Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ah, I should hare remembered my own words from when Hino had a cold...

[...] Koguma never refuses Hino's requests, no matter how much she protests.

The pattern holds, yet again.

Yep. I noticed the same thing while editing.

She does sometimes run away when hino takes things too far tho. usually after she's already accepted doing something embarrassing. like when she ran off after Hino touched her boob because Hino said she was going to touch her somewhere else.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Next thing you know is that Hino will say "fuck me" and Koguma will just go and do it

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Next thing you know is that Hino will say "fuck me" and Koguma will just go and do it

I'd think she would want a kiss first. After all, she didn't get one in the ice cream chapter despite her best efforts.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'll say it again. Koguma never refuses Hino's requests.

Koguma dressing passed-out Hino might be a x.5 chapter that'll come with a volume release.

Seems very likely, yes.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Night one complete, lets see how the next 6(?) days go

Score:

Koguma: 2 Hino: 0

No way they are gonna draw 6 chapters of the same thing over and over- we probably already have multiple days represented here in the study montages. It will probably end in a chapter or 2, having just seen a snippet and highlights of the week. Not that i'd mind being totally wrong lol.

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 6:08AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I'd think she would want a kiss first. After all, she didn't get one in the ice cream chapter despite her best efforts.

Hino just uses being overly naughty to conceal/rationalize her affection anyway! She's just as embarrassed as Koguma (as per the scene from my avatar), she just deals with it by making Koguma run away before letting it out :D
Which is not really much of an option in this current situation, hehe.

Also yes, Kogutop please.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No way they are gonna draw 6 chapters of the same thing over and over- we probably already have multiple days represented here in the study montages. It will probably end in a chapter or 2, having just seen a snippet and highlights of the week. Not that i'd mind being totally wrong lol.

Looking at the calendar, you seem to be right, yes. This already seems to be the last day.

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 6:14AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

huh, what a sweet morning surprise! <3 <3 <3
so do you think Hino will make it over 90s on all subjects? Or did the teacher trick her in the same fashion she's tricking Koguma?

Exactly what I was thinking. That teacher is definitely suspect.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Hino-san never asked to sleep with Koguma again."

NOOOO!! Ship Wreck!!

Pretty sure this only applies for the duration of the study week.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

To quote another post I've seen before:

That's lesbian!

joined Aug 29, 2019

To quote another post I've seen before:

That's lesbian!

-snip-

She's so proud of (her beloved) Hino.

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Hino just uses being overly naughty to conceal/rationalize her affection anyway! She's just as embarrassed as Koguma (as per the scene from my avatar), she just deals with it by making Koguma run away before letting it out :D

We’ve seen it before with the neck kissing ep. Honestly this whole arc is a bit of a reversal in itself becuase hino never actually expects anything to happen. If hino actually asked for sex she’d be absolutely floored that Koguma would do it. Koguma’s a top a heart but needs the hino to initiate.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Koguma is a bit like Yuzu from citrus , she can 100% take the lead if properly pushed but she has to work her way through a thick wall of innocence before she gets there :P

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Incredible, it's like Koguma /wants/ to be asked to do embarrassing things.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Koguma is so willing to accommodate for Hino, her tolerance has basically reached infinite levels, and I don't think Hino knows what to do about this affection being showed to her

joined May 20, 2013

I just want to reiterate that this happened

Koguma: (Taking off my panties) is all I can do!!
Hino: That's my loss, then.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Hino: Well, if you're fine with it, then how about undoing a few of your pyjama buttons next...?
Koguma: I'm embarrassed!! Look! I'm really embarrassed now!!
H: Sheesh... Are you, really?
K (averting her gaze to the side, almost pouting a bit): Well... If you... If you un... undo the...
H: The rest of the buttons myself? Then what?! (undoing the buttons) Will your face get even more embarrassed?
K (turning all red like a tomato): Yaaa...!!! It sure will! Look how embarrassed it is now! It's growing embarrassed more and more!!!
H: And if I kiss you here? (smooches the collarbone)
K (falling on the bed and loses consciousness of embarrassment): kyaaah.....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ I feel the need to point out that she actually has no buttons. :P

Also, pretty sure Hino would faint first, based on what we've seen so far.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

This series is like crack cocaine to me. Also, Kogu has shown from the start to have top energy (sometimes). Kogu is def gonna be the one who takes the relationship to the next step in the coming chapters, and I hope its soon :)

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 2:41PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i love these horny morons

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I'm still so amazed that the series manages to be so horny while also retaining an innocent tone. Horny idiots, deeply in pure love.

joined May 20, 2013

I'm still so amazed that the series manages to be so horny while also retaining an innocent tone. Horny idiots, deeply in pure love.

This series already had a Feet chapter so that's peak non-NSFW horniness right there

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I kinda fail to see why should we get any progress after 80-something chapters, when they both behave pretty much the same way as in the first ones :P The series is like 100% innuendos and I bet it will stay that way until the end.

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 5:47PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I kinda fail to see why should we get any progress after 80-something chapters, when they both behave pretty much the same way as in the first ones :P The series is like 100% innuendos and I bet it will stay that way until the end.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I personally have always made a clear distinction in my own relationships between accidental boob-touching on the one hand and invited, intentional boob-fondling on the other.

And I’ve always called the latter “progress.”

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I really want to see a date or kiss scene at the end of finals
That would be really sweet

To reply you must either login or sign up.