Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

I really want to see a date or kiss scene at the end of finals
That would be really sweet

Dangling that as a carrot in front of Hino might be too much motivation, though (see Motivation Button). Maybe if Hino asks for a reward only after passing (or at least doing her best and getting a decent result) it might be possible.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

^ I feel the need to point out that she actually has no buttons. :P

Also, pretty sure Hino would faint first, based on what we've seen so far.

Pretending to faint, Koguma landed on the bed. She realised that Hino's lips had still been attached to her body, right there above the chest. In fact it was not just the lips. Hino's entire body was now pressing heavily from the top. For a while, nothing else was happening. Only that sweet enamouring scent of Hino's hair was slowly getting Koguma drunk. She opened one of her eyes to look around and check what's going on. Hino was lying on top, motionless.
'Wait, did she collapse? That idiot!', Koguma gave it her all to roll over to the side together with the practically dead body of her schoolmate. She was now sitting on top.
'Hey, wake up already! Stupid Hino! Are you alive?', Koguma was in panic.
'What should I do? Do I give her the CPR?', she was dying from embarrassment when that thought reached her head.
'Kyaahh!! What shall I do? Damn you Hino, please don't die on me here!', Koguma breathed in as much air as she possibly could and bent forward - Hino's beautiful face was now right in front of hers. She then opened Hino's mouth with her hands slightly shaking, closed her own eyes and let the air flow between Hino's soft lips.
She was about to bend backwards for another round when Koguma felt two hands interlocking behind her neck, keeping her head close to Hino's face.
'Ha, caught ya - someone's looking really embarrassed now!', Hino whispered with a grin.
Neither of them could sleep that night.

okay-okay, I should stop with this nonsense)))

joined Aug 29, 2019

Pretending to faint, Koguma landed on the bed. She realised that Hino's lips had still been attached to her body, right there above the chest. In fact it was not just the lips. Hino's entire body was now pressing heavily from the top. For a while, nothing else was happening. Only that sweet enamouring scent of Hino's hair was slowly getting Koguma drunk. She opened one of her eyes to look around and check what's going on. Hino was lying on top, motionless.
'Wait, did she collapse? That idiot!', Koguma gave it her all to roll over to the side together with the practically dead body of her schoolmate. She was now sitting on top.
'Hey, wake up already! Stupid Hino! Are you alive?', Koguma was in panic.
'What should I do? Do I give her the CPR?', she was dying from embarrassment when that thought reached her head.
'Kyaahh!! What shall I do? Damn you Hino, please don't die on me here!', Koguma breathed in as much air as she possibly could and bent forward - Hino's beautiful face was now right in front of hers. She then opened Hino's mouth with her hands slightly shaking, closed her own eyes and let the air flow between Hino's soft lips.
She was about to bend backwards for another round when Koguma felt two hands interlocking behind her neck, keeping her head close to Hino's face.
'Ha, caught ya - someone's looking really embarrassed now!', Hino whispered with a grin.
Neither of them could sleep that night.

okay-okay, I should stop with this nonsense)))

!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Next thing you know is that Hino will say "fuck me" and Koguma will just go and do it

I'd think she would want a kiss first. After all, she didn't get one in the ice cream chapter despite her best efforts.

Yeah I was more thinking of her saying that as just an expression of like saying "Oh, fuck me!" and Koguma just taking her to mean that literally

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

Everything takachi wrote goes here

you're breathtaking

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[83] One chapter left until we are caught up. Enjoy <3

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

How many strange feelings is she gonna feel before she realizes she's in love?

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Progress? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

[83] One chapter left until we are caught up. Enjoy <3

Thank you!

Also I think we are making progress, because it went from teasing to them growing more and more aware of the teasing involving some..."unusual" feelings heh

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Will one of you two confess before I explode?!?!

Apparently Hino is still getting caught up with what these feelings are COME ON GIRL GET WITH IT

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is your conscience wanting to murder you Hino. Nothing serious.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Wait, Hino is actually SO good at studying LOL

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 1:35AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I just had a thought that this series might end with Hino telling Kogu that she will go to class every day, as long as she goes out with her.

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I think kogu's come to terms with her feelings by now, but maybe Hino's still a step away...

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I just had a thought that this series might end with Hino telling Kogu that she will go to class every day, as long as she goes out with her.

Followed by a sequel where she promises to enter and graduate from a quality college if they get married?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Followed by a sequel where she promises to enter and graduate from a quality college if they get married?

God I fucking hope so.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

God I fucking hope so.

I'd like to pre-order this, please and thanks.

joined Aug 29, 2019

God I fucking hope so.

I'd like to pre-order this, please and thanks.

Count me in.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Progress time.

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I kinda fail to see why should we get any progress after 80-something chapters, when they both behave pretty much the same way as in the first ones :P The series is like 100% innuendos and I bet it will stay that way until the end.

Unlucky to have posted this right before this chapter dropped with that last page.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Woah, Hino really made it with the exams!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

With the power of Koguma's panties, anything is possible.

joined Aug 29, 2019

The power of lewd love

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The power of lewd love

Clearly means she should have more panties.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I guess Hino is one of those Toshino Kyoko types that just get really good grades at the end with little to no work during the year. Yatta to the both of them ^_^ !

To reply you must either login or sign up.