Forum › I Will Not Be a Girl discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The Transgender and Yuri tags are certainly plausible, but will be left off for the time being. Please do not descend this thread into conversation on those matters. Please think carefully before posting. Thank you.

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 1:02AM

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

Fukuoka Taro does not miss

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

god bless

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

The Eggman (soon to be Eggwoman) cometh.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Turns straight male friends into girls, thinking they will love him because he is the only guy left. Straight male friends go on to get girlfriends after turning into girls. Brilliant

joined Feb 7, 2013

Turns straight male friends into girls, thinking they will love him because he is the only guy left. Straight male friends go on to get girlfriends after turning into girls. Brilliant

Makes sense though, if gender change doesn't change sexual preference.

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 3:04AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

Now this is one series I'm definitely keeping my eye on.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I always thought if a guy became a girl I dont see why they would suddenly be into guys, as usually happens in such stoires. They would surely still be into girls- assuming they were in the first place.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I always thought if a guy became a girl I dont see why they would suddenly be into guys, as usually happens in such stoires. They would surely still be into girls- assuming they were in the first place.

It's because we don't know what would happen, and there are some cases of actual trans people shifting thoughts, but that's people using some to conclude for all. For all we know, those sexuality shifts could be them not internally lying to themselves subconsciously or actual hormone changes change who you like, and it could be either or both that are true. We just don't have the information, and brains are notoriously hard to understand.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This was cute, but there's errors on the last page in the first panel. "Despise" should be "despite" in the first bubble, and "I turn" should be "I've turned" in the thought box.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

Yea. I think it's simply a assumption of heteronormativity. So if you change gender, your sexuality must change as well. After all as a girl you have to like guys. It also could possibly be influenced by change of hormones (although I'm not sure how much they really would affect your sexuality), but I'm pretty certain most of the time, it's simply assumption that your sexuality is tied to your gender, so if character changes it, they'd automatically be attracted to opposite gender as well. Idea that they'd become gay instead both rarely crosses writers' mind and I guess, is less funny/entertaining to them.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I... don't understand... but am happy that most people seem happier after transforming.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

The question is... will they still be happy after a month or two?

Eh probably.

joined Mar 5, 2016

"a straight man becomes a straight woman", i guess

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

joined Apr 5, 2015

It is a mix of gender essentialism and heteronormativity. Women like men, so if you turn into a woman you start liking men. Same as how many gender bender stories also have the newly turned woman suddenly become interested in "girly" things, like makeup, sweets and whatever.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I want to find this motherfucker where is he

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah but the real question begs to be asked:
For how many days will he be able to resist being a girl?

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

It's all fun and games until his friends have their first period. I imagine they will be far less grateful to MC when that time comes lol

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It's all fun and games until his friends have their first period. I imagine they will be far less grateful to MC when that time comes lol

Well yeah... I reckon that's why Cloy552 wondered if they'd still be happy after a month.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

If our protag's genderbending is an actual superpower with physical mechanics rather than pure magic, he could probably master the art of custom modifications to help with the period issue. Or maybe he could turn them back for the duration of a few days, or even reset the cycle.

Real sisters bleed together, though. Maybe this is foreshadowing for a yuri baby development down the line.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Well yeah... I reckon that's why Cloy552 wondered if they'd still be happy after a month.

Cute manga girls don't have periods.

Check the tag and you'll see: six entries in 29,000 deal with menstruation.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

^ I swear I saw this comment over an hour ago. Did you somehow screw up the space-time continuum?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Bloody Butterfly

To reply you must either login or sign up.