Forum › Posts by ObtainCheese

ObtainCheese
Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020
Yuri_kyanon-1604388357982720000-img1

There is some badassery going on here my lads.

It feels like she's going full 15 from Katana Zero

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
103371697_p0

bro, Bocchi's dead

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Flying_frappe-1597032869104607234-img1

Rika isn't trans, women with flat chest and face looks like male exist, it's genetic things.

last edited at Dec 6, 2022 8:08AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Succubashe-1598545847796764672-img1

Look at those cute animals, oh and there are Widowmaker and Mercy I guess.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Hisoka

I can't believe Nemona also got Saitama syndrome

last edited at Dec 6, 2022 3:24AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Oni_tama_102431464

Ayo this amount of sweet could kill me

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Vongulli-1583368835079761920-img1%20(1)

Jerma what the fuck

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Dead Manga

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

This backstory is not sign of justification, it's showing us how sociopath being created.

Yes, it's the VP.

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 10:08AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

you

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Nice! It has been way too violent for Satsuki. I want some calming moments for her, though most likely Komachi will somehow act up again lol.

I have to wonder how possible it is for her to calm down now if Michiru really has died. I'd love some more light-hearted chapters but I feel like we're in for some somber ones first.

Every teenager must have that one emo phase, Satsuki will have this phase soon.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

The chart was made by the scanlator, not the author.

Come on Scanlator, just say they're girlfriend, just say it, just say it.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 3:29PM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Akari ---> Satsuki
(Life Partners)

Come on author, just say they're girlfriend, just say it.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 12:01PM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Brmameng-1528360249262219269-img1

Hey, I'm from IRS, we got a report you've been avoiding the tax recently.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

"bald man" You know, you can say Bruce Willis, i think most people know who he is.\

This was my first time seeing him in a movie, I wasn't much of a movie guy before.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

I know I shouldn't bring this up, but I want to regardless, people said Satsuki torture the Prez was out of character, I'm not here to either agree or disagree.

My point here, Satsuki is capable of torturing someone really painfully, she has high knowledge of human anatomy/human biology https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch16#12, here's an example of a video what she can do with her knowledge:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Yg1i8e408 (for context, that bald man is a doctor and his wife got killed and his daughter got into coma from being severely beaten by a group of house invader, that guy he tortured was one of them)

Plus her father is a doctor too

She also capable of turning off her caring of others feeling for a while:

Prez pushed a wrong button today, his day will be very problematic from now on.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 3:40PM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

The call during the house visit happens after Seo is admitted to the hospital, which would confirm she hasn't actually lost her memories. It's possible Michiru didn't even know what happened to Seo after she got suspended since we saw in the latest chapter that Miho understandably ghosted her after the kidnapping and she was the only other person she regularly spoke with.

Despite how terrible Seo is, I must give her credit for a good acting being amnesiac.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Hasn't all this shit been going over like a one day period or something?

Also, wouldn't they have like closed the school if there was a really major storm on approach?

Shh, don't ruin the drama magic.

Plus, there have another magic drama where somehow Satsuki didn't get electrocute too after go and made a contact with the child right after she got lightning.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

if she's really lost all her memories, and how harmless her sudden interest in Satsuki actually is

This is a very hard topic to discuss, first because some of us 50/50 people in here are either aware or not aware of whether Seo is a psychopath or not.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

I really don't think it's going to be Satsuki breaking the one driving moral code she's displayed through 50+ chapters at this point.

A character's moral code can be broken when the antagonist keeps pushing the protagonist too much, Prez's masterplan succeeds and Satsuki not gonna stand there and rant about how awful Prez is, let's not forget Akira's dad, one way or another Satsuki has to break her code due to Akira's dad possibly lead the worst circumstances to Akira and her mother.

And 50+ chapters with that moral code sounds pretty long, it's time for that spicy drama you know.

Ok uuh how the hell did she knew that her bag was there? '-'

The Prez likely told her the location of it.

last edited at Aug 11, 2022 10:28AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Ok, lads, some of these comments seems very sadistic and gruesome with how the Prez and his assistant death is going to be, I understand they're messed up, but a simple bullet to the head would do the job.

I don't like the idea of showing off the gruesome death, it feels like I'm reading gore shit. Especially if it's a woman's death be like her testicles reveal and her crying and begging to stop, like, that's a big NO.

Again, just a simple bullet to the head, or a hammer to the Prez's skull would do the job.

The girl, she clearly being manipulated by Prez. Satsuki could talk to her, cause the only people that laughed at that child's death was the Prez, not his assistant, her reaction was just "Ok, that's that", not "Hahaha, marvelous work, once again the child has gone, hahaha." You can see who's the sick one and who's not here, who's the manipulator here and who's getting manipulated.

Everyone making their assumption of how Prez's death is going to be, for me I want him to die at the moment he feels what he did was wrong and wants to correct his mistake, but he can't escape the fact Satsuki's going to kill him.

last edited at Aug 11, 2022 9:20AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Alright, alright, I see what's going on here, classic tragic villain backstory here.
For us to feel sympathize with a character, thing has to be sad during the past.

Ok, that statement above made you guys think I was still justified the Prez's action.

No, I changed mind, this man is sick, we need Akira and her baseball again. His ideal is excellent, but the way he uses it, he seems having pleasure of doing the killing rather than "ok, that's that" feeling.

People kept talking about Seo faking the amnesia, I feel that would be likely, I know she has less screentime but I have a feeling she's psychopath like that first people Satsuki saved(forgot her name)

Also, keep that child dead, not that I want her to be dead, but that will give impact to the story, every story has to be an impactful moment, take an example from Modern Warfare 3, Soap's death. What if they bring back him? It would ruin all the dramatic and sad moment.

last edited at Aug 11, 2022 8:01AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
100159717_p1

^^^We prey at night, we stalk at night, we're the rats

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Unaging%20and%20timeless

...Did they just make a new ship just because their names rhyme with each other?

Quite likely

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
Velinxi-1492932934646386692-img1

Finally, someone drew their canon outfits.