Forum › Posts by Myrdred

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 31 Jul 22:43
joined Oct 26, 2020

I don't think Utsugi is actually stupid at all, nor are her surface-level goofball antics are all there is to her. Remember that their teacher had to pause a moment when she looked at Utsugi's file. Nobody in this series is exactly who they present themselves to be, and everybody has their reasons.

And another thing. On that page(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch56#10) you can find Ustugi's paper says somthing about 院(under 04/02) which could mean 入院(hospitalized) or 退院(discharged from a hospital)

It is clear that she had been through something.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 10:46PM

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 31 Jul 22:29
joined Oct 26, 2020

if you look at Ningiyau's pixiv her latest post is about kendo manga concept and one of the characters is basically hiiragi and tsubaki's mom

Not really. Ningiyau said that the kendo girl(Aoji Tomoha) is kind of senpai of twins from a same dojo. She was there because had been called upon for a referee duty, and found out the kids from same dojo won the tournament so decided to take a picture with them...since...she is kind of lolicon...

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 10:33PM

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 14 Jul 23:57
joined Oct 26, 2020

School Zone DID have a lot of potential yandere/mental breakdown stuff but I think Ningiyau is toning it down to please a major part of readers...which is kinda sad.

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 16 Feb 06:09
Myrdred
School Zone discussion 12 Dec 19:46
joined Oct 26, 2020

Ningiyau made a joke about that. She said Kei is kinda cat person, and cats are liquid so...

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 30 Nov 23:03
joined Oct 26, 2020

Did anyone else notice that the Inn's name includes the word "Yuri"? (海百合館).

And the mistress looks like a character from mochi-au-lait's Kagaya inn(yuri natsu) lol

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 30 Nov 22:50
joined Oct 26, 2020

I'm a Korean so I dont truly undertand each country's regionalism but I thought 'Kansai=Southern US' cliche is somewhat accurate.

I didnt know about the pronunciation stuff but in cultural aspect, Kanto/Kansai rivarly is similar to Yankee/Redneck you know...

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 16 Nov 17:53
joined Oct 26, 2020
  • First characters conceived of were Akutami-sensei and Hiiragi.

• Ningiyau's favorite character by far is Fuji. She absolutely adores her. I think, if she could marry her own creation, she would.

So in the beginning, all of creation was just Hiiragi's edgy darkness, and then Ningiyau said Let there be therapy and created Akutami-sensei. On the second day, she created Fuji, who was literally perfect. Ningiyau spent the next four days removing virtues from Fuji to make her more human, but this only made her love Fuji more, even though Fuji couldn't actually walk in a straight line by this point. On the seventh day, everyone else was created, and School Zone came into being. All the girls were initially supposed to live in the garden of Yuri, but Ningiyau kicked them out after Yatsude groped Fuji, since she was jealous of Eve (Yokoe) and smaller Eve (Kei). Also, Tsubaki is Jesus, because she suffers for everyone else's sins.

Perfect sense. And Kaname must be satan because she had snuggled with the snake(Yatsude) before, and tried to tempt Jesus(Tsubaki) later.

last edited at Nov 16, 2020 5:58PM

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 14 Nov 07:08
joined Oct 26, 2020

Didn't know that...so, Magcomi did have their own merit. I always wondered why their upload is the latest.

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 09 Nov 03:58
joined Oct 26, 2020

No translation for recent updates?

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 20:50
joined Oct 26, 2020

So Fuji's cousin goes to Seirin Academy.

Yeah. I suspect Seirin girl from https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch41#6 is her.

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 11:37
joined Oct 26, 2020

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPS8gufUUAIhr09?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPS8gugUEAEImtE?format=jpg&name=medium

FYI. These are from Ningiyau's tweet that she deleted. There were 3 'not-yet-appeared' characters but two of 'em(long/short black hair with red eyes) are now confirmed from the tweet that I mentioned earlier.

For the 3rd one with violet hair/golden eyes...It's kinda obvious that she is related to Mochida Mao...

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 11:43AM

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 09:10
joined Oct 26, 2020

Where did you find this info? I tried looking through Ningiyau's twitter, but there's just so much and keyword searches don't bring up anything useful.

https://twitter.com/oe22p/status/1317031613868355585

this tweet here.

Myrdred
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 08:07
joined Oct 26, 2020

Edit: also also who is that other shrine maiden???

The other maiden is Fuji's cousin(their moms are siblings)...I think she is called Akane(not sure).

Funny thing is, Akane's mom(Sayoko) could be the teacher of Akutami sensei.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 8:15AM