Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Pg order of c23 seem to mess up

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pages have been fixed, thanks for the wait!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Despite the pages being fixed before I comment and maybe even before I read it, I opened the chapter in a new tab before they've been fixed, so I ended up laughing out loud at myself when I realized I was reading the chapter wrong.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So this is how you get a protagonist involved in someone else's plot.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

The amount of opened mouths in this series!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It was a trip to read like that but still a nice chapter, you know I like that whatever drama those two have has absolute no impact on the protagonist love, they can keep being lovely dovey while the plot moves forward. I still think is a silly battle because two hard heads refused to discuss clearly but well, as long as they don't ruin the yuri is not that bad after all.

It helps that the rest of the band members aren't jerks

Yeah I really like that too. It feels like Takeshima-sensei was like “you want angsty drama couple? Here. You want fluffy feel good girlfriends who get together early on? Here.” And of course I like both.

I really enjoy how even the “rival” characters are always still just regular people rather than forced into villain roles. Aki was never really mean to Hima, in fact she helped push her along more or less. And even though Shiho is on suuuuuper bad terms with Aki right now she’s not a jerk to Tachibana/Tsutsui and we even get to see her just hanging out with Hima and Momo at the cooking club. She might dislike Hima a little if she knew she was dating Yori, but I have a feeling she wouldn’t actually dislike her, especially since they already got along well already.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i'm not the only one support Aki x Shiho right...?

i want to know more about them

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

i'm not the only one support Aki x Shiho right...?

Pretty sure that's what you're supposed to be doing right now as they're probably going to make up eventually.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Just ugh

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ah man here we go, wonder if they'll give us more angst later on

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

God damn, I LOVE how innocent this chick is. Her innocence could cure cancer...

joined Mar 14, 2021

Am I the only one hoping Aki and Momo end up together?

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

Every page of Eku's manga is just soo cuute

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

The font on ch23 is a bit painful to read (๑•﹏•)

joined Sep 11, 2019

Why do I feel gay tension in the air?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Girl it's nunya business. Has nothing to do with you butt out unless they ask you to help. Smh.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The band name (give or take a bit of spelling) makes me think of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfPlBBx0KIY
(Lorelei, by the Pogues)

last edited at May 9, 2021 4:23AM

joined May 9, 2021

Aᴍ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪᴘs ʜɪᴍᴀʀɪ x sʜɪʜᴏ?

joined Feb 21, 2019

geez, this arc is so incredibly predictable -_-

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

wow MC is way cuter...out of uniform

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

wow MC is way cuter...out of uniform

Omg, I wasn't the only one thinking this LOL

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Hima walks that line from being adorbs and innocent to being just really stupid

I think she steps over the line hard in this chapter

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I decided to reread this in the hopes of it getting better... But it didn't. I'm currently on chapter 16 and having a hard time continuing...

I find this whole Aki-Shiho ark unbearably annoying. It feels like the supporting characters are stealing the show of the main leads. And the worst part is, I don't even like the main leads enough to be getting so annoyed by this!? I mean, they're cute, sure, but are they anything more than that? I feel like I've seen the airhead mc a dozen times, so I'm already kinda tired of whatever charm it's supposed to have, but sometimes Hima just comes off as stupid.

I don't like Shiho. Are we supposed to sympathise with her...? Idk, I was just incredibly annoyed by her quitting the band like that and I'm getting even more annoyed by how we're dealing with it. This whole "competition" thing remains completely ridiculous and unnecessary to me.

I'm soooo tired of the friend that is actually in love with one of the leads... Let friends be friends!!! Seriously, do people really like this trope so much that we have to see it in every yuri manga? I'm pretty sure it's even more common than the obligatory bath scene! How is that even possible!?

Somehow it feels like the plot isn't on par with the incredible art.

Though I liked the twist of Yori actually being the one to fall in love at first sight, it was funny. And I liked chapter 19. Oh, also, the fact that they're dating and the manga isn't finished, wow

joined Dec 20, 2013

Annnnnd THIS is where I draw the line in my relationships with others. You don't go meddling with personal affairs between two people unless asked to by one of said people. this is intrusive, disrespectful, and generally ends up with both of the people concerned being pissed at you, rightfully so.

To reply you must either login or sign up.