse anything she did.

The one that keeps pissing me off is Iori who knows exactly what had happened between Minami and Shizuku - heck she even actually WITNESSED it...and she also knows how abusive Minami's parents are and yet she keeps hitting her anytime she isn't doing what she wants her to do because...I don't know? It's okay since 'it's not as bad as what Minami has been through and where else would she go anyways'? and 'She loves her.'?

And even whatever was implied she did to Minami against her will in the latest chapter was also just played off as a joke and Iori was just all like 'Oh, just get over it, Minami.'

Also how hard would it have been to just be like: 'Hey, what's wrong? You haven't talked to me at all today...' instead of pulling that stunt and getting violent the moment it didn't work?

last edited at Sep 25, 2021 12:50AM

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

RIP sepia filter

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's just not the same without the sepia warmth.

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020

I started looking forward at them when shizuko beat the hell out of the girls who's talking shit about saori... Hehe but this chapter is annoyingly short.

joined May 29, 2021

These two deserve each other to be honest.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Am I missing something between ch 69 and 70? Wasn't Minami the drunk one?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It ain't the same with that sepia touch

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Am I missing something between ch 69 and 70? Wasn't Minami the drunk one?

Different circumstances. Chapter 70 is some time after 69, starting "in media res" and quickly flashing back to the previous night.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Translation error on last page:

“I won’t feel satisfied until I overwhelming show my dominance.”

SHOULD BE CHANGED TO:

“I won’t feel satisfied until I overwhelmingly show my dominance.”

OR

“I won’t feel satisfied until I show my overwhelming dominance.”

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Boo. Implying that she gets herself beaten up deliberately...ish cheapens the whole violent aspect of the relationship. Boo boo. That's barely properly abusive now ...

joined May 29, 2021

Boo. Implying that she gets herself beaten up deliberately...ish cheapens the whole violent aspect of the relationship. Boo boo. That's barely properly abusive now ...

Maybe that’s her kink.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That seems like a terribly unnecessary retcon.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's been obvious for a while that Shizuku lets Saori have her way.

She's a true delinquent and in flashbacks, it looks like she had blood on her hands and used a knife.

So, author is making it obvious that she likes Saori. Both communicate with violence anyway.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 69 has been updated with sepia and some nicer typesetting.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

nice

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

OrangePekoe posted:

Chapter 69 has been updated with sepia and some nicer typesetting.

Well, it got updated again. Hope nobody made any daring bets that it'd be the only time. Thanks, take care.

last edited at Oct 2, 2021 8:41PM

joined May 29, 2021

So I’m confused on the timeline compared to the “side stories.” Are the manga-gamer couple together at this point like they are in the side stories?

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

So I’m confused on the timeline compared to the “side stories.” Are the manga-gamer couple together at this point like they are in the side stories?

I think so, now that they're meeting face to face. Im sure both were aware "living together with someone I love" meant with each other.

Woohoo more content of the best couple

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No worries. :D

And now two have that dream.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I think so, now that they're meeting face to face. Im sure both were aware "living together with someone I love" meant with each other.

Woohoo more content of the best couple

I think in this series, they're not together yet. Or at least, they'd been meeting face to face but didn't know that they were gaming buddies. I'm not super sure how this fits in with Side Stories though.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, is this the Boobies uniform from Space Dandy?!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_ch69#2

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Feels like those two gonna take a long time like this.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can't really blame her for not noticing the mood when you don't tell her it's you. :D

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Can't really blame her for not noticing the mood when you don't tell her it's you. :D

Pluss that was a frickin' huge flock of pigeons!!!

joined May 29, 2021

Feels like those two gonna take a long time like this.

They’re already together in the side stories so this chapter feels weird.

To reply you must either login or sign up.