Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hmm yes very friendly indeed.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Placing my money on Kuroyuri being Kageko's mom.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Very. Friendly.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

This is getting spicy

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

They better keep Nikaidou away from the doujins or she's going to melt and / or explode.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

nikaidou-san discovered the power of yuri, she's becoming more and more powerful

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nikaido in the end:

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

Nikaido discovers sex
And she doesn't like it

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Did he die? I mean, they took him to the hospital, but I don't think someone can survive that amont of karma.

if he lives, then every other mangaka that he screwed over will get a piece of him.

So, in the end, my wish for him to rest in pieces might just have a chance of being fulfilled.

Either way, he'll never use that arm again. Or those eyes. Or those legs. ^_^

exactly! Toraiwa must live to suffered by those he done wrong.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Also, according to manga-updates, Tatsubon is a man.

They've been wrong before.

hey, he's one of us! :D

joined Aug 12, 2019

Nikaidou is reading the future chapters of tadokoro-san, I bet

woohoo! future spoilers dead ahead!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

At first I thought Tadokoro would be sad and angry at Nikaidou because, when asked about their relationship, Nikaidou denied that they are girlfriends and said they are just friends.

Then I realized that Tadokoro and Nikaidou are probably on the same wavelength when it comes to coming out... Tadokoro is prolly very happy that Nikaidou kept their relationship out a secret.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

They're spoiling the future chapters

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Yukata Time!!

joined Feb 21, 2019

Nikaido has discovered sex, her yuri power is leveling up!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

At first I thought Tadokoro would be sad and angry at Nikaidou because, when asked about their relationship, Nikaidou denied that they are girlfriends and said they are just friends.

Then I realized that Tadokoro and Nikaidou are probably on the same wavelength when it comes to coming out... Tadokoro is prolly very happy that Nikaidou kept their relationship a secret.

This. I'm like you, I'm used to mangas were one of the girls says "NO WE'RE NOT GFS WE'RE NOT GAYS HAHA THE VERY IDEA WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" and the other one is devastated and resentful and we're in for half a dozen chapters of angst angst angst. And I totally was like oh no, silly Nikaidou, why did you deny it, Tadokoro will be sho shad! But it turned out Tadokoro is okay with it. Welp at least it's original, haha.

joined May 24, 2014

Kageko is such a lady killer!

joined Feb 1, 2013

so ready for a kiri/megu sleepover arc.

Yeah, they're both really cute, I always enjoy a Tomboy/Gal-type pairing!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Less panic than I expected from getting naked after that doujin, but I guess the previous experience from bathing together helped.

Ranbara... Well, you're not strictly wrong, but you'll certainly never be as close as Sakurako is. Now let's see whether they'll flirt enough for her to realize this next... :D

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Then I realized that Tadokoro and Nikaidou are probably on the same wavelength when it comes to coming out... Tadokoro is prolly very happy that Nikaidou kept their relationship out a secret.

I'm not sure either of them saw it as denial or "keeping their relationship a secret". She didn't say "We're just friends, nothing weird nope nope nope", she said "Our relationship is VERY FRIENDLY". Just how friendly? Friendly enough that she was holding Tadokoro-san possessively as she said it. I think in her mind she was saying "She's mine" in a less-embarrassing, subtler Japanese sort of way, kind of like one might indicate "I love you" by saying "The moon is beautiful tonight".

And Tadokoro-san probably more or less got it and was happy. It's just that eyepatch girl is not mega-subtle and didn't catch the signal.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Meanwhile, a bathhouse visit? Sheesh, this is blatant pandering to baser fan instincts!
. . .
Well? come on, pander to me!

joined May 24, 2014

Meanwhile, a bathhouse visit? Sheesh, this is blatant pandering to baser fan instincts!
. . .
Well? come on, pander to me!

Oh please, this is no Fairy Tail.

joined Dec 13, 2020

NO WE'RE NOT GFS WE'RE NOT GAYS HAHA THE VERY IDEA WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!

I hate when this happens.
Show some guts and come out proud, geez.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To clarify, the term Nikaidou uses in ch93 is "tottemo nakayoshi na kankei" (ie. "friendly" as in "close", not explicitly "we're friends"). Basically, it hits the perfect middle ground of describing how close they are while still leaving it vague enough for Ranbara to misunderstand.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

To clarify, the term Nikaidou uses in ch93 is "tottemo nakayoshi na kankei" (ie. "friendly" as in "close", not explicitly "we're friends"). Basically, it hits the perfect middle ground of describing how close they are while still leaving it vague enough for Ranbara to misunderstand.

That makes sense. And Kageko being the adorable ball of shyness and dorkiness she is, she no doubt prefers to keep her relationships private (as in, it would be mega embarrassing for her to let people know she's dating someone) so she's grateful that Sakurako gave a nonspecific answer that doesn't tell any lie or falsehood but keeps the issue vague.

To reply you must either login or sign up.