Forum › My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Poor MC. It's not the adult life incest story I wanted, but this still looks super cool.

Fb_img_1595417728443
joined Feb 14, 2020

Interesting

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I wonder how long her sister's been spending overseas? I don't feel like it would've been more than a year or so by how the MC still looks kinda young (and the other girl as well), so a marriage seemed kinda sudden to me--but ofc the intent might be that it's been several years.

joined Dec 9, 2017

I wonder about Kiku's angle. Does she pity Sena, who harbors unrequited and incestuous feelings for her own older sister? Or did Kiku fell in love with Sena while (or after) she was dating Yuuna? Guess we'll find out as more chapters come out

Edit: right before the final panel, we see a small flashback where Kiku is taken with Sena, back when Kiku had straight hair like when she was dating Yuuna. Maybe Kiku had already started liking Sena since then?

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 12:34PM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I hope she's genuine about Sena. Don't want poor girl to be hurt any more than this

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uwawawa looking cool for now

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Oh boy, this is already a mess. Excited for more!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Interesting.

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Glad this was translated it definitely caught my attention when I saw it

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

i just don't wanna see the sisters being lovers. This manga capture my intrest, i want mooooore

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

All of my favorite tags in one manga..nice

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Aside from the incest being a ick for me, I think I’ll continue to see the what happens wit the mc and the best friend so hopefully it doesn’t go the incest route

joined Apr 3, 2021

can someone explain to me the love triangle tag for this series?
Sena has feelings for her sister but Kiku has feelings for Sena not Yuuna, so it doesnt feel like a love triangle

joined Jul 29, 2021

How do I like a chapter here? Newly logged in.

Frogrock
joined Apr 6, 2021

Sena has feelings for her sister but Kiku has feelings for Sena not Yuuna, so it doesnt feel like a love triangle

You'll see the use of this tag like this more so these days, but by definition a "Love Triangle" is just a romantic relationship
involving three people. That can be the way you described it as A loves B and B loves C and C loves A, or it could be mutual feelings for all three members of the triangle entirely.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

A in love with B in love with C is the classic definition of a love triangle, despite it perhaps seeming more like an angle. A and C aren't required to have any relation at all.

And damn our MC is a fucking mess, and the friend is obviously into that. Feeling a train wreck coming on.

Frogrock
joined Apr 6, 2021

How do I like a chapter here? Newly logged in.

I don't believe there is a "Like/Dislike" system on Dynasy, as I think the site works off of views for popularity. You can click on the three stacked lines on the top right next to your profile to add the chapter or series to a list such as Favourites or To Read, but that's about it I think.

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 12:03PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The love triangle tag is applied to any of these configurations:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TriangRelations

This would be a classic #4

(Poly overrides a number of those)

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 6:04PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

Man why are there so many yuri incest mangas.

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

God I just love stories about toxic relationships and terrible tumultuous emotions

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wow, the sister is an asshole.

"I have a lover in university, I leave them, and my sister, to make merry in a foreign country, meet some stud there and decide to marry him"

Talk about being selfish and insensitive.

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 12:54PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I thought I had Incest blacklisted and, not even noticing the tag, expected a "I walked in on my sister making out with my best friend" sort of setup. That's something I'd like to see actually.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Thank god they squashed the incest in the first chapter I was really hesitant going into this but the love triangle tag gave me hope

joined Mar 26, 2021

Art is good, the story looks promising. So im taking this ride.

What I can say about this for now, the last panel when Kiku asked if she can have Sena, i hope she does have feelings for her and is not just attracted to her because she is a mess right now because of unrequited love. Also i wouldn't like it if it turns out that Yuna is getting married because she has feelings for her sister too but thought it is wrong so she decided to get married. Kiku look like a good person, if Sena will fall in love with her (probably) later, probably it will take a route that Sena will try to date her also to forget about feelings for her sis, or maybe Kiku will suggest her to do it like this.
Hope im wrong at some point in this and it will surprise me, because i've already read some manga like that and would like to see something new

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This looks pretty good, strap me in for this one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.