Forum › Posts by Kiri

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

It seems like everything related to this girl is equally ridiculous lol
I like the main characters a lot though, almost feels like they don't belong in the same story

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

What a treat, this is one of my all time favourites <3

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I'm more interested in Kyoko's relationship with the sister than with the mc for now, but this looks like it's gonna be a fun read

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I'm loving this artist

Kiri
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 18:01
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

hot.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

okay but it's not even funny anymore it's toxic, ai should just break off their relationship. I know Ai is the one at fault but now Hina is taking advantage of it, they should fix their relationship or just break it off already

It's a perfect relationship though?

right like what's the issue guys?

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I am confused. I feel like the whole time the manga has been nagisa x nakano vibes. She's made the most moves want sakurako finds out and is like hey! But the neighbor's saying sakurako x Nakano.

Am I the only one who's been getting "Nagisa is in love with Sakurako but doesn't think it's mutual" vibes from this last chapters and their back story?? Sakurako seems to have genuine feelings for Nakano so the story will probably go that way

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

interested to see how this series will go, it'd be REALLY odd if hinako is killed and eaten on the final chapter but also weird if the monster decided to just give up eating her

I've seen this tagged as yuri everywhere so I'm guessing this was advertised as such.... In that case I would expect Shiori to take a liking to the mc at some point (a cliche i love if done well so i wouldn't mind at all)
I'm liking the characters this far! Shiori is funny with her very annoying personality and Hinako is not completely catatonic which is good lol
Also I'm guessing the voice she heard the day of the accident was Shiori's?? She said she's been looking for Hinako for a long time so.... we'll see, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 5:08AM

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

yep, that was rushed

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

It's gonna go downhill from here, isn't it?
guess it's confirmed now.... for those of us that thought there was a possibility of this not ending like the one shot.

I like the two new girls and it's more interesting this way! but it still hurts lol
also i feel so bad for Miwa because she's probably gonna get fucked over the worst and I just want her to be happy godddd

last edited at Dec 17, 2020 5:23AM

Kiri
School Zone discussion 13 Dec 05:09
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I was already shocked at the shameless fanservice and then Yokoe's line about nipples made me burst out laughing.
This comic really is an experience

Kiri
Image Comments 10 Dec 03:31
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013
Tiddy

WE NEED A SOURCE ASAP

Kiri
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

You can't just say that touching her MOUTH and then be like "jk lol why aren't you laughing"
Anyway, best pairing, made my day

Kiri
Mirage discussion 02 Nov 08:01
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

the art was neat

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Okay so this can go two ways
Bestfriend is in love with the mc (or they are "really close friends") and gets fucked over
Bestfriend is another monster trying to protect her/eat her

maybe both, who knows

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Ooh, I'm pretty interested in a queer relationship sequel focused on the bandmate and sibling.

THEY CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS AFTER THAT ENDING PLEASEEEEEEEE

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Oh no i liked this chapter... is it too late for us already?

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

It really ended....... I'll finally be able to sleep at night again

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Sounds like a short top x tall bottom

1'80 bottoms unite!

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Also holy fuck, you guys are insane. Yes, she used word virgin, but I understood it as her more just following the guys logic, rather than agreeing that only sex with lesbians counts. Remember that it's literally the next scene and it's small text written next to her bubble, so a afterthought.

I think you missed page 26, my guy

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Yeah, the virgin part was disgusting, no chance the author is a lesbian
Also the mc explaining homophobia to the other one before kissing her... that was just funny to me

Kiri
School Zone discussion 11 Oct 10:24
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

what do you mean next spring.........................................

Good news we are all caught up. Bad news we are all caught up.

I'm already suffering the effects of no School Zone updates, but I know we'll get through this together

Kiri
School Zone discussion 09 Oct 04:44
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

what do you mean next spring.........................................

Kiri
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 06:05
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

guess Tsubaki is the smart one of the team huh....
I don't know what I'm gonna do without my daily School Zone serotonin

Kiri
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 17:25
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Such a cute chapter!
I always assumed this was going to go the poly route but I'm not so sure anymore... I mean Kaname doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about these two (but then again, she's like that with everything else too)
Either way I know I'm going to enjoy it.

I just read the comment above and yeah she was probably setting them up, what a move.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 5:29PM