joined Jan 30, 2012

Sakuma really said ( 3_3)>⌐□-□

Lol author is such a ham. I love the way she does their expressions

Author is a guy

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That catch was smooth as fuck.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I'm suddenly reminded of a college roommate. The dude was from Cali, and came to MI for his undergraduate, and brought 9 pairs of shoes with him.

joined Jan 14, 2020

...I've never seen shoes grow MOLD. And they're treating it like something that happens all the time.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I've never seen shoes grow MOLD. And they're treating it like something that happens all the time.

Well, it's a pretty subtropical climate in much of the islands. And humidity up the wazoo too.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

random posted:

Well, it's a pretty subtropical climate in much of the islands. And humidity up the wazoo too.

The state I live in gets about the same amount of rain as Japan and shoes molding isn't really much of a problem so humidity is definitely not the only factor at play here.

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I've had shoes grow mold some times before, the ones that I just bought once and never used, where I live if you get things in a box and lever let them out they tend to grow mold.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I like this chapter because I’m a bit of a shoe collector, too. I have 60 pairs of shoes. Fifty are Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star low tops, each one a different color. I also have five pairs of other Converse shoes, and five pairs of Vans in various styles. I live near an outlet mall, so I keep picking them up at amazing prices.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

I'm glad at least one other person was as surprised as I was too learn their shoes regularly go moldy.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Same here with shoes growing mold.
If your shoes are getting mold that's a sign that your shoe cabinet isn't doing a good job.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Damn the wet season in Japan must be taihen da naa. As a cleanliness freak, if I had to worry about clothes getting mildewed I'd have lost it long ago.

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 3:00PM

joined May 1, 2013

Fuu afun?

last edited at Nov 18, 2020 12:18PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

lol

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

From the reactions of everyone else in the room, I'm going to assume Wanko's "flubs" were just scripted banter? Is this really a thing in radio broadcasting?

joined May 1, 2013

Anyone who understands what the fuck is going on in this chapter please let us know.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Anyone who understands what the fuck is going on in this chapter please let us know.

Basically a lot of anime host radio shows to promote them, which often feature the cast, sometimes acting in character. One of the notable examples is the Hidamari Sketch radio show, which sparked the whole Terry Asumi meme. As for this chapter in particular, Kyouko seems to be trying to do her job properly while Mirei is messing with her (that, or they're both intentionally putting the yuri business into practise), while Wanko is being Wanko, flubbing up as per usual but getting her act together at the end.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

“Three Sisters Detective Agency”? That’s straight out of Read or Die/R.O.D the TV.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

“Three Sisters Detective Agency”? That’s straight out of Read or Die/R.O.D the TV.

Cue bass. Cue trumpet. Cue sax.

joined May 1, 2013

Basically a lot of anime host radio shows to promote them, which often feature the cast, sometimes acting in character. One of the notable examples is the Hidamari Sketch radio show, which sparked the whole Terry Asumi meme. As for this chapter in particular, Kyouko seems to be trying to do her job properly while Mirei is messing with her (that, or they're both intentionally putting the yuri business into practise), while Wanko is being Wanko, flubbing up as per usual but getting her act together at the end.

But what are those sounds they keep making?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Blowing air into someone's ear (I think) is apparently erotic.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Woah, I'd watch that anime. Looks pretty awesome.

joined May 1, 2013

Blowing air into someone's ear (I think) is apparently erotic.

Wow, yes, that makes sense, but how on earth did you figure that out?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wow, yes, that makes sense, but how on earth did you figure that out?

It helps if you've had sex at some point.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.
At least they both scored so good for them

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Seems mutually agreed upon by the two of them, nothing made or forced.

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.