Forum › Posts by Xaven

Xaven
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 15:06
Frogrock
joined Apr 6, 2021

Man what is even going to happen at this point. I saw comments from another series talking about train wrecks, and mentioned liberty. That was a few months ago, and against my better judgement I've ended up reading this shit. I can't pull myself out of an angsty series once I'm in, but what could honestly happen here? Has Maki eloped? Is it a misunderstanding? Will we ever see the conclusion to this hellfire in my lifetime. What's the most likely outcome for this series atm?

Frogrock
joined Apr 6, 2021

How do I like a chapter here? Newly logged in.

I don't believe there is a "Like/Dislike" system on Dynasy, as I think the site works off of views for popularity. You can click on the three stacked lines on the top right next to your profile to add the chapter or series to a list such as Favourites or To Read, but that's about it I think.

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 12:03PM

Frogrock
joined Apr 6, 2021

can someone explain to me the love triangle tag for this series?
Sena has feelings for her sister but Kiku has feelings for Sena not Yuuna, so it doesnt feel like a love triangle

You'll see the use of this tag like this more so these days, but by definition a "Love Triangle" is just a romantic relationship
involving three people. That can be the way you described it as A loves B and B loves C and C loves A, or it could be mutual feelings for all three members of the triangle entirely.

Frogrock
joined Apr 6, 2021

This 100% was going to get another volume with how they did the last few chapters, without a doubt it was forced to cut early. Ending was about as much as you could expect from how the last few chapters played out, but it could've been better without the shitty symbolism at the end with the photograph that Aya's obsession with Sei is still unholy toxic. Would've definitely appreciated a more mature and healthy ending to what started as a "Detached Relationship" that kind've more or less just got worse with that whole Aya becoming a stronger poison to erase Sei's past trauma from Yoru. Won't blame the author at all since it's very apparent imo that they had intended for another volume since Mochida and partly Haruki's roles within the story got severely swept under the rug. Overall a decent series with great art though.