Forum › Black & White discussion

B1708326-d6a0-40c0-a6ee-1fc46f147837
joined May 25, 2020

Are there raws by any chance? :3

Yep, there are 4 chapters already

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kissing someone who just punched you in the face is such a goddamn power move.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I like to think that white is just very violent and black is just really in love with white and doesn't know how to express it except through violence as well

That or there is a very odd miscommunication going on where Black thinks white was following her around because she has a crush on her and White thinks Black is up to know good, so Black went into a fight thinking it was going to be sexy times and White is just very fond of hate sex.

Also, I love the facial expressions in this and the eyes in particular.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

??????????
My confused ass is shaking

joined Jul 4, 2018

LOL, there it is! The legendary kabedon kick!

‘The stuff of legends’, said a wise panda.

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

The first three pages kind of ruined the surprise though.
It feels like it page 23 would have SO much more effective if you didn't see it coming.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I fucking need an anime of this asap and I don't care if this is just chapter 1. Seriously that kabedon leg is pure awesomeness and I feel like this full-on Top bitches will have sexing match of who out-tops who in bed.

Sal Jiang is a GOD.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Hooray for angry yuri hatesex!
i like my fluff but angry catfight yuri with hatesex is just sooo goood.

edit: Didnt recognize the name until i checked their other works. Damn, Sal Jiang makes great yuri with toxic but hot and sultry relationships.
They can also do great fluff like OL and Big Girl (a fav of mine) as well as Office Romance Yuri and it's hot sequel.

edti 2: @bugpope yes, that's it. it's primal and that just make it feel so..... satisfying in a way different to most yuri.

last edited at Sep 3, 2020 4:57AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Agreed, the sudden switch from office politics to raw, brutal violence would've been even more effective without the first couple of pages.
That punch still felt really visceral though, and the combination of sex and violence is incredibly well done.
This isn't a cheap fan service catfight, it's something much more primal. Like, it feels like there are equal chances Junko is gonna kiss her or try to bite her face off. Really looking forward to more of this.

last edited at Sep 3, 2020 6:49AM

joined Jul 25, 2020

Idgaf about dis shit but ok ʘ‿ʘ

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

so mortal kombat meets office lady hey i dig it

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Well, they seem nice

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I'm in.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That initial lunge over the table made me weak in the knees. This art is so god damn good. The detail increases during tense moments, maximizing during the violent ones. Also, the reversal of lawful good-lookin-ass glasses girl turning into a shonen anime brawler is so fucking good.

I think the flash forward in the opening pages is good, though. It sets the tone and lets you know exactly what you're getting into. The whole chapter is spent in suspense wondering when it's going off the deep end, analyzing every little thing these girls do; is this what triggers it, was that important? It's a really clever and subtle writing trick telling the reader to pay attention. This ain't your mom's OL yuri manga.

10/10, instant fave, can't wait for next chapter.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

cool, yuri wrestling.

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Smallfriendlyscorpioncompressed
joined Apr 25, 2020

Sweet, this work finally made its way to Dynasty-Scans. Good ol' Sal Jiang and their enemies-to-angry-makeout-partners tropes.

joined Dec 13, 2013

nice hatesex

that was...something

joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm weak ... page 28 is so majestic!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That kabedon tho...

And talk about cliffhangers

LLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READYYYY TO OOOOOO LLLLLL!!!!!!!!

......Also
#thighbedon
fufufu

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

cute, reminds me of LOVE/DEATH.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Looks like both protagonists are involved in corporate espionage, with one being an infiltrator and the other a corporate security officer assigned to rooting her out. Banks are prime targets for terrorism and foreign spy agencies, as both groups rely upon foreign money wires to move funds, and come under heavy scrutiny.

What's more interesting is that the inspiration for this manga appears to be American. Specifically this is a yurified version of Mad Magazine's "White Spy versus Black Spy."

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

When tops collide.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Damn really hot , art is great too Sal Jiang really good at OL they are really cool cute and sexy

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

This should be a wild ride. That kick was something else.

To reply you must either login or sign up.