Forum › Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun discussion

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

So MC says he used to wash other boys backs in Junior High and is now fully comfortable being naked around them. What sort of locker room antics were going on? xD

I like to think there was some thirsty girl posing as a guy back then who was like "Yeah, totally normal for you to strip in front of me and wash my back."

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 6:36PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

So MC says he used to wash other boys backs in Junior High and is now fully comfortable being naked around them. What sort of locker room antics were going on? xD

I like to think there was some thirsty girl posing as a guy back then who was like "Yeah, totally normal for you to strip in front of me and wash my back."

Lol Don't Japanese people in manga have baths together all the time . I also think it is a bit weird but looks like it is normal for them lol

joined Sep 4, 2020

Being naked in front of other people of the same gender is very normal/expected in Japan

joined May 15, 2019

This is fucking stupid and I love it

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Are you sure? I remember hearing (in a school setting mind you) that females do actually release pheromones. Obviously not to the extent this MC is at, but it might be real.

Well, maybe I should have said "no substantial evidence". It's not inherently pseudoscience like climate change denial or anti-vax, but it's far from being proven, or well understood. The evidence for the various theorized pheromone molecules having any effect on humans is a mixed bag so far. There's also a difference between sex pheromones having any effect on humans, and sex pheromones playing an important part / serving a purpose in human biology. In any case, no human sex pheromones have been isolated yet.

At least, that's what Wikipedia says, and some articles I found. My impression is that if someone really wants to convince you that there are human sex pheromones that influence attractiveness, chances are they're probably trying to sell you something.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20160509-the-tantalising-truth-about-sex-pheromones
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/03/do-human-pheromones-actually-exist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone#Humans

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 2:48PM

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

^Basically, the consensus about pheromones right now, as far as I can tell, is that, while some scents can be a turn-on to some people, there is no scent that is dedicated to induce a hormonal response. Therefore, humans don't have true pheromones but scent does sometimes help things along

joined Sep 4, 2020

Are you sure? I remember hearing (in a school setting mind you) that females do actually release pheromones. Obviously not to the extent this MC is at, but it might be real.

Well, maybe I should have said "no substantial evidence". It's not inherently pseudoscience like climate change denial or anti-vax, but it's far from being proven, or well understood. The evidence for the various theorized pheromone molecules having any effect on humans is a mixed bag so far. There's also a difference between sex pheromones having any effect on humans, and sex pheromones playing an important part / serving a purpose in human biology. In any case, no human sex pheromones have been isolated yet.

Interesting, I distinctly remember being taught in a middle school health class that females release pheromones from the top of their head or something. Either way, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

Alone-anime-girl-in-rain-most-wallpapers-hd-pictures-hq-images
joined Jun 13, 2020

tf is this?

joined Oct 23, 2020

Ah, it’s like the sister to “I'm the Only One Not Crossdressing!?”

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

^I still misread that as "I'm Not The Only One Crossdressing!?" and wish there was a fun manga with that setup. Crossdressing MC is all nervous and jumpy in a new school and it's slowly revealed that pretty much every other student is also crossdressing.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^ This one could go that way, mind you. With the girls discovering each other's secrets, and the actual MC remaining completely oblivious.

last edited at Feb 26, 2021 3:15PM

joined Oct 23, 2020

^ Aw, I would love that! Crossdressing friends!

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I feel like they would all be able to come out if they discovered the truth. What's the school going to do? Kick out their entire student body. Besides, I feel like the faculty is probably also crossdressing xD

Also, Minori is quickly establishing herself as best girl

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 8:47PM

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I feel like they would all be able to come out if they discovered the truth. What's the school going to do? Kick out their entire student body. Besides, I feel like the faculty is probably also crossdressing xD

Also, Minori is quickly establishing herself as best girl

The facutly is definitely in on this. There's no way for 99.99% of your student body to be the wrong sex and you don't find even one of them has lied. I also agree that to fit the theme, all the faculty being crossdressing is a high probability.

To reply you must either login or sign up.