Forum › School Zone discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Where was she hiding those boobs???

Last chapter reveal: This takes place in the same universe as Harry Potter and Kei has been keeping secret that she is, in fact, a witch. So she has a bra a-la the Quidditch Cup tents and Hermione's beaded bag.

Or, failing that....manga logic.

joined Oct 26, 2020

Ningiyau made a joke about that. She said Kei is kinda cat person, and cats are liquid so...

Ell1xznuyaenfja
joined Sep 2, 2019

but are dem nipples okay tho?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This chapter’s Yokoe was so fucking cursed. My soul made the SM64 “oof” sound when she tried to play it cool.

Part of me thinks the Yatsude theory of Yokoe’s weirdness makes sense after this chapter—but I think she is conceptually bound to being wrong, soooo... IDK.

Also now we know that Kei, like Donkey Kong, comes with “expansion pak included” so that’s cool. DEEPEST LORE

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Kei is a treasure. Im Forming a Kei protection squad who's with me. Also Tsubaki is supposed to be smart why doesn't Yatsude ask her instead of spiraling into this introspective abyss...even though its hella funny.

but are dem nipples okay tho?

Asking the important questions.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmao yatsude is getting SERIOUSLY invested into this

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I was already shocked at the shameless fanservice and then Yokoe's line about nipples made me burst out laughing.
This comic really is an experience

joined Jul 25, 2020

Bless

joined Dec 16, 2017

This chapter’s Yokoe was so fucking cursed. My soul made the SM64 “oof” sound when she tried to play it cool.

Part of me thinks the Yatsude theory of Yokoe’s weirdness makes sense after this chapter—but I think she is conceptually bound to being wrong, soooo... IDK.

Also now we know that Kei, like Donkey Kong, comes with “expansion pak included” so that’s cool. DEEPEST LORE

That's it. Ya did it. Ya killed me. Never have I seen a comment more fitting on a comedy manga. I'm in tears.

Expansion pak....bruh.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

You can do it, Yatsude! A little more will do xD

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hopefully this will one day get an anime addition.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

damn drama incumming
poor my Yoke..... must be hurt

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

All right, I give up. Where is Kei hiding those things? It's like her bra has anti-pads or something. How am I supposed to infiltrate human society if I can't figure out how that works?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm really hoping Yatsude won't let Yokoe stupid her way out of this.

Gkgljhgkh
joined Jun 11, 2020

yokoe can stupid her way out of anything tho lmao

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

yokoe can stupid her way out of anything tho lmao

Yatsude's wise to her tricks now, so I'm hoping she can deflect it and keep at her.

Yatsude opened her eyes and Yokoe had her eyes wide open, and honestly me too, she asked so straight up, I loved it. And Kei lookin for Yokoe to light up the fireworks= hnnnnggggg. I'm excited for what'll happen next chapter.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Lizbo posted:

All right, I give up. Where is Kei hiding those things? It's like her bra has anti-pads or something. How am I supposed to infiltrate human society if I can't figure out how that works?

Turns out she accidentally bought some bras whose cups were replaced with bags of holding.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Negoro Yatsude, Matriarch of the Lesbian Family

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

It's always a treat whenever Yatsude opens her eyes

Not in terms of like plot or anything, it's a treat for me

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yes! Nice Yatsude be relentless. The pacing of this manga is counting on you. Lets see what excuse Rei comes up with this time

Also Stop making good comments people i can't quote and reply to all of them jeez.

joined Dec 14, 2020

This manga is low-key the Yuru-yuri I’ve always wanted.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

The way Yatsude slowly but surely approached the situation was gold.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This manga is low-key the Yuru-yuri I’ve always wanted.

Couldn't have said it better lol ... If only!!!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I love how this manga can switch between seriousness and utter insanity without feeling forced. I hope things get a little serious for Yokoe next chapters. I can see she's hurting a bit for her love.

last edited at Dec 20, 2020 6:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.