Stunning.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Not to mention 100% reason to remember the name

Chinomeri
Angel Ranch discussion 07 Dec 22:51
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Tell me you’ve never interacted with a vagina without telling me you’ve never interacted with a vagina.

Tell me you have a piss kink without telling me you have a piss kink.

Chinomeri
Hanabi discussion 26 Sep 01:31
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

So atmospheric (─‿‿─)
I think you did a really incredible job with the writing and typesetting for this translation.

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Atmospheric Yuri is back in full force!

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Oh, nice. Coincidentally, Sexy Akiba Detectives had just found a new person to take over the editing about two days ago, so the timing of 46 coming out is a bit funny, but I don't think too much effort had been spent before this came out, apart from just the translation and some cleaning.

I think this new translation and the editing is quite nice, so I hope you have fun with it and avoid the 'Himawari-san curse' I had of an editor quitting every chapter (⌒‿⌒) Good luck!

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 2:01AM

Chinomeri
Bread Gag discussion 13 Dec 05:41
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

insane amounts of bread

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

I'm sorry, why wasn't I informed of this anthology existing? Rude.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

This is the weirdest idea for a cgcdt manga ever. That shit's way too expensive for high schoolers (;)

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Chaotic neutral

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

This manga makes me sad that I'm too old to have the option of working in a brothel.

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

So much OWO

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

I've really loved this manga and I'm sure it will be great regardless of how it ends. I think revealing that Shima is gay late in the story is a great idea, because it let the story establish itself with a focus on their life together and relationship (lit.) as it actually is, without having this 'will-they-won't-they' question looming and affecting how everything is perceived. It'd be cool if they don't really fit into a category (friends/lovers), but acknowledge that the way they love each other is different (more sexual-romantic for Shima and more platonic-romantic? for Ise), but enough for both of them to keep having a fulfilling life together.

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

LFG!

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

I've had this problem before in Anime tourism! There is also a merged shopping mall in Amanchu of locations in two differently prefectures. This needs to stop!
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

The font on ch23 is a bit painful to read (๑•﹏•)

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Well... this is a sad sight if I ever saw one.

Chinomeri
Silky discussion 07 Feb 09:27
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

I mean you're not wrong, but even with waxing, bleeding happens very rarely at least in my experience. The manga isn't even about waxing, but plucking. She should not be bleeding unless her gf is like really going to town down there.

Aspire to get a gf that trusts you enough to let you pluck her pubes until she bleeds just because you're bored.

Hmmm... I'm sure it varies hugely from person to person, but there are patches with thin skin that for me usually come up with a couple of blood spots (just a pinpoint, not like, bleeding bleeding). I'm pretty sure it's referring to this kind of thing as, just because of the nature of plucking, it's not like you'd suddenly start spontaneously bleeding after having a huge quantity of hairs plucked, since it doesn't cause any trauma to the skin, but the more you do it, the more likely you'd get one or two little spots. I mean, you can pluck literally every pubic hair and immediately afterwards the skin wouldn't really even feel sore.

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 9:30AM

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Ch11, page 4, has a typo in the last speech bubble.

"Though, you've usually gotta rush if you want to get one."

The initial comma is unnecessary, but the bigger problem is that "you've" should just be "you".

No it shouldn't.
'you have usually got to rush if you want to get one.' is correct.

Chinomeri
Silky discussion 05 Feb 07:19
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Damn she let her pluck her pubes until she bled? What the heck

I didn't think I would be explaining this on Dynasty when I woke up this morning... When you're plucking or waxing thick hairs like pubic and armpit hair, sometimes the a thin layer of the dermis called the root sheath (which is around where the hair root forms) comes out with the follicle. It's tiny and doesn't hurt when it happens (it's actually a good thing), but sometimes you get a pinprick-size spot of blood.

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Oh, awesome! Our relationship with Knight Heron is a little bit complicated, but I'll go ahead and add that link to the series description for the time being. Thanks!

I don't have a problem with stopping if there is a new translation available that can go here. I was just talking about switching to doing this as a collaboration anyway as I don't have time to edit it anymore so it had been on the backburner.

The series kind of went in a different way to what I was expecting from the first few chapters so I wasn't so motivated to keep doing it as a solo project. Plus, now we get to learn more about bread.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Huhh... That was a surprisingly insightful credits page.
People from Ishikawa don't mess around if they are having 3 cm thick bread slices.

Chinomeri
Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Damn, I am a big Haikyo fan and was looking forward to Haikyo content but this is pretty much just sex. At least I can contribute something-
Finger condoms are kind of a thing, they aren't really for stopping STD transmission unless you have open cuts on your fingers - you should just wash your hands before sex if they're dirty. You have no mucosal membranes on your hands so you can basically stick them in anything and wash them and you'll be okay - this is why you can only contract COVID-19 and other viruses by contact contamination if you touch your own face before washing/sterilising them. Finger condoms and gloves are usually used by people who have long-ish nails or french nails, or you can get ones with different textures and stuff.

This might be just a myth, but I've heard there is a 'New York lesbian' thing around some Korean chicken shop that gives their customers finger condoms-like things for free so they can eat chicken with their hands without getting them dirty and it is popular with lesbians who ask for extras.