Forum › Girls Who Wanted to Be Chosen discussion

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Why do you always say "a Japanese" it sounds weird

This one-shot fucks, very nice work

joined Mar 6, 2018

Ah yes, two girls bonding and getting wet together. That's what friendship is all about

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Well they gained something nice out of the heartbreak

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Oneshot-that-should-be-a-series strikes again!

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

And thus it was revealed to be his plan all along, to Yuri the two girls.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I think we should have more stories about the “losers” in love triangles or harem style series. I liked the Sayaka novels a lot, and I think there’s a lot to work with generally for the idea.

joined Apr 16, 2017

God no if it became a series it would be an absolute shitshow

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The series actually ended when this oneshot starts. It was a series where an oblivious idiotic guy was being chased by three girls who were totally in love with him: a sporty girl, a childhood friend girl, and a heroine-type girl. In the end he chose the heroine and the series ended (and the oneshot began).

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

The series actually ended when this oneshot starts. It was a series where an oblivious idiotic guy was being chased by three girls who were totally in love with him: a sporty girl, a childhood friend girl, and a heroine-type girl. In the end he chose the heroine and the series ended (and the oneshot began).

Not choosing the osananajimi should be a crime punishable by death.

Mifuyu-chan kawaisou... ●︿●

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Poor guy didnt even get a face. Is this like romantic objectification or something? Like a macguffin?

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Reminds me of this meme but the guy is actually nice unlike this dckhead Akio https://pin.it/7Hmu0lf

joined Jun 30, 2016

Know why they lost the race of love? cus none of the two took the initiative to confess or make moves on him, typical dumb side protagonists.

last edited at May 29, 2021 11:53AM

joined Sep 28, 2017

That was nice. That handholding at the end was very self explanatory. Also this work kinda reminded me of this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Even if you put your yuri googles on a low setting, you can see the subtext on the last page.

The seashell key-chains and the hand-holding makes us think that they will find happiness. Together.

They didn't find the seashells. The seashells found them.

Overall, a good oneshot.

We need more harem manga where the male protag is the loser in the end.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Thanks for the note at the end as those are some nice details that are lost in translation.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Don't put your Bechdel Spectacles on for this one

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Well, is a point of view of the girls who didnt get choice but still locked in the topic that the guy is so generic that doesnt even had a face or name, lol.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Thanks to this oneshot I'll start to automatically think the girls who lost the harem will discover the world of yuri, and end up falling in love with each other.

Win-win. Can't complain.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Gay girls in a seemingly straight harem is a flavor of premise rife with potential. Imagine:
-Harem but the guy is suddenly and unexpectedly replaced by a girl (either literally or trans-ly)
-Harem but the clueless male lead doesn't realize that the harem actually belongs to one of the girls
-Harem but all the girls get tired of fighting and just date each other instead
-Harem but the guy chooses his (male) childhood friend

The list goes on...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

-Harem but all the girls get tired of fighting and just date each other instead

Actually, it's common in many harem themes that the girls get along and wouldn't mind sharing the dude and fricking with each other. What I actually wish to see is two girls who compete for one dude but later on actually realize they love each other instead more than that dude. I've yet to find such a development in any work. Maybe The Fourth Heroine is a close one.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

And thus it was revealed to be his plan all along, to Yuri the two girls.

Just as keikaku

I, too, would like a series about two girls getting together after getting rejected by your typical harem MC. The series would focus on them instead just like this oneshot did.

Also, already handholding after getting wet together one time. Lewd.

joined Jun 30, 2017

Whenever I try reading a harem series (for whatever reason) I never manage to overlook the fact that they all fall for a dude based on what is really extremely basic courtesy anyone should extend to anyone else. Like "he's nice" or "he smiled at me" or "he told me it would be okay when I was stressed out" or probably "he gave me directions once."

And I'm like, what happened to these girls to make their standards so low? Have they only ever been around abusive assholes their entire life before? Do they have untreated PTSD? Is Japan just a society of completely self-absorbed egotists such that just being polite and decent becomes irresistibly rare and attractive?

Anyway, yes, they should all just forget about him and fall for each other instead, that would be less demeaning.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Actually, it's common in many harem themes that the girls get along and wouldn't mind sharing the dude and fricking with each other.

Or other ideas like a slowly growing harem becomes too big for the male character to properly pay attention to all the girls. And they start developing a poly relationship because most of them have many things in common (chief of which is whatever attracted them to the MC).

And one day the male MC wakes up to find that the harem has developed into this complicated tangle of multi-sided relationships and it doesn't really belong to him anymore...

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's tagged "subtext" but I really don't think there's really any subtext here, as much as I wish there was. The handholding at the end is definitely more of a friends stronger through adversity kind of thing. My head-canon will suggest they get together in the future though.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Come on, everyone, believe in the coming of the “Yuri” tag! Make noise in this thread, clamoring for a sequel to satiate the demands for more “Yuri”! Waste not “Het” manga in this website without a following “Yuri” chapter, mustn’t disappoint the flocking flock of readers yearning for “Yuri”!

Ahem, (clearing my throat)— I enjoyed this one shot... May there be more from the same author.

To reply you must either login or sign up.