Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Had to re-read the last ten chapters to resituate myself. Incoming love triangle

I had to rethink the relationships too for this chapter.
I think it's Wanko <-> Sakuma <- Ataru <-> Nemori ?-> Mirei
I think I have that right?

Had to go back to the chapter where Ataru and Nemori first met, but I dont think they had anything going on aside from the drunken one night stand :)

Hmm, one night stand...italics maybe?
I think it's Wanko <-> Sakuma <- Ataru <-> Nemori ?-> Mirei

Not sure of the formatting for such a sitch...

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 10:23PM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

ISEKAI TRUCK KILLER CONVOY

And there’s a queen. The Isekai Truck Killer Convoy Queen.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, somehow I totally didn't put two and two together and realize that was the same gal. The Drama Llama has entered the building

Someone has pulled the Drama Tag. This is from the webcomic Shortpacked! By David Willis.

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 10:38PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Sigh.
Sakuma, Wanko's in a way a kind of entertainer too, right? Don't be pissed off by that. ;)

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 11:31PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sigh.
Sakuma, Wanko's in a way a kind of entertainer too, right? Don't be pissed off by that. ;)

It's more that she's pissed about creepy guys creeping on her girl.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

nemori is just too adorable

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I don't even give a damn about Wanko and Elly right now, Nemori x Ataru needs to legitimately become a thing because they're great together.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Mr director, having your staff make shill 2ch threads of your own series is why you get bad karma.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

yyyyyyyyeahhhhh

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

is he gonna be important later? xD

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

And I still love every bit of Ataru's design. I need more characters like her.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I don't understand the tone of the last panel. "We are suitably far apart from each other?"

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I like how the "...but..." bubble has the little thought dots going both ways to show that they are in sync.

I don't understand the tone of the last panel. "We are suitably far apart from each other?"

I took that to mean that there was enough distance to keep things from getting messy. They can be professional; they respect each other's boundaries; they're near one another but not tied to each other. A "Goldilocks" sort of nearness/distance that might be more comfortable to them than the relationship the main couple has.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Isekai Truck☆Killer Convoy

Truck-kun finally gets the starring role he's always dreamed of

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Sakuma is so awesome, the way she dotes on/encourages Wanko.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Aww

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Practice makes perfect.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sakuma saying "oh, this is one of those e-books" is peak middle aged mom energy, I'm sorry.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Look at her, just lazing around reading manga all day. What kind of a life is that?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Look at her, just lazing around reading manga all day. What kind of a life is that?

Yeah! You gotta add some more variety. Watch some CivBattleRoyale and wholesome memes and history and stuff. And browse reddit and discord.

last edited at Mar 9, 2021 3:20PM

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

I love the waiter not even blinking at their (cute) antics.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah! You gotta add some more variety. Watch some CivBattleRoyale and wholesome memes and history and stuff. And browse reddit and discord.

I love the waiter not even blinking at their (cute) antics.

TBF that's the sort of job where you will very quickly grow numb to much weirder shit...

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So Kyouko and Ataru are definitely fucking, that’s what the comment about the shampoo says to me. Still not sure if they’ll end up together or if it really will be the voice actor couple.

Also ultra mega oof for the three of them :( it sucks to have a job pulled out from under you like that suddenly.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 12:26AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

So Kyouko and Ataru are definitely fucking, that’s what the comment about the shampoo says to me. Still not sure if they’ll end up together or if it really will be the voice actor couple.

How do you get definitely fucking? Just shows one of them is close enough to notice a smell change, that doesn't take sex, and the other is flustered by being sniffed.

joined May 20, 2013

How do you get definitely fucking? Just shows one of them is close enough to notice a smell change, that doesn't take sex, and the other is flustered by being sniffed.

Ataru's or a hotel's shampoo.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It's the "kinda", I think.

To reply you must either login or sign up.