Forum › Posts by again

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

I FUCKING LOVED THAT BILLY AND MANDY PANEL LMFAOOO Truly the best credit page till now

again
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 05:43
joined Oct 2, 2019

Okay but speaking of foreshadowing I'm pretty sure this is also Kishiya? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch41#6

Ningiyau just has the mind of a mastermind uh

again
School Zone discussion 16 Jul 01:27
joined Oct 2, 2019

Okey i think this story is so relaxing and funny at the same time

Looking at this comment... its still funny and relaxing, but now with bittersweet feelings... This manga is really good, not only for the comedy, but also for showing every problem that the characters have and how they progress with them. Its really something else, daaaamn

again
School Zone discussion 10 Feb 20:55
joined Oct 2, 2019

"IS TOO STUPID-LOOKING" lmaooo

again
School Zone discussion 31 Jan 20:01
joined Oct 2, 2019

Fuji's face when she saw Kishiya smiling while on the phone... i felt that...

But i'm happy how she got optimistic again, such a sweetheart

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

I dont know what to feel anymore...

again
School Zone discussion 30 Jan 14:40
joined Oct 2, 2019

That end was fucking funny damn

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 2:40PM

again
joined Oct 2, 2019
again
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 14:51
joined Oct 2, 2019

"Pretty girls... what are they?"

Felt that.

again
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 23:01
joined Oct 2, 2019

these last three chapters... 1000/10

again
F.U.S.S.A discussion 02 Oct 01:05
joined Oct 2, 2019

the fact that I read this manga now, the time when I finally got interested in learning more languages. And a bit frustrated with some of them, right now Im stuck

Before I also thought "why is it really necessary to learn another language?"... I thought it was meaningless... I didnt even have the motivation to study english at my school, all we learned was verb to be lmfao

But this read was what I needed. Not a big of a deal, but it made me happy :) And also for the protagonist as well hahaha

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 1:06AM

again
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 00:00
joined Oct 2, 2019

My personal headcanon is that the nurse is just Kei from the future, travelling back in time to get a break from all the disasterbians, only to find that a new one has attached itself to her.

Or isn't it simply her big sister ?

damn i didnt noticed that, maybe bc of the hairstyle... is it really her?

again
School Zone discussion 30 Sep 02:19
joined Oct 2, 2019

I mean, unless I saw wrong it’s only her that she harasses

And Kei-chan in the locker room.

Considering this is the very first reaction to her presence that we ever get, possibly combined with Yamashiro's immediate reaction to hearing what club Tsubaki was in, I think there's a good chance she's a rather prolific harasser.

wait... for some reason this theory makes a bit of sense...

oh god no

joined Oct 2, 2019

The concept of arrows is so... -chef's kiss-

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

I tried reading this some time ago, but got distracted and didn't get too far lol

I plan on restarting it, especially now that I caught up to Chainsaw Man.

I also gotta restart Ouji-sama Nante Iranai, for the third or fourth time in this case.

I feel you. When I restarted Ouji-sama, it really felt as if I never even read it, i forgotten completely how it began lmao

again
School Zone discussion 10 Aug 13:47
joined Oct 2, 2019

damn what hapenned with yamashiro and the film club

joined Oct 2, 2019

Fuck them. Kaoru do your thing.

joined Oct 2, 2019

lmaoo, SHOPPING TOGETHER❤❤❤

im loving the story so far

joined Oct 2, 2019

comparing it with pizza....

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

Thanks to both of you!

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

It was a manga about a relationship teacher-parent. The teacher was going to the houses (i think) of her students to talk to their parents (or something like that), then she was going to the house of her next student, a delinquent girl, then the mother of the delinquent received her and the teacher notices how frail and skinny was her. Then they chatted about her daughter and i don't remember the rest...

Another thing about it is that, for some reason, i remember it having a tag like "ParentxTeacher", but then it didn't appear when i searched for it, so i just concluded that i was seeing things...

joined Oct 2, 2019

This story is so fucked up i can't stop reading it

joined Oct 2, 2019

Even Risako lied about meeting with him in early chapters. It's just gets confusing... Like, why? They were friends, Kaoru and Reiichi were friends with Risako, they know it, also the part were Reiichi and Risako dated, everything's known until now, even Uta knows it because Risako told her... Reiichi could've told Kaoru that he was working with Risako, and that's it, but neither that.

Reiichi lied because he was guilty about his feelings and is extremely bad at communicating with Kaoru anyway. Then he had to keep lying because he lied the first time.

Risako lied because she wanted Kaoru to find out and feel betrayed and cut her out of her life, so Risako wouldn't have to be in love with her anymore.

lmfao, the fact that this is true just makes it funnier... and sad... damn, poor Kaoru

Oh, well, it was needed so she realize how she was living her life, character development!

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 7:09PM

joined Oct 2, 2019

For much of history marriage has been a economic partnership if not indeed a contract between families. "We're married to take care of each other" is hardly alien, nor intrinsically abusive -- the problem is that R and K weren't on the same wavelength. She's in love and romantic, he was taking care of his childhood friend -- and maybe hoping he would fall more in love with her. Fake it until you make it. And he probably does love her, to go through all this... just not "in" love.

If she's ready to move on then it's a situation ripe for amicable no-fault divorce.

He's not totally off the hook -- IIRC he did lie to her about where he was, when she ran into him and Ritsako and had her head injury.

Hmm, why would he lie if they were just chatting? Should we be doubting his story even now?

Even Risako lied about meeting with him in early chapters. It's just gets confusing... Like, why? They were friends, Kaoru and Reiichi were friends with Risako, they know it, also the part were Reiichi and Risako dated, everything's known until now, even Uta knows it because Risako told her... Reiichi could've told Kaoru that he was working with Risako, and that's it, but neither that.

joined Oct 2, 2019

well, reading the comments about if reiichi is a bad person or no, he's not a bad person, he even apologised... Even if he stated that he was again into Risako and also saying "She would never do something to throw her career away" meaning if Risako had said at the beginning "let's fuck" he would've answered "LET'S FUCKING GOOO"

and also the "Do we need to like each other the same way?" as if they married for a contract between their families, the mother just wanted him to take care of her

he's an idiot... a big fucking idiot