Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

AN UNEXPECTED BUT VERY WELCOMED GIFT

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

AN UNEXPECTED BUT VERY WELCOMED GIFT

RIIIIGHT?!

Wasn't expecting for the voice actress lady to have that kind of personality either lol.

"Girl you like has a girlfriend? So? Just go for it!" lmao

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 1:04PM

joined Nov 22, 2019

I don't dont know if I'm interpreting this the wrong way, but the vibe I got is that the light haired girl likes the black haired one (forgot their names) but the black haired one dosent know it, and strictly does it for business. Im thinking about like those two girls from Lily Marble, Hikari and Moe, if anyone has read that, where there playing a gay couple but one of them is actually in love.

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 1:12PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I forgot their names, so I had to look them up

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I actually screwed up short-hair's name in that one. It's Ou Mirei, not Oumi Rei as I initially presumed.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So Miss Freckles went from this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch10#6 to actively visiting what appears to be a lesbian bar and having a fun night with a pretty lady. Heheheh.

joined Mar 19, 2020

So Miss Freckles went from this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch10#6 to actively visiting what appears to be a lesbian bar and having a fun night with a pretty lady. Heheheh.

I completely forgot she even “thought” that lol. I can’t believe she was denying/unaware of it. It kind of urked me when she said elly was sleeping with that girl ‘cause man you ain’t in a relationship with her why you saying it like that. I know sometimes it feel like that but still. She ain’t yours.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I actually screwed up short-hair's name in that one. It's Ou Mirei, not Oumi Rei as I initially presumed.

Lol, I was wondering why she calls her Mirei in the latest, just assumed it was a nickname by tacking the 'mi' onto her name

joined Aug 8, 2020

Wow, yes, that makes sense, but how on earth did you figure that out?

It helps if you've had sex at some point.

Damn somebody call the burn ward, lol.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

poor kyouko :l

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

But putting it in context of today's chapter, would it not make more sense if the translation from that page was "If 'she' swung "that way", I totally would've made a move on her already..."?

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Those two together is actually kinda kewt ngl :>

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I forot the name of everyone but Wako (and Ataru since her name is here)
I knew I recognized the long haired girl here but I somehow though it was Elly. I even thought it was supposed to be how they first met when I noticed they didn't know each other yet. xD

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 3:10PM

joined May 1, 2013

Maybe I've been doing it wrong? I have never once, when having sex, said "Fuu." I'll try it next time.

UPDATE: I said "fuu" while having sex. My wife did not respond with "afun," she responded with "What?" I said "fuu" louder, and she said, "Are you okay? Why are you saying that?" I said, "I'm blowing in your ear." Then she stopped having sex with me. :(

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Seems mutually agreed upon by the two of them, nothing made or forced.

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

English and that damn grammar, yes it is not forced, they agreed to it, I just misused the term "made to"

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

But putting it in context of today's chapter, would it not make more sense if the translation from that page was "If 'she' swung "that way", I totally would've made a move on her already..."?

The part that makes me think this may be more correct is the endnote of the chapter "Sakuma's the only one that hasn't noticed..." along with Wanko's "wild intuition".

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Unexpected, but not unwelcome. I really wonder if this is just going to be a one-time fling, or grow into something more?

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

savage

joined Jul 26, 2016

Small world, huh.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

I don't know... the impression I get is that the other voice actress thinks this one is still playing her role when she suggests they sleep together, and this one doesn't want to risk their current relationship by pushing too hard.

Of course, I could be wrong.

In other news, I've forgotten just about everyone here except Wanko and Sakuma. I need to reread.

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 5:35PM

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Oh, i was thinking if we gonna see cameo of Sasameki Koto
The different of both work is pretty impressed

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Okay, it's long overdue, but I've finally fixed a critical TL mishap on ch10 that had long eluded me (up on MD, submitted to Dynasty) that explains a lot of confusion around Ataru. tl;dr Ataru was never straight. She just never made a move on Sakuma because she assumed SHE was before she ended up with Wanko.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Not sure I like the casual suggestion that Ataru attempt to go ahead and try to have a relationship with someone already in one. Seems kind of scummy.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

woah woah woah. a character, in a manga, who likes someone already in a relationship, and ISN'T going to try and make a move on them???? what alternate reality have i fallen into! she's a god damn hero lol

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I don't know... the impression I get is that the other voice actress thinks this one is still playing her role when she suggests they sleep together, and this one doesn't want to risk their current relationship by pushing too hard.

Of course, I could be wrong.

In other news, I've forgotten just about everyone here except Wanko and Sakuma. I need to reread.

I think it's as "Red K." said: "I don't dont know if I'm interpreting this the wrong way, but the vibe I got is that the light haired girl likes the black haired one (forgot their names) but the black haired one dosent know it, and strictly does it for business. Im thinking about like those two girls from Lily Marble, Hikari and Moe, if anyone has read that, where there playing a gay couple but one of them is actually in love.", hopefully I'm understanding their message correctly.

I keep getting the character names confused, but the both of them play up their relationship a bit to tease their fans. Short black hair doesn't realize her friend is ACTUALLY interested in her. I don't think either of them are being made or forced to do anything. It's something short black hair thinks is for fun, but doesn't realize that her friend actually wants to date and is hurting a bit from having to keep a certain distance.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 3:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.