Forum › School Zone discussion

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

So these chapters aren't part of volume 4? How long would it take to finish the volume when it hasn't even started??? Ningiyau pls...impatience aside it was a pretty funny chapter.

They will be in volume 4 but volume 4 isn't out yet. Maybe "next spring" was a bit optimistic for it since there's been a considerable hiatus after volume 3.

I'm surprised nobody seems to have mentioned this yet, but Ningiyau Tweeted a while ago about the reason for the hiatus. Apparently volume 3 was crowdfunded, and the sponsors were promised specially drawn illustrations in return, but there turned out to be more of them than expected, so she's been spending all her time drawing those instead of getting on with the manga. She's a victim of her own success.

It says there are more details in the image, but I'm too lazy to attempt a translation. Any chance of a summary, mycro?

Also, to commemorate its return, I've temporarily replaced the gecko.

joined Mar 31, 2017

I'm surprised nobody seems to have mentioned this yet, but Ningiyau Tweeted a while ago about the reason for the hiatus. Apparently volume 3 was crowdfunded, and the sponsors were promised specially drawn illustrations in return, but there turned out to be more of them than expected, so she's been spending all her time drawing those instead of getting on with the manga. She's a victim of her own success.

It says there are more details in the image, but I'm too lazy to attempt a translation. Any chance of a summary, mycro?

I thought I posted about that here before, but I must not have. The details in the image are pretty much the same. She didn't expect the crowdfunding bonuses and ensuring their good quality to take up that much of her time, so she needed more time before she could work on the main story again. When it would resume publication, you'd be able to hear about it on her own and School Zone's Twitter, but that's already happened now. I probably should have included this in the Twitter collection if only because of Kei-chan wearing Yokoe's jacket.

I wish I'd started reading this series sooner. Then I may have been able to get in on that, too.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Those were some Death Note levels of internal assessment from Yatsude. Imagine being so efficient at hitting on girls that you physically cannot comprehend the concept of a useless lesbian. Also, Yokoe's reaction to Yatsude in the nude is basically the opposite of Stupid Sexy Flanders, and I think that's hilarious.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

keep calm and look at yatsude's ass

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was checking my pulse in case my heart stopped, that was some STROOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG fanservice

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch75#7
I see what Negoro was getting at a few chapters ago when she was in the change room with Kei... DAT bish stacked HF where she hiding them things?!

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Is there an explanation of why does Kei have such COLLOSAL BOOBS?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Is there an explanation as to why Kei has such COLOSSAL BOOBS?

Justice.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 10:24AM

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

I guess Kei was a grower not a shower

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

I guess Kei was a grower not a shower

joined Oct 22, 2018

Kei being really stacked aside, Yokoe is or at least acts as even more of an idiot than I thought was possible for her.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

That was worth waiting for, in so many ways.

Actually, Ningiyau was working on this chapter back in July, would you believe, but it only got published on Pixiv Comic about a month ago. It seems to be updating fairly frequently now, so I assume this means she finally got all those bonus illustrations finished...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

You got here faster than me

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Kei is fucking STACKED. Yokoe is one hell of a lucky woman.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

This was better than I could have imagined. I never realized Kei had bigger boobs than Yokoe.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

But seriously

Kei where did those boobs come from

Yokoe sure is strong, thought that face full of raw
and soapy boob woulda incapacitated her, but no it just killed her thought process, which is normal for her at this point. Anyways I fuckin love detective Yatsude.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Thats not Kei, that's a boob monster.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

By Madokami's grace, Kei, that's some Rifle is beautiful-level boobs sorcery!

joined Oct 22, 2018

You got here faster than me

By a full 10 days, no less.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Where were she hidding those boobs???

joined Jun 7, 2019

"could you please not stare so much?" girl,she literally has her eyes close all the time

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Titties on Face YEEEEEEEEAH

To reply you must either login or sign up.