Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Nice, some progress in the return. Hopefully this will make her realize her own feelings.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Get ready to lose big time

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wasn't this story dropped by Dynasty?

Regarding the chapter, it was a nice one, although the third wheel here doesn't feel necessary. Idk what extra purpose Fuuka can serve that the characters wouldn't realize on their own. I feel kinda sorry for her, she would never have a chance.
As a friend she was a nice addition to the cast, but the being in love part no.

joined Oct 14, 2020

Finally an update. Mangadex going down really killed Yuri.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Just gals being pals, holding hands to fall asleep. So when do they bang? Respect to the friend for confessing, takes guts to act first.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

How far are the raws ahead?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

MacySan posted:

Yuri Project is the scanlator, not Dynasty. As usual, we'll follow whatever they choose to do, which is to continue.

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 9:27PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I know this manga is as fast as the blue moon, but God was I waiting for this!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh damn I didn’t expect a confession at this point in the story. Honestly good for you Fuuka, I don’t think you’ll be successful but I hope you can find your own happiness somewhere along the way

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Regarding the chapter, it was a nice one, although the third wheel here doesn't feel necessary. Idk what extra purpose Fuuka can serve that the characters wouldn't realize on their own. I feel kinda sorry for her, she would never have a chance.
As a friend she was a nice addition to the cast, but the being in love part no.

The way I see it, we're at the point where Hinako helps Asahi get out of the "I will do everything for Subaru" mindset. The next step is for Asahi to start evaluating her life to see what she likes and wants. If this story were to progress perfectly to get the best chronological development for Asahi, the confession should've come a little later after Asahi starts exploring her own interests. But this obviously isn't a Shonen action/sports manga where enemies are always incrementally stronger as the season progresses. Hurt and hungover Fuuka confessed after she felt she was losing Asahi to Hinako for the nth time, and honestly good for her. This will probably drive Asahi to reevaluate the love aspect of her life first, which will be more dramatic than necessary and somehow hurt either Subaru or more likely Hinako.

At least that's my guess on what may happen. But regardless, this manga has been perfectly paced and heartwarming at the same time, a feat I've seen only a few mangas in this genre achieve - Kase-san, Early chapters of Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru, the main pairing arc of Horimiya (First 70 chapters, I think), Wotakoi, and a few others.

Looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Whichever scanlation group this is, PLEASE DON'T DROP THIS!!!

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 9:51PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

So poor Fuuka finally hit her saturation point and decided to just get it over with.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

With this maybe Fuuka can finally move on.

Hmm what was Hinako expecting in the bed scene? She said she was disappointed but also relieved all she felt was some fluttering. Is it because she believed the feelings of love would be stronger, but was also scared it would be?

Tumblr_caf3b0f42fae30c4861ed20d01537352_218b78f1_250
joined Apr 6, 2021

Just picked up this series and really loving it so far ! Refreshing premises. Does anybody know where I can read the raw version as well ?

joined Oct 27, 2018

It's weird, I was super into this manga when it started, but it just kinda lost me and I had to force myself to read this chapter, I'm not even totally sure why.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm afraid she's too late. Asahi already chose someone else.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's weird, I was super into this manga when it started, but it just kinda lost me and I had to force myself to read this chapter, I'm not even totally sure why.

i still really enjoy the manga but i kinda get what youre saying. i think it might be because the pacing has slowed down a lot and even though there is progress, the jumps in their relationship are not as large. I also feel like it's lost a lil of it's focus and I don't quite know where it is going yet in terms of Hinako's feelings. I think we need to see more from Asahi's side which may come up more now since she is moving on from her Subaru problems.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I usually don't care for love triangles, but I found Fuuka saying something refreshing. Usually the third just holds it in and suffers silently. Second most common trope is they turn spiteful. This is nice.

joined Mar 8, 2020

How far are the raws ahead?

afaik, chapter 13 is the latest which was from yurihime 2021/05 issue, and there is no new chapter in 2021/06 issue

last edited at Apr 28, 2021 3:09AM

joined Jan 3, 2020

I was very happy with how this chapter played out. Hinako has some love-esque feels here and only slightly denies them to herself.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Well, that was a really emotional chapter, basically on all angles possible... I think every relationship was to some degree explored in it - Hinako and Asahi, Fuuka and Asahi, the sisters and even Fuuka and Subaru to some extent :P

... confession at the end suprised me, but in retrospect it does make sense, it's certainly the last chance for Fuuka if she ever had one :P

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Thanks, Yuri Project! So interesting to see Hinako's feelings.... they seem more romantic than sexual, but she's still figuring things out.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

sorry Fuuka.....i'm glad you confess to her but....sorry....

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Wow, that was easy,
She is prettier but is not main girl so she loose

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

sucks to suck kid

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. At least she is not suffering quietly anymore which is the worst.

To reply you must either login or sign up.