joined Apr 2, 2018
Keeerooooo1-1521416573541625859-img1

confused happy feesh noises

joined Apr 2, 2018

Remember them?
This is them now.

This looks so much like those "Not like the other girls" memes

joined Apr 2, 2018
Tofuubear-1249536427731361793-img1%20(1)

KUMA NO

joined Apr 2, 2018

And then something woke up inside her

joined Apr 2, 2018

Ok, but ignoring culture, there is any proof of any type of relationship, Platonic, romantic, family "being a distraction" to teens? I think it seems kinda illogical since, you know, romance + discovering phase would just… be the only thing in their brains for at least a solid month. No stress relief either, no companionship between people that are having the same life experience. Dunno, for me just looks it would kill anyone. I'm glad that I'm not a teen anymore.

Pexe
Liberta discussion 16 Feb 13:52
joined Apr 2, 2018

Tatsubon is horny. GOOD

joined Apr 2, 2018

Congrats on the sex

joined Apr 2, 2018

You had one job, manga! Just one! A Selfcest threesome. That’s all I wanted. Then she could go back but noooooo. Honestly what was even the point of her dating both at once if nothing was going to be done with it? Her going back to the future was just so random and sudden. Going back in time via masturbation made no sense, but at least she was actually doing something and didn’t slip back between scenes.

I share your passion and anger.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Author really did the "threesomes are a great solution to love triangles". More authors should follow that route

joined Apr 2, 2018

Not today, truck-kun

joined Apr 2, 2018

Not today, truck-kun

Pexe
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 13:00
joined Apr 2, 2018

Mei in the beggining of citrus: I'm going to pin down my new sister and make out with her to show dominance
Mei now: She gave me a light peck when we are alone what do I do now

joined Apr 2, 2018

You know what? Good for them to be open and honest and knowing that they are scared, I like that, communication is wholesome

joined Apr 2, 2018

horny jail~~

Pexe
Image Comments 07 Sep 16:01
joined Apr 2, 2018
E-h78sfvqaa6dtx-orig

I like the lore part that Kiara always forget. So Calli always tries to distance herself because she know what is going to happen. EVERY SINGLE TIME. She tried to do things differently, but she never have her, since death will never be definitive for Kiara. For Kiara is always seeing her for the first time and letting herself fall in love because it just... Feels right.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Well I need 80 more chapters of this, thank you

Pexe
joined Apr 2, 2018

Suddenly I want to try to put out a cigarette with my tongue

... it hurts

joined Apr 2, 2018

I love how the magical girls who are clearly capable of flight succumb to a pitfall trap as soon as they enter the dungeon.

It can probably be explained by some magic logic like Alice setting the dungeon to cancel out flight ability or whatever, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Also I see that we've grown the list of hentai kinks featured in the series this chapter. Probably the biggest number that's been featured in a single chapter since they're playing with all three girls separately at the same time.

Well, the whole idea of bdsm is people "playing a scene". Soon as they put their clothes, they change their names and they play their roles. I think it's just like the whole magical girls genre that the author mess with the tropes, evil always runs away, 2 parts of the same source, secret identities shenanigans, power of friendship... Plus the author not taking it 100% serious and doing it all with characters learning about their sexuality as part of them and growing up, the ecchi fits well in the story is just good to read.

joined Apr 2, 2018

I love Utena's punishment for Azul. Just take her underwear and leave her in anticipation. I do feel bad for magenta though as she seems to be the weakest of the magical girls and currently doesn't seem to be improving. At least Sulfer is trying her best and can put up a fight a bit. I am curious to how this is going to go next chapter as the three magical girls seem be beat pretty easily right.

I really like how magenta has the "leader" archetype totally reversed. Utena is a brat tamer and a good one. She doesn't want the girls to forget their roles.

Anyway this manga is just my list of fetishes and I love it. Author is super creative with the whole BDSM scenes. And the story is always enjoyable

joined Apr 2, 2018

I'm just here for this wild ride
The art is SO good. I love this huge drama, the flawed characters. I'm lowkey hoping for the NTR. I want to see where this is going, cause I have no idea and I'm having fun

Pexe
Image Comments 20 Jul 13:17
joined Apr 2, 2018
E6a5vmbveaqj9vg-orig

This is so fucking cute, I wish the anime focused more on their family dynamic :/

joined Apr 2, 2018

braincell activated

joined Apr 2, 2018

chapter 1: more than 100 comments. This is good.
Cheating, scummy characters, believable lies in fiction. Sign me in. LET'S GO (I hope it doesn't get the axe like Luminous did, so much wasted potential. That web of lies, manipulation, duality... All was rushed towards the end.

joined Apr 2, 2018

This manga is melting my heart, also PLEASE MORE. Authors, please don't end your romances when the characters start to date. There is so much to explore in relationships