Forum › Posts by LeiteDeRosa

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

Even if this is not the outcome we wished, this rejection was very good, honest and on point, not playing with feelings and stuff. Hiroko needs to work it out with herself, but eventually she will

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

Okay, at least my girl Fuyuki is gonna put herself out there. I cannot (probably don't need to) tell you how many protags I get frustrated with just wallowing in angst instead of getting out there and doing something about it. Sure, it probably isn't the healthiest way to approach her feelings, but it's definitely refreshing to see something like this for a change.

Yessss!! make them more humans, it's not healthy, but thats the point. We are humans and make mistakes like that, is refreshing seeing some characters like this.

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??
this is insane, this type of conversation is so weird. Man, i was kind of enjoying, but this last chapters are so.... i don't even have the words to describe

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUUUUCH

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

i just don't wanna see the sisters being lovers. This manga capture my intrest, i want mooooore

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

why there isn't an "yuri" tag?

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

this is so good, i want more!!

LeiteDeRosa
Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

they are just soooo cuuuute

LeiteDeRosa
Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

This drama came so far, they must've stoped 2 chapthers ago, but now i guess this will work out fine. This serie is pretty good, just the drama (for me has no fundament) that got me tired of reading, but i like Fujoshiro and i thing she deserves a happy ending

LeiteDeRosa
Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

I love this serie

LeiteDeRosa
Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

I read it 3 times already. I love this serie sooo muchhhh

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

Man, this is so much more than a friendship