Forum › Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yes........ I’m confused.

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

But why not just go for broke and have everyone including the protagonist be crossdressing?
Then when the romance starts, they can be like "it's not gay, but it is gay." Then again, I'm unabashedly biased.

last edited at Feb 16, 2021 12:13AM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

But why not just go for broke and have everyone including the protagonist be crossdressing?
Then when the romance starts, they can be like "it's not gay, but it is gay." Then again, I'm unabashedly biased.

It's a good bias, what's the point if it's not gay? I mean if you're gonna read a crossdressing manga then you're basically gay already.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

What a dumb premise

A%20hentai
joined Feb 16, 2016

I actually thought for a long time that it would be really funny if there was a manga where the premise is they're all crossdressing, but nobody knows that everyone else is crossdressing. But it would be better if it were the reverse of this and they were all traps because reverse-traps are kinda boring.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The premise is pretty nonsensical.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

subscribed <3

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020
joined Sep 4, 2020

Might not be yuri, but it at least seems to have a positive message in the "guys can like cute things" portion...

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Might not be yuri, but it at least seems to have a positive message in the "guys can like cute things" portion...

my dude has a lot of acceptance for his male classmates doing less than standard activities and interests, you love to see it

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I actually really love this protagonist, he's a lil jumpy about the whole sexuality thing but he seems like a super nice guy and he's really wholesome and non-judgemental. He's not pushing his anxiety on anyone else.

I'll just say, though, if there was a god it would be a double-premise and all the classmates would ultimately turn out to be trans guys and it would actually gay again. Just saying.

last edited at Feb 16, 2021 11:55PM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

We've hit paydirt.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

What is with the "girls smell nice" thing in so many manga? I understand femininity and perfume are linked, but it's always so weird to see it. Might be perfume, but wouldn't wearing perfume while trying to pass as a guy be a giveaway? And if not perfume, what is inherently about girls that isnt for guys?

Bokura%20no%20hentai%20v08%20icon
Hachimitsu Scans
joined Jul 28, 2015

And if not perfume, what is inherently about girls that isnt for guys?

More fragrant shampoo, body wash, deodorant, or even fabric softener/detergent on clothes could be what the MC is smelling. I don’t think it’s unthinkable, especially if the entire class of 30 or so students, let alone the rest of the school, are girls except him.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

What is with the "girls smell nice" thing in so many manga? I understand femininity and perfume are linked, but it's always so weird to see it. Might be perfume, but wouldn't wearing perfume while trying to pass as a guy be a giveaway? And if not perfume, what is inherently about girls that isnt for guys?

Scent fetish is a thing. I think it's about him smelling their female pheromones

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Reverse traps are amazing and sadly underrated. I hope this manga manages to do them justice

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

It's nice to have this series's generally inoffensive and kind (so far) MC compared to some of the other series we've seen, like that Drag Club series's two absolutely horrible leads. Could do without the nonstop Gay Panic but maybe he'll get over it

Reverse traps are amazing and sadly underrated. I hope this manga manages to do them justice

There are terms you can use like "crossdressing girl" or "tomboy" that don't have the cultural baggage and generally harmful association of that one

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 4:51AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Scent fetish is a thing. I think it's about him smelling their female pheromones

There's no evidence for human pheromones, what you're smelling is just sweat and the chemicals in sweat broken down by bacteria. It's not very sexy but at least it's real

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

The premise is great but I want them to go the extra step and make the MC another crossdressing tomboy, or better yet, a femboy or trans girl

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

There's no evidence for human pheromones, what you're smelling is just sweat and the chemicals in sweat broken down by bacteria. It's not very sexy but at least it's real

When has a lack of evidence ever stopped the entertainment industry from pretending it's real? Especially when it's vaguely erotic.
xD

Ferishists don't tend to care about reality and evidence either

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 11:15AM

joined Sep 4, 2020

There are terms you can use like "crossdressing girl" or "tomboy" that don't have the cultural baggage and generally harmful association of that one

Cultural baggage? I’ve only ever heard the term “trap” in reference to an anime character. Unless that’s not the term you are referring to?

joined Sep 4, 2020

Are you sure? I remember hearing (in a school setting mind you) that females do actually release pheromones. Obviously not to the extent this MC is at, but it might be real.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

I had my reservations about it not being yaoi but it's actually a pretty fun comedy so far, liking it a lot.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Cultural baggage? I’ve only ever heard the term “trap” in reference to an anime character. Unless that’s not the term you are referring to?

I suggere you to read the rules of the forum and especially the first one.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ruise posted:

But it would be better if it were the reverse of this and they were all traps because reverse-traps are kinda boring.

Random_Bird posted:

I'd suggest reading the rules, specifically rule 1. Please avoid using the term "trap" or "reverse trap." Thank you.

Cre58a posted:

That's the term. Sorry, but I don't think this thread is the appropriate place to discuss it.

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 2:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.