Forum › Posts by RemyFool

joined Dec 9, 2017

Really love the gap for the two ladies. The extrovert being the bottom while the introvert is the top may be neither unprecented nor original, but I still love the dynamic. To me, that adds yet another layer to them being closeted.

joined Dec 9, 2017

I wonder if there's a connection between Chiharu knows Sakura from Saaya and Sakura, considering page 3 where Chiharu mentions a Sakura-chan girl. More needed please!

joined Dec 9, 2017

This series was fantastic. I'm glad I read it.

RemyFool
joined Dec 9, 2017

Chapter 3 was such a big swerve....

Still like chapters 1, 2, and 4 a lot, though

joined Dec 9, 2017

I wonder about Kiku's angle. Does she pity Sena, who harbors unrequited and incestuous feelings for her own older sister? Or did Kiku fell in love with Sena while (or after) she was dating Yuuna? Guess we'll find out as more chapters come out

Edit: right before the final panel, we see a small flashback where Kiku is taken with Sena, back when Kiku had straight hair like when she was dating Yuuna. Maybe Kiku had already started liking Sena since then?

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 12:34PM

RemyFool
joined Dec 9, 2017

Unless Yoshiko suddenly started calling Riko 'Lily' in the second season, which I haven't yet watched

Yes, they bond during S2E5 and then Yoshiko starts calling Riko Lily starting from S2E6. But Most RikoxYoshiko doujinshi / fanart features the nickname. That's because the origins of the nickname happened much earlier than that.

http://eiyuupicup.tumblr.com/post/144479324587/hi-can-you-explain-the-yoshiko-calling-riko-lily