Forum › School Zone discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

prez is hot

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Ch. 64: would anybody else pay good money for literally just Fuji having cute little panics over Kishiya, or am I just really in love with this couple

joined Oct 2, 2019

I mean, unless I saw wrong it’s only her that she harasses

And Kei-chan in the locker room.

Considering this is the very first reaction to her presence that we ever get, possibly combined with Yamashiro's immediate reaction to hearing what club Tsubaki was in, I think there's a good chance she's a rather prolific harasser.

wait... for some reason this theory makes a bit of sense...

oh god no

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I mean, unless I saw wrong it’s only her that she harasses

And Kei-chan in the locker room.

Considering this is the very first reaction to her presence that we ever get, possibly combined with Yamashiro's immediate reaction to hearing what club Tsubaki was in, I think there's a good chance she's a rather prolific harasser.

wait... for some reason this theory makes a bit of sense...

oh god no

Idk why author decided to do that to our best girl

joined Jul 25, 2020

Why so strict? Meh

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Glasses girl posse, assemble!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

The president is really attractive she would give the facial harvard a good run for her money. Has Utsugi broken the ice walls around Hiiragi's heart?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch66#6
The fucking faces she makes on this holy shit!

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

Yatsude treat a hottie like Ykoe as a monkey
but I like it :)))

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Yes, I'm looking forward to this trip so much

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yatsude confirmed total S.

School trips sure are great, I can't wait to see Yokoe tease Tsubaki, it's kinda hilariously adorable.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yatsude confirmed total S.

Trolltsude tbh

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Tsubaki becomes a Pop Team Epic character in the last panel

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This is just a random guess but could the introduction of the prez in angry twin’s school mean that she’ll also get a love triangle like her sister?

I hope not. Prez is too good a character. She'd be wasted on the sister. Unless Prez is going for Utsugi, which just constantly annoys the sister. That'd be great.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 9:03PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Flashback in ch. 66 is from ch. 21

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I've been rereading this series recently, and there's just something about the characters that feels incredibly unique. You'd normally be mad if tons and tons of side-characters popped up and detracted from the 'main' couple for upto 10 chapters at a stretch, but School Zone just rocks the ensemble cast so well? I wouldn't say the characters in this series are creative in terms of archetypes- promiscuous gyarus, secretly goofy StuCo Presidents and the shy/catty twin sister dynamic are all manga staples, but the fact that Ningiyau can make them so interesting in literally 4-6 pages in genuinely amazing to me. It kinda makes me remember when I first got into manga, when every character seemed so fresh and fascinating because I'd consumed exclusively Western-based media uptil that point.
TL;DR- Ningiyau Cinematic Lesbian Universe, pls.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Yokoe, stop it.. She's scared.. ()_()

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

My personal headcanon is that the nurse is just Kei from the future, travelling back in time to get a break from all the disasterbians, only to find that a new one has attached itself to her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

My personal headcanon is that the nurse is just Kei from the future, travelling back in time to get a break from all the disasterbians, only to find that a new one has attached itself to her.

Or isn't it simply her big sister ?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Now that I think about it, Hiirage and Sensei are also pretty close.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now that I think about it, Hiirage and Sensei are also pretty close.

Much to Sensei's desmise i must say. It doesn't look like she enjoy Hiiragi being here.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Im surprised a moody introverted sour bitch like Hiiragi is popular in school

only in anime/manga

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Or isn't it simply her big sister ?

Damn, I forgot all about that. It's still kinda hard to believe that they're the same character, considering how dead-eyed the nurse looks, but considering her job and her present company, I guess it makes sense.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Im surprised a moody introverted sour bitch like Hiiragi is popular in school

only in anime/manga

Tall, quite a looker, mysteriously aloof... not like they know about her library-ful of issues.

To reply you must either login or sign up.