Forum › Posts by Pjane0912

Pjane0912
joined Feb 21, 2021

Youzi has a keychain of the pink haired aunt on her bag....Youzi is really fixated on her otp....

joined Feb 21, 2021

i like watanabe and ririka...im not going to overanalyze and tend to hate on characters just because i cant comprehend with their actions.....gurl is an otaku...and being an otaku can drive you to obsession...of course she wants her paradise to be perfect and shes blindsided by that...and the reason Ririka came to her life is to open her eyes to a new meaning of Yuri like it shouldnt be just the custom made of being a perfect pair....

Im still Gyaru x plain and they can continue their dynamic as it progress to a lovely Yuri...

joined Feb 21, 2021

I'm a libra and all i can say is that...im too stunned to speak as i read it, Like thats literally me..especially the one when you get home and literally doesnt give a moment and just land on the bed without minding a thing...
Also the copying of homework thing is also me...

Pjane0912
joined Feb 21, 2021

This is really good to be a series in my opinion...their dynamic is great...it will be good to see akira teasing kobayashi and her going tsun tsun denying that she likes her....but sadly its a oneshot....

joined Feb 21, 2021

Youre all saying its forced when ive been seeing them having something since ch 10...of course they wont give you the focus since theyre only a side character but if you see the tiny moments that was put in every chapter youll know that it wasnt forced...

So this extra chapter happened before the christmas sleepover...now what did they do on their sleepover....

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 12:54PM

joined Feb 21, 2021

I cant help but sheeeep Hikari and reiko sigh
Dont even know....but its just me

joined Feb 21, 2021

Hikari is quite going Subtext....

Pjane0912
Pjane0912
joined Feb 21, 2021

Excuse me but i somehow want to read this..ive been looking the school girl tag all over..

Basically they are classmates and the other girl likes her and she thought that maybe she has a boyfriend already so she decided they shouldnt meet for christmas*cant remember*

The memorable thing i remember is she went out wearing crocs when the other girl went to her house....idk how to describe this...

joined Feb 21, 2021

I swear this is gonna backfire on tsukushi...making her dream about being rejected real

Pjane0912
Untitled discussion 01 Aug 02:07
joined Feb 21, 2021

Of course taiyaki Will be here..I’ll be more surprise if it isnt...

Pjane0912
Inversion discussion 31 Jul 14:07
joined Feb 21, 2021

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manejas would be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

In comparison I still prefer Yuri manga than Yuri manhwa in a sense that Yuri Manhwa may have those good side of stories but always have the repetition of love triangle that the story just revolves around it...idk whats even good about love triangle it just stresses me out

joined Feb 21, 2021

Im being a killjoy but theres this thing called moving on right?....they seem to enjoy reverting back to square one when it seems like they are finally going to what you call communication...

joined Feb 21, 2021

I also ship wakana and minami but too bad you cant have two ships together in one story huh....

joined Feb 21, 2021

Kaoruko i swear if you join forces with enormeeta everytime you and kiwi beat up each other both of you will be locked in (Horny) jail for time out..

Pjane0912
joined Feb 21, 2021

How can you even classify claire as a villainess when she's so soft and cute...more cuter when relaire is on top of her head like its just a daily mom and daughter moment....
And rei calm youreself you baby gay..

joined Feb 21, 2021

"What series is this? I'm subscribed?"
"Ohh, that series. Cool."
"Mmm, part hot, but part tease."
"Wait, 'fin' at the end?"

Every chapter has fin at the end....

Anyways that last page is raising a flag or maybe thats just me....

joined Feb 21, 2021

Just as I was complaining about wanting more development for Magenta, we finally got a chapter focused on her yay! But man I totally didn't expect the story to pair her up with Alice. Kinda bummed and it's honestly kinda weird with the ages, but I'm interested to see where it goes. I do hope it stays non-sexual between them though because Alice is barely out of diapers herself my god.

Somehow the beach chapter really pointed out who is being paired with who like it was showed that haruka and korisu is being hinted on.. at first i thought they just had randomly put together for interaction at the beach for the sake of having a partner because each girls had one... not saying it would be sexual just maybe it will be the paired for the last battle or whatever it is that is happening...

joined Feb 21, 2021

All i can say is

Alice and haruka? Really now??
And Kaoruko????

Pjane0912
joined Feb 21, 2021

Wahhhh! They are official!! Now time for me to sleep...XD

joined Feb 21, 2021

Watch out for haruka the leader/Main color and always on the background steal the leader Of enormeeta in one go without warning? Well we cant really predict it maybe she's the last among the magical girls who will get the focus...to be honest at the first chapters i thought it will be her and utena but kiwi and Sayo had to jump in and say haruka just stay on the background for a second...lmao

But harem is also a possibility so??

joined Feb 21, 2021

"keep that one thought out of youre head" what is that? Who is that? What is that one thought utena-chan?

No that's Kiwi. All the thoughts were Kiwi's. The thought she talking about is the question she ask Utena "Did you do it because of the promise ?". Kiwi is not stupid and know Utena well and frankly Utena say it herself so Kiwi understand quickly that Utena probably does it only for the promise and not because she wanted to do it. That's why Kiwi wanted tokeep this thought out of her head, because it hurt her to know that the one she love does it with her purely for a promise.

Oh, i just got excited and didnt read it clearly i didnt expect it to update this fast so...

Kaoruko will be focus on this and i bet she will take head to head with kiwi....afterall kiwi snap haha

joined Feb 21, 2021

"keep that one thought out of youre head" what is that? Who is that? What is that one thought utena-chan?
Kiwi sure knows that utena had that one thing she keeps on her...and what exactly is that??

Idk but for me the focus is going on Kaoruko and her personality seem to match enormeeta than being a magical girl...
Kiwi exploding her sheet is so funny....

Pjane0912
joined Feb 21, 2021

Tbh i think maria should go with her...idk...let dorothy mourn by herself it will help her i guess

joined Feb 21, 2021

Am i the only one who wants the two ither girls to also get together but if they dont its fine...