Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I was grinning so big during the vol3 bonus chapter. They're so cute, I can't handle them! The way Kashikaze does chibis is so hecking adorable, too. Watching the girls fidget is too good >.<

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So i'm guessing this is ending with Sora either leaving for college or they end up living together. Either way, i'm happy to see the author wasn't rushed to an ending this time around.

joined Aug 29, 2019

"I fell off again!"
Did Sora maybe choose Rainbow Road as the introductory course for Ayaka without even teaching her how to play? That's just mean.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Wait, where?? why??? What were the requests???? Show us you cowards!!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

These are so gay for each other

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I missed this manga so much they're so cute and I'm so happy to see them <333

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i don't know why but when she said "don't go sora" i thought about kairi in kingdom hearts and now i want to see yuri of it

joined Apr 8, 2021

Extras like these are the perfect example of why I absolutely loathe manga that end as soon as they confess. Baby gays being domestic is the best part!! Some authors seem to think that yuri is about forced drama and norhing else but they've got it all wrong and if you don't draw your girls being cute and enjoying life together what's even the point.

(I know this one isn't over yet, just musing about yuri in general)

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

It's not over! The big confession's just the beginning of this volume! And even in the vol. 3 extras the author explicitly told the readers to trust them lol. Overall those are all great signs.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

What were the requests? >:(

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

What were the requests? >:(

lewd request

joined Nov 22, 2019

It's not over! The big confession's just the beginning of this volume! And even in the vol. 3 extras the author explicitly told the readers to trust them lol. Overall those are all great signs.

Holy cow, a yuri manga that dosen't just end on the confessions and actually delves into the content of the relationship?! Color me impressed

I don't know if this comes off as sarcastic, but it's not...
hard to convey emotion in text

last edited at May 10, 2021 3:58AM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Her foot on the top left panel, lol

Her foot on the bottom panel, oh no

Jokes aside, nice chapter. Good to see some progress...?

joined Feb 21, 2021

Am i the only one who wants the two ither girls to also get together but if they dont its fine...

joined May 1, 2015

These questions need to be asked.
Top or bottom?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Top or bottom?

I could see this one go either way, but I think Sora may want Ayaka to take the initiative.

Anyway, I think they're forgetting two very important things that come after kissing:

Lots of cuddling and (spoiler because it's just so lewd) unprotected handholding.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Top or bottom?

Ayaka seems like the type to take the initiative, but still end up as a bottom tbh

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Am i the only one who wants the two ither girls to also get together but if they dont its fine...

you're not the only one.....me too....

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Extras like these are the perfect example of why I absolutely loathe manga that end as soon as they confess. Baby gays being domestic is the best part!! Some authors seem to think that yuri is about forced drama and norhing else but they've got it all wrong and if you don't draw your girls being cute and enjoying life together what's even the point.

(I know this one isn't over yet, just musing about yuri in general)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sora and Ayaka are dating. But that is a secret from everyone (except Wakana and Yuina).

last edited at May 23, 2021 3:55PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Sora and Ayaka are dating. But that is a secret from everyone (except Wakana and Yuina).

omg the crossover we need

joined Apr 2, 2018

This manga is melting my heart, also PLEASE MORE. Authors, please don't end your romances when the characters start to date. There is so much to explore in relationships

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This'll keep going at least until they have sex.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ah the dreaded handholding. A hickey is ought to do for now.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Yeeeeeeeesssss! This chapter was so good. It filled my heart for the day.

To reply you must either login or sign up.